"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Hate sharing a bed with a girl

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
some things to look at for this topic other than our classic ideas.
- chiropractic.
- massage (medical)
- Iron, other vitamins

basically is it comfortable to sleep in one position like flat on the back or side with legs extended. usually, if the back, neck, or hips is tight or even hurting finding a comfortable way to settle is difficult. these three items can significantly affect overall mood.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Do you have a king size bed? Tell her to keep her fat ass on her side and you'll keep your fat ass on yours.
 

Max Baker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
96
Age
48
Location
Melbourne, AUS
What i hate is they end up taking up most of the bed and covers. How many times i found myself right on the edge of the bed, a centimeter more and i would've been on the floor and freezing at night.

These days the whole bed to myself 4 to 5 nights a week. Bliss.:up:
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Currently I have an issue with of my plates that she snores quite a bit and it definately affects my sleep. Usually she only sleeps 2 nights per week with me, but 80% of those nights I dont rest well.

Really dont know what to do here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I always manage their expectations from the start by mentioning my shoulder injury(requiring a certain kind of bed), my potential snoring(comes and go's depending on how tired I am), and the fact that I'm a light sleeper(requiring total darkness and silence).

This provides you an out and let's you be picky on when/if you sleep over, at least in the beginning for plate status.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
My wife's body heats up like a furnace. Feels great on a cold night but I tell her to sleep on the couch during the summers.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
I sometimes like sleeping on the floor cause my bed sucks, especially when I ate hard before ****ing. So when a girl is cuddling or on the bed with me, it just makes things worse. I need a new bed honestly. But it does piss them off cause it makes them think I do not want them.
 
Top