Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has a chick ever been so blatantly cruel to you as this

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just experienced one of the most nauseating episodes in my admittedly limited experiences with women, and I wonder if any of you guys have ever been so blatantly used. Theres this chick from work I've liked for ages, and I thought was into me. Her parents are away for the week, so she invites me round hers to chill in the garden with a few drinks. She's about a 6/7, but I realise I won't get HB10s ever realistically. Of course, I think this is my 'golden opportunity' having got close to her before, but never gone all the way. 2 of her friends (both 3/4s) are there too, and we're having a good time. I'm sitting next to her with her feet resting on my knees.

As the evening wears on, she starts texting from her phone, and when the replies come in, she goes all girly and giggling, running into the house to answer them and dancing around like an immature child. My inner alarm bells start ringing, then by 10pm, she's like 'I've gotta go and pick someone up' without telling any of us who it is - and like, dropping big hints for us to go, tidying the seats up etc. In the end, me and her two buddies (both attached) went for a drive down the beach for a couple of hours to chill for a bit.

When we get near her street on the way back, we phone her first, and she's like' give me ten minutes' - so we drive just a bit beyond her house and sit in the car. Minutes later, here she is coming out of the house with this (ugly-looking) 40-yr old guy, and driving him home. No prizes for guessing whats gone on eh guys. When she gets back, she doesn't say a word to me, or even LOOK at me. Her 2 pals actually apologise on her behalf, saying that was a s***y thing for her to do to you, when she knows you like her. I just went home, broken.

Just wondering if there is a more blatant way for a woman to be as cruel as that, arranging to meet another guy, purely for sex, right in front of your face, and treating you like you aren't worth s***?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stomach churned a little when I read that. All I can say is that you found out what she is like and is that really someone you want to be with? She's a 6/7 so not exceptional in the looks department, so what has she got going for her?

I think your problem is that you say you won't get HB10s realistically. This tells me you are willing to settle for someone below you, like this girl for example. Just because you're not Brad Pitt, doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be disrespected.

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think you're right there dirtheart, for some reason I prefer girls who aren't amazing-looking, just presentable and good to get on with. I think it's just that she was the first woman who'd shown interest in me for quite a while, so of course, I put all my eggs in one basket, and it backfired bigtime...hence this post.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter suggests you get 10 phone numbers in the next week and a half and make sure they are all 8+. If you can still remember this girls name by then, get another 5 numbers.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that a HB10 is more likely to be as boring as ****. I'm more attracted to a girl who i can have a smart convo with me.

in other words

i prefer a...... 5/7looks - 9/10 brains
to a.............. 9/10looks - 5/7 brains

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even bothered, it didn't seem like you had even kissed before. Seemed like you were her friend and nothing more.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She is a trashy skank who bangs old men and you are a friendzoned chump with one-itis.

Move on. :p Get you a life and a girl that's worth your time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you settle for less, guess what you get....

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What made you think she liked you?

You said she knew that you liked her. Sounds like she just thought of you as a friend whcih is what it looks like when a guy is just hanging out with 3 girls. Still that was a very ****ty thing for her to do. She must be one of those people that takes pleasure in making others feel bad. Forget her because it sounds like it was never meant to be. Does the 40 year old guy have money because that's the ony thing I can imagine that a guy that old could offer a younger girl.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
First of all I guess PuertoRican_Lover should be happy to know that 40 year olds CAN get the youngins. :D

Originally posted by MG81
I have just experienced one of the most nauseating episodes in my admittedly limited experiences with women, and I wonder if any of you guys have ever been so blatantly used.
Well, not to dismiss what you've been thru; but this is pretty mild really. Wait until things like "children" and "divorce" can enter the issue and you'll see how bad it can get.

However, you should take this as a lesson and learn to build armor around your heart so things like this don't bother you; or not bother you as much.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said, you've had a bout of oneitis.

Your main problem is thinking that you had some kind of 'understanding' with this woman, when nothing you did or said showed either of you had any obligation to each other.

If you had been dating this girl for six months and the 40 year old incident happened, then you could start talking about her being blatantly cruel, but all this chick did was behave in the usual flakey way that a lot of young women do.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
As has been said, you've had a bout of oneitis.

Your main problem is thinking that you had some kind of 'understanding' with this woman, when nothing you did or said showed either of you had any obligation to each other.

If you had been dating this girl for six months and the 40 year old incident happened, then you could start talking about her being blatantly cruel, but all this chick did was behave in the usual flakey way that a lot of young women do.
I think it was very cruel for her to pretty much flaunt being with this guy when she knew that the poster liked her. I think she intentionally tried to make him jealous.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I don't even think she has given it that much thought. She might have known you liked her and she has decided she liked you too as a friend. She probably didn't even bother to tell you she thought of you as a friend.

That old guy she probably has a crush on so my guess would be that she was only thinking about that guy and never even realized how this would make you feel.

Get your act together and stay away from this girl to have your oneitis healed. You probably don't even wanna see her after that. Usually, the less hot girls are, the better personality they have. Guess what: That is appearantly not waterproof.

Get over it, man. You know what they say: plenty more fish in the sea. Get your fishing rod out and have some fun.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveman is right. Chalk it up to experience. And really, you are lucky. Why would you want to hook up with a girl like this, she sounds like an attention wh*re.

Some of the not so hot looking ones can be really bad I find. Because they know they aren't that hot, they resort to sleeping with guys and stringing other guys along to make them feel better about themselves.

Some of the biggest sluts I've known have been in the 5 to 7 range.

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your thoughts there guys. Oh yes, the 40yr old guy in question is a taxi driver, who SHE had to pick up! At least I drove round!

I know she 'liked' me (ugh, its so AFC to say that, but its true) cos of various things like wearing loads of make up at work when she didn't previously, and wanting me to stop over when her folks were away. And we made out a few times in the past too. But yeah, you're right, it's friendzone time now..

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that you are the catch MG. If I'm in your situation, this woman has killed all chance with me and has now placed herself in my 'Don't waste your time' bucket.

That behaviour would turn me off the girl completely.

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, is it just me or is it so off-putting when some chick you dig goes on about another guy, how much she likes him etc, in front of you. Why do they do this! I guess theres a thousand and one reasons.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, whatever the reason, if it's me, the girl has just ruined it for herself. Alot of times they will talk about another guy to see what kind of reaction they'll get from you. But to go out and shag some guy like in your scenario - well, that's it for me. I'm taking my ball and heading home.