Postmalonelistener
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2020
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 89
- Age
- 35
Like someone who was chubby and out of shape in their adolescence and 20s make life changes that gave them great bodies in their 30s.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
We have a user "GeeMale" in another threadwhose blown out to 250 at 5'7", before this he was 220 at 5'7" with a heavy waist. I told him he's FAT, which is true.Yeah sure. I've done it now 3x. Although I was never really a fatty. 5'8"- 180lbs tops.
I should have been as a kid since my dad worked for Frito Lay. I'd raid his truck pretty much everyday but I also played sports so I burned that shït off.
I'm 41 now, skinny with six pack. I burn through 3500-4500 calories a day with my job. Trying to gain some weight/muscle. It's hard hard work. You need complete motivation & it's completely life changing.
Yes, sure. The 30s are no problem, wait for the 50s or 60s and you'll see the real problems coming.Like someone who was chubby and out of shape in their adolescence and 20s make life changes that gave them great bodies in their 30s.
1hrs a day workout is sustainable for life. Keeping carbs down under 150g is sustainable for life. Thus being said, you can stay very fit for life. Their are 80 and 90 years olds doing powerlifting, able to do pullups with low body fat levels. We have one body and must maintain it.Yes, sure. The 30s are no problem, wait for the 50s or 60s and you'll see the real problems coming.
I've a friend, 36, who started crossfit and diet, he lost about 35lbs in 6 months, but he was doing about 1-2h of crossfit a day, 4-5 days a week and he was eating healthy but a lot. After 1 year he had completely changed his look and started receiving compliments every time we were hanging out.
It's 80% about what you eat. If you consistently (1) cut the junk food (soda, sugar, alcohol, ice cream, fried food, etc...), (2) eat a little bit less, and (3) exercise a little bit more, you're going to see the difference already, even if you exercise only 20 or 30 minutes a day.
No need for crazy regimen that no one can sustain on the long run. It's about changing your habits, especially in term of food intake.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Its not impossible but the answer is subjective. Its relative to the past. If fat as **** slob, probably not. Its same with game.Like someone who was chubby and out of shape in their adolescence and 20s make life changes that gave them great bodies in their 30s.
Even if they never fully built it out young they still can as an older person. It takes years to fully build it out and get close to your limits.It’s rare but it does happen. But make no mistake someone who starts at age 12 will always be superior. Guys like to make excuses and say “anything is possible!” No. You ****ed up your first two decades. Admit it and improve
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Not really. Maybe looks-wise as I look much younger than my age but that's mainly due to lifestyle too.Genes. You have good genes. I bet you that you have someone in your family that's got good body fat ratios.