"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Have a good looking 21 year old girlfriend but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
37
She has acne spots on her face. It's not horrible- they are not white heads, i think she already popped them. More like the red marks from where it used to be whiteheads

Am i stupid to let this bother me so much? She has a beautiful face otherwise - great very full lips, great eyes, long eyelashes. The body is very good - 5'10, super thick/curvy with a small waist, long thick legs, nice calves. I'm working out with her to get her in awesome shape- she will look like those instagram latina fitness babes in 8 month

What do you guys think? Will this get better over time? She is only 21. Personality is excellent. It is right on money
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I said in the “Advice to 18 yo” thread something to the effect of, “Young guys throw away lots of good puzzy.”

^Read Exhibit A above (ie post #1).

You have doubts about a cute 21 yo with a good body and great personality because of some leftover acne spots?

You’re worrying about nothing.
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
37
I said in the “Advice to 18 yo” thread something to the effect of, “Young guys throw away lots of good puzzy.”

^Read Exhibit A above (ie post #1).

You have doubts about a cute 21 yo with a good body and great personality because of some leftover acne spots?

You’re worrying about nothing.
She would be totally gorgeous if she had clear skin

So frustrating
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
And I suspect she would think you would be perfect if you could just remedy x,y and z. If you deserve perfection, so does she.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She has acne spots on her face. It's not horrible- they are not white heads, i think she already popped them. More like the red marks from where it used to be whiteheads

Am i stupid to let this bother me so much? She has a beautiful face otherwise - great very full lips, great eyes, long eyelashes. The body is very good - 5'10, super thick/curvy with a small waist, long thick legs, nice calves. I'm working out with her to get her in awesome shape- she will look like those instagram latina fitness babes in 8 month

What do you guys think? Will this get better over time? She is only 21. Personality is excellent. It is right on money
If it bothers you so much, get her a few or several dermapen or similar treatments.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
She would be totally gorgeous if she had clear skin

So frustrating
Find yourself another 21 yr old with the exact body dimensions, face, and personality, minus the acne, who also thinks your perfect.

Shouldn’t be too hard ;/.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top