Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has suicide ever crossed any of your minds even though you would never do it?

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys ever think about suicide knowing deep down that you would never do it. Has the thought ever crossed your mind?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no piece of a$s is ever worth your life. Let alone you leaving your son without a father. Time for you to get out of that place, and start spinning plates.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys ever think about suicide knowing deep down that you would never do it. Has the thought ever crossed your mind?
No. This is a low T issue.

I'm going to piss a lot of people off but hearing fellas that weak willing to end it, the world is better off without these cucks. Hearing the nonsensical Rollo saving lives as in, some coward with really low T is going to end it all OVER A woman is the height of stupidity and cowardice. the world is better off with these pieces of ****.

The outlier being bat **** crazy like comic character Kletus Cassidy aka Carnage. I know a few who commit suicide on that level of insanity. Hallucinations and going psychotic between breakfast and brunch. this is a different thing altogether.

Killing oneself over a woman is just spineless. good riddance. women ain't worth of that level of investment.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no piece of a$s is ever worth your life. Let alone you leaving your son without a father. Time for you to get out of that place, and start spinning plates.
Ending it and ****ing up the child because some dude is a pathetic piece of ****. herein lied why a woman would bail. a lit of fellas need to nut up. far too much soy juice.

Reaction score
Im not talking about suicide over women. Im just talking about suicidal thoughts in general. I am curious if as guys age they get suicidal thoughts. If its a common thing as guys age.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a very traumatic event as a child. Life threatening. Involving my parents. I was a mess afterwards and became suicidal. I eventually flipped a switch and fostered within myself a zeal for life. I now want to live forever (I know it's not possible) but death is so far from acceptable to me now.

I was also able to overcome my depression and never succumbed to drugs or other self-destructive behavior (unless you count my laziness). I just realized that if I died no one would care. So I was gonna live life for myself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not talking about suicide over women. Im just talking about suicidal thoughts in general. I am curious if as guys age they get suicidal thoughts. If its a common thing as guys age.
I trip. I explore consciousness. A dmt trip was like dying and being born again. I highly recommend you meditate. Practice stoicism. Read Meditations By MA. Their is a lack of stoicism and masculinity in 2021.

Reaction score
I trip. I explore consciousness. A dmt trip was like dying and being born again. I highly recommend you meditate. Practice stoicism. Read Meditations By MA. Their is a lack of stoicism and masculinity in 2021.
Ive been wanting to try DMT. I fear death like crazy. Did you fear death less after doing DMT?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a very traumatic event as a child. Life threatening. Involving my parents. I was a mess afterwards and became suicidal. I eventually flipped a switch and fostered within myself a zeal for life. I now want to live forever (I know it's not possible) but death is so far from acceptable to me now.

I was also able to overcome my depression and never succumbed to drugs or other self-destructive behavior (unless you count my laziness). I just realized that if I died no one would care. So I was gonna live life for myself.
Big ups on overcoming. The hero's journey is what inspires men. It resonates for a reason there's a reason why myths and legends of history Last through for the ages. There's something to be said for going through the fire and willingness to go out on your shield. I never understood the JBP hate in the manosphere. Theirs suffering that's inescapable cost of admission in this life. It's then about making it count. The question is how? It's on us to make that choice. Shoot your shot playboy. Onward and upward.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big ups on overcoming. The hero's journey is what inspires men. It resonates for a reason there's a reason why myths and legends of history Last through for the ages. There's something to be said for going through the fire and willingness to go out on your shield. I never understood the JBP hate in the manosphere. Theirs suffering that's inescapable cost of admission in this life. It's then about making it count. The question is how? It's on us to make that choice. Shoot your shot playboy. Onward and upward.
What’s JBP?

but yeah, life is yours to fvck imo. And this is why I also know the whole “be on your life’s purpose and women will naturally come to you” is a load of **** because I been on my life’s purposefor years intensely and not many hotties come my way.

also, the idea that being bold and “man enough”to go your own way somehow brings you the babes is also untrue as I myself do my own thing and have been able to find a way to exist outside the mainstream. Yet not many hotties.

so it’s through my journey that I realized going through such a journey would not get me what I seek.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to try DMT. I fear death like crazy. Did you fear death less after doing DMT?
Terrifying. You understand after the biblical stories and others alike. Genises 1. Let their be light has new meaning.

It's not advocacy for (or against ). Especially anyone who has mental health or any inclination to depression or any conditions. I had my experiencea by chance.

If you see any of my posts, I will be the first to say my ego is out of control. If a man isn't flexing but actually living the DJ lifestyle, he best have a routine for detaching from the dumpster fire smp. I found meditation useful.

It felt like a outer body experience. Like you are pulled into a black hole. Blast off. Born again. Showered back into being alive again overcome in love and gratitude. Just sat in awe. If I had any regrets it was documenting it all. Given your fear of death, I don't recommend this. Listen to Tysons experience on JRE.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s JBP?

but yeah, life is yours to fvck imo. And this is why I also know the whole “be on your life’s purpose and women will naturally come to you” is a load of **** because I been on my life’s purposefor years intensely and not many hotties come my way.

also, the idea that being bold and “man enough”to go your own way somehow brings you the babes is also untrue as I myself do my own thing and have been able to find a way to exist outside the mainstream. Yet not many hotties.

so it’s through my journey that I realized going through such a journey would not get me what I seek.
Jordan B Peterson. I think teachers and psychology is trash but I never understood why the red pill want to fight with him. Jon Fitch found value in his work as did Clarey.

Biggie once said more money more problems. you can say the same thing with more modern women today.

You can be a tight ass on your purpose or biz. I know when it gets tight, one track mind, it's useful to get **** done. not necessarily the best way to charm women. more accurately, purpose needs to take precedence over women. that level of single minded focus on something not women is attractive. I shoot my shot. I do that on the regular basis but it's purely sport. just cause. most of YouTube is trash programs and nonsense. there's no pickup line or instant get laid. it's all work. more often than not , a girls rarely worth it after busting a nut.

the game changed. I'm the first to say how big a dumpster fire the SMP is today. Where in past times choosing signals and IOIs had been lay ups, more not less attention *****s are on the prowl. Game is 100x Harder for the average man. I don't see it improving.

1sec left in the game. You got the ball. What do you do? I shoot everytime. No half step. I make no apologies. There won't be regret or what if. This is the hero's journey. We get played whatever hand. You can fold or play your cards. Maybe focus on dev game. Approach a handful of girls everyday. Not just OLD which us cucked.

In fairness, you saw some **** and worked on yourself. I'm ten + yrs in of pickup and a background in top seller in one of the largest cities in the world. Entirely different starting points. If anything you can still be healing from your past. Even a few more dates and pulls is a improvement. ****ty times with a global pandemic.

Reaction score
Terrifying. You understand after the biblical stories and others alike. Genises 1. Let their be light has new meaning.

It's not advocacy for (or against ). Especially anyone who has mental health or any inclination to depression or any conditions. I had my experiencea by chance.

If you see any of my posts, I will be the first to say my ego is out of control. If a man isn't flexing but actually living the DJ lifestyle, he best have a routine for detaching from the dumpster fire smp. I found meditation useful.

It felt like a outer body experience. Like you are pulled into a black hole. Blast off. Born again. Showered back into being alive again overcome in love and gratitude. Just sat in awe. If I had any regrets it was documenting it all. Given your fear of death, I don't recommend this. Listen to Tysons experience on JRE.
Do you think its all the drug frying your brain or do you think DMT takes you to another real dimension?

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score

I had this feeling of gratitude and being alive again after a shroom trip about 10 years ago. I was a teenager and a girl just ****ed me over. Took some shrooms and had a very bad experience that turned out to be very profound. During that 5 hr trip I was in the deepest hole I’d been in but I came on the other side just being grateful for being alive. Really strong experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are numerous examples of men who are players or serial monogamists coping with feelings of loneliness after age 30-35, as most of his social circle will be married by then and he won't have a lot of regular male friends. A lot of men seek traditional monogamous marriage as a way of coping with those feelings and getting the illusionary high of a permanent relationship. It often does not end well for men in those situations.

The lifestyle of being of player or generally opting for shorter term monogamous relatiosnhips without marriage and without having kids can be emotionally challenging.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan B Peterson. I think teachers and psychology is trash but I never understood why the red pill want to fight with him. Jon Fitch found value in his work as did Clarey.

Biggie once said more money more problems. you can say the same thing with more modern women today.

You can be a tight ass on your purpose or biz. I know when it gets tight, one track mind, it's useful to get **** done. not necessarily the best way to charm women. more accurately, purpose needs to take precedence over women. that level of single minded focus on something not women is attractive. I shoot my shot. I do that on the regular basis but it's purely sport. just cause. most of YouTube is trash programs and nonsense. there's no pickup line or instant get laid. it's all work. more often than not , a girls rarely worth it after busting a nut.

the game changed. I'm the first to say how big a dumpster fire the SMP is today. Where in past times choosing signals and IOIs had been lay ups, more not less attention *****s are on the prowl. Game is 100x Harder for the average man. I don't see it improving.

1sec left in the game. You got the ball. What do you do? I shoot everytime. No half step. I make no apologies. There won't be regret or what if. This is the hero's journey. We get played whatever hand. You can fold or play your cards. Maybe focus on dev game. Approach a handful of girls everyday. Not just OLD which us cucked.

In fairness, you saw some **** and worked on yourself. I'm ten + yrs in of pickup and a background in top seller in one of the largest cities in the world. Entirely different starting points. If anything you can still be healing from your past. Even a few more dates and pulls is a improvement. ****ty times with a global pandemic.
Well, I'm not a fan of Jordan Peterson. I've also approached hundreds of girls before switching to online dating. All the "bro speak" in the world doesn't help one understand game. I had sex with a 22 year old girl in my car thursday night. I'm 33.

I do agree with you that it is very hard to pull tho. Tho that girl I ****ed it was easy to get her but then we had to find a time that worked for both of us. I've fvcked her twice now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link between CTE and Suicide in former Athletes is a bit alarming. You have Young men with a life we all would envy ending it all. It would be interesting to look at T levels in concert with that but also the fact that these are guys who were absolute warriors on the field.

Here: eight football players who committed suicide and who have since been diagnosed with CTE.

Terry Long played as an offensive lineman for the Steelers in the '80s and early '90s. On June 7, 2005, he was found unresponsive in his Pittsburgh home after drinking antifreeze and died hours later. He was 45.

Andre Waters, a safety, played for both the Steelers and the Cardinals during his 11-year career. On Nov. 20, 2006, he shot himself in the head in his Tampa, Fla., home. He was 44.

Shane Dronett was a defensive lineman in the NFL from 1992-2002, ending his career with a five-year stretch playing for the Falcons. On Jan. 21, 2009, he shot and killed himself after menacing his wife with a gun in their Gwinnett County home. He was 48.

Dave Duerson was a safety whose 10-year career included stints with the Bears, the Giants and the Cardinals. On Feb. 17, 2011, he shot himself in the chest at his Florida home after complaining "of his deteriorating mental state during his final months." Before he died, Duerson left a note requesting that his brain be studied. He was 50.

Ray Easterling played for the Falcons from 1972 until he retired in 1979, a piece of the team's "Gritz Blitz" defense. In 2011, he joined several former NFL players in a suit against the league over its handling of concussion-related injuries. On April 19, 2012, Easterling shot himself in his Richmond, Va., home. He was 62.

Junior Seau was a linebacker whose nearly 20-year career included stints with the Chargers, Dolphins and Patriots. On May 2, 2012, he shot himself in his chest in his San Diego, Calif., home. He was 43.

Jovan Belcher was a linebacker for the Kansas City Chiefs from 2009 until his death in 2012. Before committing suicide on Dec. 1, Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend in front of her mother at their home. He was 25.

Paul Oliver, a Kennesaw native, played at the University of Georgia before joining the Chargers as a safety from 2007-10 and again in 2011. On Sept. 24, 2013, he shot and killed himself in his Marietta home. He was 29.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me a lot of times. But I've been abused for such a long time since a child. A perverse narcissistic abuse, that only the one who went through it can feel what is it like.

There is a time that the pain is so much, that you feel there is no place to run. This is when it became dangerous, cause it causes a cold sensation and you stop feeling afraid of it. But in fact, he/she doesn't want to do that. But constantly suffering from something or being depressed can lead to that. That's why it's important to seek for a professional to help you.

Like some folks here said that can be T levels down. I would say it is way more than that and it requires an investigation in any field of a person's life (psychologically, neurochemistry, environment, traumas, drug abuse, hormones...) to find what can be leading to that. Most of the time those traumas can be psychological issues. But it can also be a physical or neurochemistry issue.

By my experience: I had very dark moments in my life (I was a victim of abuse, but I didn't allow it to consume me, I fight to get out of it) and in some dark moments, I became very near to Death (not only mentally). What I can say is that there was so much pain in those moments, I wanted to be alive, but I couldn't stay in that pain, and I wasn't finding a way to stop it. So in that desperate moments, that sounded to be the only solution. But it wasn't. There is always a light after the storm.

What made me strong was recognizing my own weakness and seeking help. We are humans, we are not perfect and we can only become strong by facing our weaknesses. You don't arrive at the gym with tons of muscle, you build it. That's the same with our minds.

If you or anyone here are struggling with depression or those kinds of thoughts, don't be afraid of seeking help. This is serious and you should find a professional to help you with that.

And this is also important: stay around and find support for those who love you and accept you by who you are. Stay away from the Ignorant ones who don't recognize and mistreat your pains/problems.

Wish you all the best!