"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Has anyone read Heartiste's book?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
Is his book well put together?? I figure it's worth having even for that price.
Great book, well worth getting. It’s basically his blog posts, spanning several years, condensed into a book. There’s tons of content, a lot on female nature and why they like jerks so much.
 

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
take his material with a huge grain of salt.
Why the grain of salt? I mean it’s heavy anti-nice guy tactics for sure and you could come across as an ******* with some of the content. But everything in moderation, there’s plenty of gems in that book.
Definitely worth reading.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
Heartiste's writings (and his readership/commenters) became more and more white supremacist over the years, which really is not my cup of tea at all.
Yeah I read that he seemed to lose the plot later on, but the book is based on his earlier blogs, seduction and female nature, a lot of gold in there!
 

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
He actually sold his blog to White Nationlist writers and the blog shifted focus to Jews. Roissy actually got doxxed by a woman and sold his Heartiste blog sometime in 2012-2014
That’s interesting to know, I wonder how old he is?
 

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
What jumped out at me was his understanding of female psychology, very cynical. Definitely a master puppeteer.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
He's a clever writer (and very funny) but I take his material with a huge grain of salt.
Agree. I was never a fan. I always though he was a little too over the top and was too hardcore with the jerk game stuff.
But a lot of people liked him. As you say, grain of salt. Or maybe a heap.
 

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
Just to touch on this again briefly, I had a thought, I kept reading more and more and more seduction material.

It got to the point where I felt enough was enough, just wanted one or two books to return to periodically.

Chateau Heartiste & Book of Pook where those two books (both a collection of posts ironically).
Wondered how you guys think they compare? Pook feels positive, Heartiste darker. But I think they compliment each other pretty well.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Just to touch on this again briefly, I had a thought, I kept reading more and more and more seduction material.

It got to the point where I felt enough was enough, just wanted one or two books to return to periodically.

Chateau Heartiste & Book of Pook where those two books (both a collection of posts ironically).
Wondered how you guys think they compare? Pook feels positive, Heartiste darker. But I think they compliment each other pretty well.
Complement

verb
/ˈkɒmplɪmɛnt/
  1. contribute extra features to (someone or something) in such a way as to improve or emphasize their qualities.


Compliment

verb
/ˈkɒmplɪmɛnt/
  1. politely congratulate or praise (someone) for something.


 
Top