Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

harridan upset that she paid more on first date than the man, and that he didn't pick her up at her place

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get plenty of freebies in dating. If she paid for her portion of one first date, it's not a big deal. In her dating lifetime, she's had many free first dates.

It stinks to cover the entire cost of a first date and never see the woman again. There were times in the late 2000s/early 2010s where I was paying for the entire cost of a first date when the woman made more $$$ than I did at that time. How unfair was that? I never said anything in person about that situation.

Picking women up at their place on a first date is an outdated practice. It's not going to happen with swipe apps or social media DMs. It's very unlikely to happen in a first date arranged by some cold approach in either a nightlife venue or some non-bar venue. It could only happen via social circle with some level of trust. Fewer and fewer dates are arranged via social circle anymore.

Even though the woman in this video is 40, there are plenty of men who will pay for all of her stuff.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking women up at their place on a first date is an outdated practice. It's not going to happen with swipe apps or social media DMs.
It’s a good idea though IF you set up the first date close to her place. You get tactical advantage with her being used to you knowing where she lives AND you may even get the invite inside. Big probability if there was kissing and heavy petting on the date…

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that asks a guy to pick her up at her place, drive her to the restaurant, pay the bill and be ok without being sure of getting anything in return already dumbzoned him.