Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a good looking 21 year old girlfriend but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
She has acne spots on her face. It's not horrible- they are not white heads, i think she already popped them. More like the red marks from where it used to be whiteheads

Am i stupid to let this bother me so much? She has a beautiful face otherwise - great very full lips, great eyes, long eyelashes. The body is very good - 5'10, super thick/curvy with a small waist, long thick legs, nice calves. I'm working out with her to get her in awesome shape- she will look like those instagram latina fitness babes in 8 month

What do you guys think? Will this get better over time? She is only 21. Personality is excellent. It is right on money

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I said in the “Advice to 18 yo” thread something to the effect of, “Young guys throw away lots of good puzzy.”

^Read Exhibit A above (ie post #1).

You have doubts about a cute 21 yo with a good body and great personality because of some leftover acne spots?

You’re worrying about nothing.

Reaction score
I said in the “Advice to 18 yo” thread something to the effect of, “Young guys throw away lots of good puzzy.”

^Read Exhibit A above (ie post #1).

You have doubts about a cute 21 yo with a good body and great personality because of some leftover acne spots?

You’re worrying about nothing.
She would be totally gorgeous if she had clear skin

So frustrating

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I suspect she would think you would be perfect if you could just remedy x,y and z. If you deserve perfection, so does she.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has acne spots on her face. It's not horrible- they are not white heads, i think she already popped them. More like the red marks from where it used to be whiteheads

Am i stupid to let this bother me so much? She has a beautiful face otherwise - great very full lips, great eyes, long eyelashes. The body is very good - 5'10, super thick/curvy with a small waist, long thick legs, nice calves. I'm working out with her to get her in awesome shape- she will look like those instagram latina fitness babes in 8 month

What do you guys think? Will this get better over time? She is only 21. Personality is excellent. It is right on money
If it bothers you so much, get her a few or several dermapen or similar treatments.

A

AJ84

She would be totally gorgeous if she had clear skin

So frustrating
Find yourself another 21 yr old with the exact body dimensions, face, and personality, minus the acne, who also thinks your perfect.

Shouldn’t be too hard ;/.

Status
Not open for further replies.