Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a fat girl ever done this to you?

yake

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days a go I went by a fat girl and her girlfriend (platonic, I guess^^) on my bike. I think I may know her, but I aint sure. As I was passing them the friend screamed "she loves you" after me. I drove on.
She wasn't monstrously obese and had an alright face, but certainly too fat to be worth the effort.
Has this happened to any of you before? Has she just dramatically lowered her standards and now consideres me in her league? Or does she really think I'm attractive?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yake said:
A few days a go I went by a fat girl and her girlfriend (platonic, I guess^^) on my bike. I think I may know her, but I aint sure. As I was passing them the friend screamed "she loves you" after me. I drove on.
She wasn't monstrously obese and had an alright face, but certainly too fat to be worth the effort.
Has this happened to any of you before? Has she just dramatically lowered her standards and now consideres me in her league? Or does she really think I'm attractive?
It was a trap. She was trying to get your attention so that she could eat you.
That´s nothing special. Fat chicks need love to, bro.

yake

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO^^Eat me^^.
Well, at least I'd be the first healthy, high protein meal she's had in a while, I guess.
:rockon:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how fat is she? bellies can be pretty good... unless its like taken over the whole body X_x.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big deal...A fat chick said she loves you. Read the bible my friend...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um first, if "her friend" said that the other girl loves you it could just be a joke. maybe not but it's possible.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go offer her some donuts bro