Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone read Heartiste's book?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is his book well put together?? I figure it's worth having even for that price.
Great book, well worth getting. It’s basically his blog posts, spanning several years, condensed into a book. There’s tons of content, a lot on female nature and why they like jerks so much.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his blog during its peak, before he became obsessed with politics. He's a clever writer (and very funny) but I take his material with a huge grain of salt.

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
take his material with a huge grain of salt.
Why the grain of salt? I mean it’s heavy anti-nice guy tactics for sure and you could come across as an ******* with some of the content. But everything in moderation, there’s plenty of gems in that book.
Definitely worth reading.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the grain of salt? I mean it’s heavy anti-nice guy tactics for sure and you could come across as an ******* with some of the content. But everything in moderation, there’s plenty of gems in that book.
Definitely worth reading.
I agree, if it's basically his peak blog material, I'm sure it's smart stuff. One thing I've noticed is that all of classic RP writers eventually become ensconced in their way of thinking, though. They start out asking a lot of questions, which is great, but eventually they become attached to their worldviews and attack others'. I often wonder if it's a byproduct of gaining a huge following. Because for instance, I'm far less headstrong than I was 10-15 years ago, and I question a lot more and I don't feel threatened by other opinions. But I'm not writing books. Plus Heartiste's writings (and his readership/commenters) became more and more white supremacist over the years, which really is not my cup of tea at all. At some point he barely wrote about seduction any more. His comments on sexual abuse were also not my thing.

This is why I think the best writer was a guy nobody remembers: LaidNYC. He had a blog and a Twitter account for maybe 2 or 3 years, not sure. When he felt he'd said all he had to say, which he said in a mostly sober tone, he shut both down and moved on.

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heartiste's writings (and his readership/commenters) became more and more white supremacist over the years, which really is not my cup of tea at all.
Yeah I read that he seemed to lose the plot later on, but the book is based on his earlier blogs, seduction and female nature, a lot of gold in there!

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
He actually sold his blog to White Nationlist writers and the blog shifted focus to Jews. Roissy actually got doxxed by a woman and sold his Heartiste blog sometime in 2012-2014
That’s interesting to know, I wonder how old he is?

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
What jumped out at me was his understanding of female psychology, very cynical. Definitely a master puppeteer.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a clever writer (and very funny) but I take his material with a huge grain of salt.
Agree. I was never a fan. I always though he was a little too over the top and was too hardcore with the jerk game stuff.
But a lot of people liked him. As you say, grain of salt. Or maybe a heap.

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to touch on this again briefly, I had a thought, I kept reading more and more and more seduction material.

It got to the point where I felt enough was enough, just wanted one or two books to return to periodically.

Chateau Heartiste & Book of Pook where those two books (both a collection of posts ironically).
Wondered how you guys think they compare? Pook feels positive, Heartiste darker. But I think they compliment each other pretty well.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to touch on this again briefly, I had a thought, I kept reading more and more and more seduction material.

It got to the point where I felt enough was enough, just wanted one or two books to return to periodically.

Chateau Heartiste & Book of Pook where those two books (both a collection of posts ironically).
Wondered how you guys think they compare? Pook feels positive, Heartiste darker. But I think they compliment each other pretty well.
Complement

verb
/ˈkɒmplɪmɛnt/
  1. contribute extra features to (someone or something) in such a way as to improve or emphasize their qualities.

Compliment

verb
/ˈkɒmplɪmɛnt/
  1. politely congratulate or praise (someone) for something.