Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone here ever dated a "10"

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is such a thing as a 10, models can often have very highly attractive features and with the right amount of curves can be regarded as almost if not a 10 on the scale. I would say that 10s are rare but in a big city it can be possible to see a "10" every couple of weeks.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Dated? Nah. Banged? Maybe years ago.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 is subjective for me anyway

I was dating a girl last year who in some mens eyes would easily have physically been a 10 ,

But after 6 months of dating this chick it transpired she was pretty toxic and i wanted her out of my life

I just didn't trust her , i remember i showed this her a niche product i was selling to a niche audience next thing her fvcking brother was sourcing my product and trying to undercut me !

I knew a that stage she needed to be binned , i later found out she was also a sugarbaby who went on dates with old men for money

( i could never prove it but i am pretty sure she slept with some of them for money too )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres far more to a 10 score than just physicality , she has to be honest, loyal and trustworthy and women who are usually attractive enough to make it to a 10 are VERY rarely any of the above

as i discovered in my own lesson

A past girlfriend who i was with for 4 years was about a 6-7 in looks , but she was loyal honest and trustworthy and looking back she was a real 10 i just never realised it at the time

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total, face, or body?

I’ve dated one girl that was a legit 9 in the face (did not have matching caliber body). I also had an ex that was a 9 in the body (did not have matching caliber face). Have not dated nor smashed a 9+ overall though.

10 is out of the question. To me, a “10” is only for the few most beautiful women on the planet. I have never seen a legit 10 in person.

In my experience, women that are 7 think they are 10. Dating 7s can be hit or miss. Been out with a couple 8s and they were disinterested. I could tell they were just waiting on Chad to call.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hottest girl I ever dated was a HB9. Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit model. Perfect everything, good personality, fun....she just liked new cahk too much. Always needed stimulation/validation. Never could get enough.

HB10's only occur in magazines. They are actually 9's with Photoshop.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not even sure if I've met a 10, I almost never see them.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with many considered 9 or even 10 for US standards.

It was under favorable circumstances. They thought I was wealthy, connected and with clout like an entertainment producer. Some were:
- ballerina from Bolshoi
- beach model (advertising product) in Saint Tropez
- plenty of girls from med school
- dancers hired for my events

Some I was able to keep relationships, others bang a few times but eventually they bailed for better opportunities (+good looking men with a lot of money).
I could brag saying it was game but I think my looks (even men say I’m good looking), frame and the circumstances I’ve met those girls were fundamental to the successful lays. Money, drugs, penthouse, parties…

That was 15 years ago. Today I have younger women who I keep in a sugar baby kind of relationship. I don’t give money directly or much attention since I travel a lot. But when I’m around, I invite to fancy restaurants, hotels, parties with drugs… sometimes even travel (not long flights).

I’m making good money now and I don’t feel like settling. Now that I have my stuff in order, girls text me saying they miss me. I reply I’m not in town but I’ll message them when I’m around. I know they’re getting plowed left and right. If my work didn’t involve a lot of travel, I might’ve settled years ago.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, met her in Ibiza 2012 or 2013 (I forget), she was from Alberta, came to study for a year at Cambridge after, I thought she was lying when she said she was coming to the UK when we met. When I got that call, fear and excitement. How I managed it I'll never know I still lived at home with no car. Best year of my life. She left back for Canada after her Masters and joined the Canadian Government. I was crushed. That's why I can't settle for anything less, I'm waiting for her level of beauty and intelligence, people here have said I'm looking for a unicorn but I already found something similar so I know that, or better, is still out there for me. Plus I have way more SMV now.

What attracted her to me I asked (she'd approached me ffs). She said "you and her your friends looked like you were having such a good time and had a great vibe". I was probably tripping on MDMA at the time in DC10 (if you know, you know).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m older by an order of magnitude then most of you guys. I’d say I’ve probably smashed three or four nines but that’s so subjective. Every man has different tastes of course we’re talking purely physicality.

I have been surprised at what some men consider tens, but it doesn’t really matter because I’m not the one that’s fncking them or wants them.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest chicks I’ve slept with were also the most insecure bat-shiates.
Thats the tradeoff.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Gf was a model and a 10 (physically) in my eyes. She was a deeply broken girl and self sabotaged her life and modelling career. Last I saw she gained weight and is covered head to toe in tats, she's still probably a 9 to most guys though. Still pretty...

Dating a girl that attractive was difficult at 20. I've never dealt with so much drama and other orbiter dudes on the prowl. Never in my life have a seen someone get handed so many opportunities and not realize how fortunate they are. Huge lessons were learned with her and BPD's.

The hottest chicks I’ve slept with were also the most insecure bat-shiates.
Thats the tradeoff.
100% percent this.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m my late 40’s i dated a gal that had been a teen-20 something model for a very popular clothing line in the 80’s and 90’s. She kept the body - insanely hot. She too was bat-shyte crazy but holy hell was she a smoke show. One of the 9’s I spoke of earlier.

Thinking back it’s amazing the things we as men will do for a woman we find insanely hot - hence the term insanely. True beauties really do get passes on things plainer women do not. I imagine it’s the same for model quality men.

e.g. Marc Anthony and Cleopatra, Helen of Troy and Trojan Prince Paris.

First Gf was a model and a 10 (physically) in my eyes. She was a deeply broken girl and self sabotaged her life and modelling career. Last I saw she gained weight and is covered head to toe in tats, she's still probably a 9 to most guys though. Still pretty...

Dating a girl that attractive was difficult at 20. I've never dealt with so much drama and other orbiter dudes on the prowl. Never in my life have a seen someone get handed so many opportunities and not realize how fortunate they are. Huge lessons were learned with her and BPD's.

100% percent this.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Dated, Banged, Plated, all that.

Happy Vday to everyone btw . I hope you enjoy yours. Managed to finesse some time for all 3 of my plates in the last 2 days.. Feeling accomplished. Nights not over yet tho lol

Snapchat-111971187.jpg

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

Red Oke

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in a three-way relationship (thrumple (thruple)) with two celebrities on the covers of magazines. I haven't heard from one in 6 months & the other in 9 months. I created something which one of them is the face of & they had a party for it & i wasn't invited.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think there is such a thing as a 10, models can often have very highly attractive features and with the right amount of curves can be regarded as almost if not a 10 on the scale. I would say that 10s are rare but in a big city it can be possible to see a "10" every couple of weeks.
There are no 10s, just people who put women on pedastals that make them 10s