Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone actually figured out how to combat their princess syndrome?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well everyone has problems with that group, lol! You are complaining about Staceys giving you attitude. That's not actually news. All it means is you are not a chad/chadlite to them or have a high enough SMV relative to theirs. Unless you meet someone who has had a spiritual epiphany and suddenly becomes compassionate and has a love-connection with you, and appreciates you, then it sounds like an uphill battle. (I looked at "Before I Fall" (2017) and at least the movie explored that in fantasy, which is why I liked that movie so much).
True... But I think they do go for older guys also.

But yea might be an uphill battle.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You mean sugar daddies?
I don't know. Maybe not necessarily. Just guys that are more mature than guys their own age.

And if they're fvcking sugar daddies on the side anyway, then what's the point of taking them seriously?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. Maybe not necessarily. Just guys that are more mature than guys their own age.

And if they're fvcking sugar daddies on the side anyway, then what's the point of taking them seriously?
You mean like a Lolita? I don't know if they are doing that on the side. Sugar daddies are simps too....you look at other threads on here and I've read that someone wanted to pay a girl $ 2,000 to sit down with him for coffee and she rejected him and his money.

As @Xenom0rph seems to be saying, the level of simp out there is just insane. They might just be talking to the sugar daddies or letting them take them out for dinner because they are lucky enough to be able to pay to have their mere company to pay for their food.

Then you are saying they have an entitlement problem?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually in line with what I posted about in the "victimhood" thread. As I stated in that thread, a man can only control about 30% of his life. The remaining 60% is dictated by factors outside of his control (genetics & environment).

The actions of other men fall into the category of environment. A man has no control over the actions of other men.

Unless a guy can figure out how to make 95% of all men stop their SIMPing behavior, the entitlement/princess mentality of women is NOT going anywhere.

You can read my post in that thread HERE... as I keep saying: these bull-headed Redpill guys keep thinking they have absolute control over their life and that they can score Stacy and Tiffany just from mastering "game" and an "abundance mindset"..... A man would have to be pretty arrogant to think that he stands out from the crowd of hundreds of SIMPs ready to line up and do Stacy's bidding....

In this this TikTok age, where women can instantly get validation and attention from thousands of men just from 1 upload, I can only foresee entitlement getting worse.

Reaction score
This is actually in line with what I posted about in the "victimhood" thread. As I stated in that thread, a man can only control about 30% of his life. The remaining 60% is dictated by factors outside of his control (genetics & environment).

The actions of other men fall into the category of environment. A man has no control over the actions of other men.

Unless a guy can figure out how to make 95% of all men stop their SIMPing behavior, the entitlement/princess mentality of women is NOT going anywhere.

You can read my post in that thread HERE... as I keep saying: these bull-headed Redpill guys keep thinking they have absolute control over their life and that they can score Stacy and Tiffany just from mastering "game" and an "abundance mindset"..... A man would have to be pretty arrogant to think that he stands out from the crowd of hundreds of SIMPs ready to line up and do Stacy's bidding....

In this this TikTok age, where women can instantly get validation and attention from thousands of men just from 1 upload, I can only foresee entitlement getting worse.
Ironically the red pillers will lose the most in this new age because cold approaching/game are basically dead at this point. money, looks, and status are going to matter the most because of the increase in simps and validation women will be getting much more of. Their only defense is to stick their heads in the sand and act like everything is fine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like a Lolita? I don't know if they are doing that on the side. Sugar daddies are simps too....you look at other threads on here and I've read that someone wanted to pay a girl $ 2,000 to sit down with him for coffee and she rejected him and his money.

As @Xenom0rph seems to be saying, the level of simp out there is just insane. They might just be talking to the sugar daddies or letting them take them out for dinner because they are lucky enough to be able to pay to have their mere company to pay for their food.

Then you are saying they have an entitlement problem?
Reality is around 95-98% of men are "simps", they are programmed that way. Protecting and providing for women is literally an instinct. It''s not a bad thing if the women are in their feminine and do what they are "supposed" to do.

The reason many of us are here, is that they have figured out how to exploit this tendancy in a man while providing nothing in return, or using it to trap him.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Reality is around 95-98% of men are "simps", they are programmed that way. Protecting and providing for women is literally an instinct. It''s not a bad thing if the women are in their feminine and do what they are "supposed" to do.

The reason many of us are here, is that they have figured out how to exploit this tendancy in a man while providing nothing in return, or using it to trap him.
You really think the percentage is that high? I would have thought it was like 50%

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I doubt that 95-98% of men qualify as simps, that word is getting over-used. Simping as far as I understand it is literally giving women money in the hope of buying a moment of their attention or just a moment of recognition. Are 95% of men Blue pilled providers? yes, maybe. But that really isn't the same as simping. Providing is a male instinct, but it's no longer rewarded.

As for the original topic. The best way to deal with princesses is just to ignore them or actively tell them to fvck off when they start trying to pull this crap. Men are under no obligation to put up with this kind of behavior, and you (and everyone reading this) must do your part to disincentivize it.

Being an entitled princess should disqualify a woman from being relationship or plate material. Beta males will swallow their pride and principles and enable this behavior. Alphas will ignore them and scoff at their demands because they have principles, and therefore a spine. Ironically, the alpha attitude is what women are attracted to when it comes to choosing seed.

There are very few women who are worthwhile these days, but it's also not true that not all women are social media wh0res. The percentage of good women is small, but there are still good women out there. Ignoring princesses is the only way to separate the wheat from the chaff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that 95-98% of men qualify as simps, that word is getting over-used. Simping as far as I understand it is literally giving women money in the hope of buying a moment of their attention or just a moment of recognition. Are 95% of men Blue pilled providers? yes, maybe. But that really isn't the same as simping. Providing is a male instinct, but it's no longer rewarded.

As for the original topic. The best way to deal with princesses is just to ignore them or actively tell them to fvck off when they start trying to pull this crap. Men are under no obligation to put up with this kind of behavior, and you (and everyone reading this) must do your part to disincentivize it.

Being an entitled princess should disqualify a woman from being relationship or plate material. Beta males will swallow their pride and principles and enable this behavior. Alphas will ignore them and scoff at their demands because they have principles, and therefore a spine. Ironically, the alpha attitude is what women are attracted to when it comes to choosing seed.

There are very few women who are worthwhile these days, but it's also not true that not all women are social media wh0res. The percentage of good women is small, but there are still good women out there. Ignoring princesses is the only way to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Good deal in clarifying "simping" vs "natural" "blue pilled" behavior and instinct. So we've reduced simping into doing all these acts, special treatment, money and gifts in hopes of obtaining the used p-sleeve. Now is it possible to "simp" while you are in a relationship? personally I think so... If she's not performing, and you do all this extra to try to win her approval or to get her to value you, then that's "simping" within a relationship.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To follow the "Princess theme"...if you want a princess then you better be a Prince.
Now you say she is not really a princess and then you complain about her quality....

Understand there is a difference between Royalty and Nobility.

In the social metaphor I think a lot of these women you guys consider to have the "Princess Complex" really only have a "Nobility" Attitude" . The True princesses (metaphorically) aren't in the Social circles of anyone posting here I'm afraid.

Most High quality (Noble) women require some nobility from their suitors. Good Manners, intelligent speech, good grooming, and an occupation or family business.

Sure there are some Noble Women who act like princesses, but you shouldn't expect them to ***** themselves out like some Servant girl.

I guess watching Reign is paying off...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.
No. I have never seen it change. They tend to be a lost cause. If a guy does not succumb to it for her, she just rejects him. To her it is no loss and she never learns. This has been indoctrinated into her thoughout her entire life by institutionalized feminism, her family, her friends, and all the SIMPs

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically the red pillers will lose the most in this new age because cold approaching/game are basically dead at this point. money, looks, and status are going to matter the most because of the increase in simps and validation women will be getting much more of. Their only defense is to stick their heads in the sand and act like everything is fine.
This is what bothers me because i am great at approach and opening. All the apps seemed to have ruined that.. since being someone that could open helped me meet way more women than others. Now everyone is on apps. I still think someone can stand out via cold approach.

I'm not really out there, just having marriage difficulties and considering coming out of retirement. I have experimented with some less popular apps and I have always had a solid online game in addition to approach so i'll be fine.

Reaction score
No. I have never seen it change. They tend to be a lost cause. If a guy does not succumb to it for her, she just rejects him. To her it is no loss and she never learns. This has been indoctrinated into her thoughout her entire life by institutionalized feminism, her family, her friends, and all the SIMPs
Most single women after 23 are just mean to be stubborn forever cat aunties and you just have to walk away after giving it a few tries.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A large percentage of girls walk around like they think they're royalty and that you should feel indebted to them if they even talk to you for 3 seconds.

Obviously this is nonsense. But it takes so much energy to change them out of this that it doesn't seem worth it.

If possible, I'd like responses with specific situations that actually happened, and not the usual wannabe macho nonsense. If that's not too much to ask.
Yes. Don’t deal with them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good deal in clarifying "simping" vs "natural" "blue pilled" behavior and instinct. So we've reduced simping into doing all these acts, special treatment, money and gifts in hopes of obtaining the used p-sleeve. Now is it possible to "simp" while you are in a relationship? personally I think so... If she's not performing, and you do all this extra to try to win her approval or to get her to value you, then that's "simping" within a relationship.
I suppose that a man who is blowing cash to try and get his "official girlfriend" to value him is a simp. But if I were to nitpick, I'd have to say that a simp gets nothing tangible for his money other than a dopamine kick if the woman acknowledges his existence. At least a guy who is "simping" in a relationship can claim to have a girlfriend. If he's getting nothing in return I'd be more inclined to call him a fool or a cuck than anything else.

It's also possible to simp while in a relationship if the man is paying money to a random tiktok ho on the DL. He's just in a relationship with another woman, and I'm sure this is somewhat common.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose that a man who is blowing cash to try and get his "official girlfriend" to value him is a simp. But if I were to nitpick, I'd have to say that a simp gets nothing tangible for his money other than a dopamine kick if the woman acknowledges his existence. At least a guy who is "simping" in a relationship can claim to have a girlfriend. If he's getting nothing in return I'd be more inclined to call him a fool or a cuck than anything else.

It's also possible to simp while in a relationship if the man is paying money to a random tiktok ho on the DL. He's just in a relationship with another woman, and I'm sure this is somewhat common.
Yeah, simping for other women, grossly over-valuing them.