Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a chick ever been so blatantly cruel to you as this

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
MindOverMatter suggests you get 10 phone numbers in the next week and a half and make sure they are all 8+. If you can still remember this girls name by then, get another 5 numbers.
This sounds like the best thing you can do for yourself. I second this.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH FOR GODS SAKE CRY ME A RIVER.

Go out and have fun, get drunk, party with friends, meet new women. ALOT of new women.

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Reaction score
MG81, meditate on this:

"Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for his wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin and the blood of his body and the life of his heart, and placing her in the hands of the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence; for when he slowly wakes up, he finds that the heart that he endeavored to buy is given away freely and in sincerity to another man for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love."

— Khalil Gibran (1883-1931).
I've had a similiar situation happen to me, and had a similiar reaction as I didn't know better at the time.

After I got with another woman who was just as good looking, if not better, that I was fvcking regularly[insert moans of multiple orgasms here!], an interesting thing happened the next time I saw that chick:

I didn't give a fvck. It didn't matter to me whether I spoke to her or not. You too will experience this.

Doro Ajani

afc_007

Don Juan
Reaction score
but I realise I won't get HB10s ever realistically
If you start off with a defeatist attitude towards life, where do you think you'll end up?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This part of the post was so negative

but I realise I won't get HB10s ever realistically
------------------------------

You will never get a HB10 if you have this defeatist attitude. It just will not work, you might get lucky with it but you probably have yourself so far down that when the HB10 that does want to sleep with you, you will just say "no I won't ever get her" and she will either walk past her or will be friendsed. Either way that attitude is crappy at best.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, that was nasty. imagine the stench of ugly 40 year old trailer trash dvck on her lips? that's as good as it gets...still want a peice of that?

how do you know she was being cruel to YOU, intentionally? you're projecting this behavior as though it were directed towards YOU. YOU'VE internalized HER, as though she "cheated" on you or something.

you were LJBF'd anyway, and didn't even know it.

live and learn. qualify the chicks better and AT LEAST kiss close ASAP so you don't get into the friends zone. don't be a chick's little cuddle boy, unless you're getting the pvssy along with it.

and you said she was a 6? i am stunned. no actually, i'm not!

Destined

Reaction score
I feel for you.....

Im new to his but i deeply belive in my advise or i would not give it. First of all today i made a new rule for myslef, forgive and forget about getting even. the acutual bible tells us to forgive and from your persoality i dont belive you are capible of getting even.

So my advise to you is to ask her to take you out to dinner/lunch or whatever keep a casual conversation going to a point where you have both reached a point where your are absolutly serious. Then give her the advise that she made a big mistake making you leave that day, then forgive her. If she is as cold as you say she will get offended wehther she shows it or not. then close the conversation politley leave and never speak to her again.