Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone been rejected as brutally as this?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over because of one example? The woman is obviously spoiled and delusional, but the guy's approach was not that great either.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym wh0re paid one of her onlyfans thirstmales to 'approach' so that she could be a 'victim' and gain even more sympathy and upvotes, modern attention brat gon attention brat, nothing to see here.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's tonnes of them sort of rejection vids trending at the moment. There was another gym approach where teh teen girl told the guy bhe was told old and that one where the girl (cashier?) filmed herself rejecting men multiple times after being approached at work

To answer the question, one of my most brutal rejections was actually on the dancefloor where some girl was kinda dancing super close to me backing her ass up despite the dancefloor being fairly sparse. I obviously took it as an IOI and as I went to kind of dance with her/open her, she FREAKED out and screamed something at me and pushed me HARD! Like a pretty sold push for a girl especially since I wasn't expecting it. My friends saw too and thought it was hilarious lmao! So do I now, but at the time I was like 'OK, that's my last open on the dancefloor for the night!!"

ps - completely unrelated, but basically all of my lays have been from cold approach as i've never really had social circles that include hot girls, or jobs that had girls, but I stated a temping job for a few weeks recently and there's a very hot young girl there and i'm super close to banging her already. Huge signals. A bit shocked by it all tbh. Wondering if it's blind luck (I just happen to be her type) or if it's something about propinquity that i've never really been able to test before. Maybe i'll start a thread about the situation as my friends are again amazed i'm able to pull such a hot girl lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over because of one example? The woman is obviously spoiled and delusional, but the guy's approach was not that great either.
+1

A W for a man is pulling. A W for modern women is landing top 1% of man and even then she will nag his assistant to an early death. The game is definitely on hard mode. The spoils of war couldn't be lower in caliber. Not shocking some fellas are checked out.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not clicking on a link that says 'Incels' in it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell does curls like that?lol

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dude that's been creep staring at her for a while (and she's noticed) finally decided to "man up" and approach her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dude that's been creep staring at her for a while (and she's noticed) finally decided to "man up" and approach her.
Agreed. There's a lot of speculation and we don't know enough about this to put it in the right context.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think he was hitting on her at all. It looks like he was asking a question, perhaps “hey is this your last set?” and wanted to use those dumbbells. I mean let’s be honest, even the most un-self aware guy isn’t going to approach DURING a girls set. They’ll wait til she’s finished or something.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Anyone who films themselves working out is a fvcking loser. No offense.

2. Dude definitely leaned pretty far into her personal space, clearly mid-set. If a dude got in my face like that to ask me if I was done with a weight while I’m in the middle of a set, my reaction would be “yo, dude, back off.”

3. This may have been a repeat attempt to hit on her.

4. This girl may simply be trying to get attention and sympathy. She’s already established that she’s a fvcking loser.

OP, get off the incel sites dude. You are destroying your mental health with that sh!t.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like he was a legit creep.

10 seconds on Google was all it took to confirm that this isn't an example of "Gympuacel."

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: B80