Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harden Up

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happen to the no bullsh1t, no mess with me attitude! Who gives a sh1t what he, she, they think. Get what you fvcking want. Oh yea, you might mess it up, but who gives a sh1t, someone else might, but why would you? You aint no insecure pu$$y with an ego, or are you? Angry that you messed up now aren’t you, get your d1ck out & fvck it, show how much you give a sh1t & parade your d1ck around Disneyland! & if you do give a sh1t then you might as well go kill yourself, because that’s not living.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this advice. Simple but effective.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I feel like I can "TTFU" lately about ANYTHING, EXCEPT women :(

I was browsing the web and fell across this wallpaper, it was very simple.

it was a camera man in one of those boats landing on the beaches of Normandy, the door was open and they were running out. It was a very moving picture, and in the sky written in plain white font it said: "Toughen the **** up."

I get hurt in football, I need one more rep in the gym, I feel sad or weak or anything; that one image pops into my head and I just do it.

edit: had to find that picture again, searched and found it: http://i.imgur.com/0B7l8.jpg it's now my desktop.

Reaction score
Generally, this advice works. But if your brain chemistry is f*cked and you need some serious anti-depressants then I'd recommend doing that as part of the process of toughening up. After all, everything is a process that takes time, and some people need to take those extra steps to get out of their ruts.

TrueDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice is sound. Pity it wasn't articulated better.

Yes, it's important to fully realise that your time in the dating arena is not limitless. If you are reasonably attractive then the "no bull****" approach is the best one. Don't let a woman control you, there will always be another around the corner.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The premise of this post is good, but I spent a week in jail the last time I pulled my d1ck out at Disneyland. Apparently it's a "family" establishment. Psh! Prudes.