“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Has a chick ever been so blatantly cruel to you as this

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
MindOverMatter suggests you get 10 phone numbers in the next week and a half and make sure they are all 8+. If you can still remember this girls name by then, get another 5 numbers.
This sounds like the best thing you can do for yourself. I second this.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
OH FOR GODS SAKE CRY ME A RIVER.

Go out and have fun, get drunk, party with friends, meet new women. ALOT of new women.
 

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
52
MG81, meditate on this:

"Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for his wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin and the blood of his body and the life of his heart, and placing her in the hands of the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence; for when he slowly wakes up, he finds that the heart that he endeavored to buy is given away freely and in sincerity to another man for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love."

— Khalil Gibran (1883-1931).
I've had a similiar situation happen to me, and had a similiar reaction as I didn't know better at the time.

After I got with another woman who was just as good looking, if not better, that I was fvcking regularly[insert moans of multiple orgasms here!], an interesting thing happened the next time I saw that chick:

I didn't give a fvck. It didn't matter to me whether I spoke to her or not. You too will experience this.

Doro Ajani
 

afc_007

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
but I realise I won't get HB10s ever realistically
If you start off with a defeatist attitude towards life, where do you think you'll end up?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
This part of the post was so negative

but I realise I won't get HB10s ever realistically
------------------------------

You will never get a HB10 if you have this defeatist attitude. It just will not work, you might get lucky with it but you probably have yourself so far down that when the HB10 that does want to sleep with you, you will just say "no I won't ever get her" and she will either walk past her or will be friendsed. Either way that attitude is crappy at best.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
yeah, that was nasty. imagine the stench of ugly 40 year old trailer trash dvck on her lips? that's as good as it gets...still want a peice of that?

how do you know she was being cruel to YOU, intentionally? you're projecting this behavior as though it were directed towards YOU. YOU'VE internalized HER, as though she "cheated" on you or something.

you were LJBF'd anyway, and didn't even know it.

live and learn. qualify the chicks better and AT LEAST kiss close ASAP so you don't get into the friends zone. don't be a chick's little cuddle boy, unless you're getting the pvssy along with it.

and you said she was a 6? i am stunned. no actually, i'm not!
 

Destined

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I feel for you.....

Im new to his but i deeply belive in my advise or i would not give it. First of all today i made a new rule for myslef, forgive and forget about getting even. the acutual bible tells us to forgive and from your persoality i dont belive you are capible of getting even.

So my advise to you is to ask her to take you out to dinner/lunch or whatever keep a casual conversation going to a point where you have both reached a point where your are absolutly serious. Then give her the advise that she made a big mistake making you leave that day, then forgive her. If she is as cold as you say she will get offended wehther she shows it or not. then close the conversation politley leave and never speak to her again.
 
Top