"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Have any DJing or seduction techniques helped you find a relationship?

Have any DJing or seduction techniques helped you find a relationship?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, but I'm not interested in anything serious.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is helping to enhance my current relationship.

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
This poll is quite simple. I'm trying to work out whether the advice given on this board, the Bible or any other seduction sources (including DYD, The System, ASF, SS etc) has led anyone here into a steady relationship.

If so, I'd really like to know what specific areas/advice helped you.

(By "steady relationship" I don't mean flings, one night stands, FBs, dates or numbers).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I never really had much trouble finding a relationship but this site has made me more aware of being the challenge, taking charge and not taking any bs. It also helped me cure my oneitis. It didn't get me into this relationship but it will make it a better quality one for the both of us.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
This site has helped me.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm not trying to undermine DJing etc with this poll, I'm just interested to see what (if any) advice is most practical towards relationships.

DJing has helped me a lot with identifying my past mistakes, building my confidence and with flirting, but I'm starting to find a lot of advice is best avoided in a relationship, while some so-called AFC behaviour is actually beneficial.

I know it has been discussed before about splitting this board into sections for LTRs and PUAs or developing separate forums and I'm now starting to think that the distinction between the respective advice is highly important. I think a PUA's advice could ruin a relationship, while a LTR DJ's advice could lead to all sorts of trouble for a PUA.

For example, getting a woman to fall in love with you is all very good if you want a relationship with her, but this would surely be a PUA's nightmare.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
What's helped me

What's helped me is the general stuff about the kind of impression to make: the importance of keeping a charismatic aura, keeping a cool head when things aren't going the way I want them to, and realizing that often what turns women on is not what they say they want.

The info on charisma from Dating Insider was instantly helpful, and the info from Double Your Dating -- especially the stuff other than the ****y & funny shtick -- has been helpful. There's much more to David D'Angelo's stuff than ****y & funny, and it's the reat of it that has been valuable for me, being one whose verbal finesse is inconsistent.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
In the beginning it was very helpful to have something to rely on, wheter it was SS, canned lines, playing jerk or whatever. Now I don't use any techniques I am myself and use my own style to get women. I believe that using techniques will force you to use them all the time you are together and I don't want to fake it so my answer is no. The only thing I use now is ADs stuff. 'Cause it can be used to get ONS or LTR and I wouldn't consider this a technique, just some common sense.
 
Top