Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hate sharing a bed with a girl

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some things to look at for this topic other than our classic ideas.
- chiropractic.
- massage (medical)
- Iron, other vitamins

basically is it comfortable to sleep in one position like flat on the back or side with legs extended. usually, if the back, neck, or hips is tight or even hurting finding a comfortable way to settle is difficult. these three items can significantly affect overall mood.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a king size bed? Tell her to keep her fat ass on her side and you'll keep your fat ass on yours.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i hate is they end up taking up most of the bed and covers. How many times i found myself right on the edge of the bed, a centimeter more and i would've been on the floor and freezing at night.

These days the whole bed to myself 4 to 5 nights a week. Bliss.:up:

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently I have an issue with of my plates that she snores quite a bit and it definately affects my sleep. Usually she only sleeps 2 nights per week with me, but 80% of those nights I dont rest well.

Really dont know what to do here.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always manage their expectations from the start by mentioning my shoulder injury(requiring a certain kind of bed), my potential snoring(comes and go's depending on how tired I am), and the fact that I'm a light sleeper(requiring total darkness and silence).

This provides you an out and let's you be picky on when/if you sleep over, at least in the beginning for plate status.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife's body heats up like a furnace. Feels great on a cold night but I tell her to sleep on the couch during the summers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes like sleeping on the floor cause my bed sucks, especially when I ate hard before ****ing. So when a girl is cuddling or on the bed with me, it just makes things worse. I need a new bed honestly. But it does piss them off cause it makes them think I do not want them.