Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever ghosted a date because she was just ordering a ridiculous amount?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The influencer, who goes by the name EquanaB on TikTok, went viral after she filmed herself ordering four dozen oysters at Fontaine's Oyster House and noisily knocking them back during the dinner.

Once she finished the lot, the woman ordered crab cakes and red-skinned potatoes, which she said were a 'ten out of ten', and sipped on two lemon drop ****tails throughout the night.

Her date didn't think so, and after telling EquanaB that he was going to the bathroom, he left and never came back.
As for myself, I have done this once, when the chick had called her friend to join us. :mad:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pay my part and leave the rest for her to pay.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not only some dumb B ordering 48 oysters on a first date, it's also a *different* dumb B trying to make herself the news by recreating the event and, of course, indulging in vagueness and solipsism so you're not sure if the author was the original culprit or not.

Nearly half the comments are "wtf did I just read?"

whitething

Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is humor) With today's technology we should pull up floor plans to restaurants. Find a plan that there is a back entrance near the bathroom and a parking lot also in the back. Park in the back.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is humor) With today's technology we should pull up floor plans to restaurants. Find a plan that there is a back entrance near the bathroom and a parking lot also in the back. Park in the back.
You can also leave your date sitting at the table while you go out the front to smoke a cigarette. And walk away.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also leave your date sitting at the table while you go out the front to smoke a cigarette. And walk away.
You can also yell "LOOK OVER THERE!" Or "HEY WHAT'S THAT?" and then suddenly sprint in the opposite direction towards the (hopefully open) window

with one good leap and another good tumble (stick the landing) you should be outside making your mad dash through your escape route

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched with a girl on a dating app while I was unemployed, and she knew I was between jobs.

She suggested a whole bunch of expensive date activities (IMAX movie tickets and then $40 at a pool hall and then food afterwards) without any plans to make them cheaper nor any plans to go half.

I was not stupid enough to spend my whole savings on an OLD first date so I made her pay half.

She was very very upset and cancelled the plans to get food so we cut the date short and she blocked me. It's probably the worst date I've been on.

Fun fact: she bragged about her job (while not wanting to pay for anything) I wasn't impressed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also yell "LOOK OVER THERE!" Or "HEY WHAT'S THAT?" and then suddenly sprint in the opposite direction towards the (hopefully open) window

with one good leap and another good tumble (stick the landing) you should be outside making your mad dash through your escape route
That actually happened in a certain blockbuster movie in the early '90s that featured your avatar as a major character. :)