"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Have you ever been in a situation when your woman made rules for you that she didn't make for other men (i.e., more alpha than you)?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
For sure, my. Buddy took a chick on a trip to BC for 2 weeks, spent 10 grand, met her off PoF 3 days earlier, he chilled with her the whole time, never got an ounce of pus$y.

Crazy
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
All the time and I agree. It happens A LOT. Not just with me but in general.

"I never licked anyone's azz before while stroking them off until you..." LOL

Edit: This was one of my RP moments when a girl I was seeing told me(and I never asked about it, she started the convo). She said to me that I didn't have to hide things from her and it was ok if I fvcked other girls but she wanted me to use a condom on them and save the rawdogging for her. That was truly a mind-blowing moment for me.

So that saying that women would rather share an alpha rather than being monogamous with a beta rings true.
 
Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I can confirm that but i've been on both sides. When a girl was really into me and wanted to lock me down, she'd do everything i wanted. The same girl made 1000 rules for me when i turned into a beta chump while being with her.

I also saw many examples in my social circle. There was a girl i knew when i was in school. She was 16 at that time and there was an ''alpha''bad boy who fvcked her in the school toilet on a regular basis.
The same girl married a few years ago and she made many rules for her future husband. They didnt even have sex before marriage. This was a win win situation for her because her rules made him believe that she's a good girl.
A lot of blue pill guys fall for this trap. She rode the carousel and is making rules ONLY for you now + you believe she does that because she's a good girl :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Do you really think if she wanted to fvck someone who was "less Alpha" that she would? So just because she made more rules for you, doesn't mean you were "less Alpha", she just might have not wanted to fvck you. Which is her right.
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
I don't have anything super concrete worth sharing but I can certainly think of a couple of things I did and said that the girl dismissed and laughed about. Had she not liked me there would've been no way she would've and might've even got mad. When the girl really likes the guy she will look past a lot and even make excuses for him.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
How would you know? I mean do you have a list of all the guys she has dated previously to compare with?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top