Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever been thirst trapped in conversation?

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking back to this older woman I conversed with on a flight a while back. She was saying she lived nearby to my suburb (this was false), that her husband travelled for work, etc.

What's their impression of you when you don't fall for any of it? I just remember thinking to myself - this is too good to be true. She seemed genuine at the time based on her body language later on, but I was skeptical.

They do this for validation right? Think she was surprised that I didn't fall for it. Normally with women my age it wouldn't be an issue, but older married women - was interesting trying to interpret the reasoning behind it. Never did message her, but I might still say hello to see if we could be friends.

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married woman.

Full stop. Do not wonder. Do not analyze.

STOP

Invest your time elsewhere.
I have invested elsewhere. She's in her 50s in a happy marriage and very well off, I'm not a threat. My question was more game related, not asking for advice on getting with her romantically (I'm not).

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens, but like the others said here, I would invest my time in other endeavors right now.

If her advice proves to be lucrative then keep her around strictly for business.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women love to get the side D. The majority do. There are outliers though that will stay in their vznilla sex lives or dead bedrooms though.
You think they ever test the waters just to see if they can still court younger men?

Seems like this one was just seeing what she could get away with while she was alone/away from her husband.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think they ever test the waters just to see if they can still court younger men?

Seems like this one was just seeing what she could get away with
OP, this is woman in general.

So yes, she was phucking with you and thinking nothing of it, as mechanically as breathing.

Also, older women have decades of manipulation experience and a heavier thirst for validation, so this is what you get.

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this is woman in general.

So yes, she was phucking with you and thinking nothing of it, as mechanically as breathing.

Also, older women have decades of manipulation experience and a heavier thirst for validation, so this is what you get.
Yea true. I'm just glad I didn't take any of her bait.

Found out she is extremely wealthy though.. like fuk you money, and she looks like Monica Bellucci when she's dolled up. Would've passed the boner test if she looked like that when we met. Very materialistic as well.

Still, good company just based on her personality. I'll reach out.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea true. I'm just glad I didn't take any of her bait.

Found out she is extremely wealthy though.. like fuk you money, and she looks like Monica Bellucci when she's dolled up. Would've passed the boner test if she looked like that when we met. Very materialistic as well.

Still, good company just based on her personality. I'll reach out.
If you do, give her sh1t about her bsing about her location. lol.

Also, if she truly has fuk you money, she may be prone to boredom and open to fooling around. Just compliance check her hard.

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do, give her sh1t about her bsing about her location. lol.

Also, if she truly has fuk you money, she may be prone to boredom and open to fooling around. Just compliance check her hard.
I'd have to admit I know where she lives, unless she offers up that info. Don't know her well enough to call her out like that yet

Every indication I've seen of her personal life shows me she could be the type to fool around.. but it could just be misperception. Indian women are chaste.. and this one is better looking than any I've seen my own age. Physique/face, skin, dress sense.. she is a 9, easy.

Though, it wasn't my goal to be more than friends tbh.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not unchaste if no one knows. Just be sure to sexually flirt when the opp presents itself. That way you'll know for sure.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not unchaste if no one knows. Just be sure to sexually flirt when the opp presents itself. That way you'll know for sure.
I find it odd she would take such good care of herself and dress the way she does just for her husband. Something else is up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it odd she would take such good care of herself and dress the way she does just for her husband. Something else is up.
You can't phuck around if you don't find out