"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Has anyone actually figured out how to combat their princess syndrome?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.
If you want to approach, approach. In 90% of cases they won't be interested, so just move on to the next. If they have a ****tty attitude, who cares? They're irrelevant anyway.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I doubt that 95-98% of men qualify as simps, that word is getting over-used. Simping as far as I understand it is literally giving women money in the hope of buying a moment of their attention or just a moment of recognition. Are 95% of men Blue pilled providers? yes, maybe. But that really isn't the same as simping. Providing is a male instinct, but it's no longer rewarded.

As for the original topic. The best way to deal with princesses is just to ignore them or actively tell them to fvck off when they start trying to pull this crap. Men are under no obligation to put up with this kind of behavior, and you (and everyone reading this) must do your part to disincentivize it.

Being an entitled princess should disqualify a woman from being relationship or plate material. Beta males will swallow their pride and principles and enable this behavior. Alphas will ignore them and scoff at their demands because they have principles, and therefore a spine. Ironically, the alpha attitude is what women are attracted to when it comes to choosing seed.

There are very few women who are worthwhile these days, but it's also not true that not all women are social media wh0res. The percentage of good women is small, but there are still good women out there. Ignoring princesses is the only way to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I one know one guy that figured out how to overcome princess syndrome: Prince Harry.

The solution is obviously to move to Canada and get her princess status revoked.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.

for a girlfriend it is possible , to a degree I've done it

usually her father is the biggest problem he is the one who instils the princess syndrome

for a plate or thot no its absolutely impossible without instigating WW3
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top