Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone actually figured out how to combat their princess syndrome?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.

Reaction score
Welcome to 2021 and beyond my friend where the phrase "It's just your turn" applies the most. No man is winning in today's market lol.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a stab at this. I have gotten this before not as much now but still sometimes.

It's a value perception thing. usually, it's the same girls that if asked if they are good-looking will tell yes. I am certain of at least a couple because I asked that question. It is due to their value perception of me. if I am pre-vetted due to common acquaintances or community knowledge; usually I don't get that at all. But I had to stand firm and ignore it for a while first.

I don't think there is some magic thing to say or do about it.

Why would they want to talk to me, if no value can be SEEN for them? Probably seen some other thread where men are talking about expensive cars. The idea is that the expensive car will combat this exact issue, also the suggested clothes and grooming. You probably know all the stuff already. Lifting and running will help with your physical stance (posture and assertive presence).

When you talk to them if you get that vibe from them just dismiss them and move on. They are not even close to you in value: believe it.

I know this is what you asked not to hear, don't think there is any other answer.

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an individual man, there's very little you can do to combat the entitlement/princess syndrome that women have.

The unfortunate reality is that we don't live in a vacuum, the actions of others directly affect our lives. We can feign an "abundance mentality", "confidence", "aloofness", "c0cky & funny" all day, all year and it will NOT make any difference on women's entitlement complex. Because there will ALWAY be legions of SIMPs ready to bend over backwards to treat her like royalty and offer her free attention.

The only way to even make a dent in female entitlement is for men to collective stop rewarding bad behavior from women. But that will not happen in our lifetime. Men these days are desperate as fvvck, there's really no way to curb the SIMP phenomena...

As an individual, the only option you have is to preserve your dignity and not bow down and worship a low quality women like all the legions of SIMPs out there.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look, another thread with pedestal behavior.

Let me ask you guys a question... do you ever get sick of posting it? Because I get tired of reading it.

Reaction score

When 5s like this can become profitable sex workers, any girl(ugly, fat, stick, and etc) can get millions of attention from men and women by just shaking their @$$ with a face filter on Tik Tok, and dating apps giving rise to a lot of desperate men without any female situation....BRAH

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look, another thread with pedestal behavior.

Let me ask you guys a question... do you ever get sick of posting it? Because I get tired of reading it.
Please feel free to ignore this thread if it's a topic that doesn't interest you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.
THrere are games men play to get them off that pedastal. I don't really like it, but it's 2021. So here goes a few:

1. Be talking to another female on the phone while you are in the space with her
2. Flirt with other women in front of her
3. Flake out on her
4. Have her swing thru and have an excuse.
5. Be dating other women on her

These games provide proofing that she's not "important" in your paradigm. It's pretty much the same thing females do to guys who really like them.

You don't owe her chit, and you don't need to kiss her azz, most others do that. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? Females like sex to, and they will be fvcking somebody, chasing him, bothering him, begging him to fvck her. Why should you be anything less than this?

Reaction score
THrere are games men play to get them off that pedastal. I don't really like it, but it's 2021. So here goes a few:

1. Be talking to another female on the phone while you are in the space with her
2. Flirt with other women in front of her
3. Flake out on her
4. Have her swing thru and have an excuse.
5. Be dating other women on her

These games provide proofing that she's not "important" in your paradigm. It's pretty much the same thing females do to guys who really like them.

You don't owe her chit, and you don't need to kiss her azz, most others do that. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? Females like sex to, and they will be fvcking somebody, chasing him, bothering him, begging him to fvck her. Why should you be anything less than this?
When my plates start getting uppity, I just tell them I'm leaving them and they either give me the "No, Lets actually talk this through" or they end up hitting me up within 4 days lol.

Read for FREE!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it different between new girls/first meeting and existing ones? approach vs maintenance.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are 40 years old though. Why is it I feel like we are approaching girls in a college campus here that are giving attitude, like something out of Mean Girls? What types of girls are you approaching and where at this age? (I'm 45 so I'm older than you are) Are older women, or 40 year old / post-wall women behaving like this?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, on this subject, I like to use the example of the "Immortals", the elite warriors from the Persian Achaemenid Empire. The concept is that as soon as one Immortal soldier falls in combat, another one immediately steps up and takes his place. Thus the front lines of the Persian battle formation was always kept at a constant fixed number.

It's the same thing with SIMPs, as soon as one SIMP falls, another one immediately steps up to take his place. Thus, a woman's supply of male servants is always a constant fixed number.

Read for FREE!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You are 40 years old though. Why is it I feel like we are approaching girls in a college campus here that are giving attitude, like something out of Mean Girls? What types of girls are you approaching and where at this age? (I'm 45 so I'm older than you are) Are older women, or 40 year old / post-wall women behaving like this?
Good point.

I guess I only like younger ones. I may have made a typo when putting in my age. I'm early 30s.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Boyos, on this subject, I like to use the example of the "Immortals", the elite warriors from the Persian Achaemenid Empire. The concept is that as soon as one Immortal soldier falls in combat, another one immediately steps up and takes his place. Thus the front lines of the Persian battle formation was always kept at a constant fixed number.

It's the same thing with SIMPs, as soon as one SIMP falls, another one immediately steps up to take his place. Thus, a woman's supply of male servants is always a constant fixed number.
But then Alexander the Great walked in with a complete game changer...

Cartoonishly long spears

Reaction score

The Immortals also got wrecked by the greeks lol. TBH, I wouldn't worry about the SIMPS, I would worry about the increasing amount of young men that are getting beat by older & more successful men in dating apps. These men are going to grow up with a lot of money saved up and being the cleanup men for older millennial women and wall hitting Gen Z women.

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then Alexander the Great walked in with a complete game changer...

Cartoonishly long spears
If any modern man can solve the SIMP problem the same way Alexander solved the Immortals problem, then he earns the right to call himself "Great"....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

I guess I only like younger ones. I may have made a typo when putting in my age. I'm early 30s.
Well everyone has problems with that group, lol! You are complaining about Staceys giving you attitude. That's not actually news. All it means is you are not a chad/chadlite to them or have a high enough SMV relative to theirs. Unless you meet someone who has had a spiritual epiphany and suddenly becomes compassionate and has a love-connection with you, and appreciates you, then it sounds like an uphill battle. (I looked at "Before I Fall" (2017) and at least the movie explored that in fantasy, which is why I liked that movie so much).

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
Well everyone has problems with that group, lol! You are complaining about Staceys giving you attitude. That's not actually news. All it means is you are not a chad/chadlite to them or have a high enough SMV relative to theirs. Unless you meet someone who has had a spiritual epiphany and suddenly becomes compassionate and has a love-connection with you, and appreciates you, then it sounds like an uphill battle. (I looked at "Before I Fall" (2017) and at least the movie explored that in fantasy, which is why I liked that movie so much).
Chad's don't have it easy with them too because they are literally looking for Hercules. That's why I don't mind it when posters vent because it's rough out there lol.

This girl is beyond repair and unfortunately she's pretty common on dating apps