Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hard Truth: There is no decent alternative to OLD

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice
There are a ton of things to know about OLD game. I would do some searching or create a new thread asking for input. I could write a book on OLD strategy. From the photos you select, to what you put in your bio, to how you talk with the girls and set the dates. It makes a huge difference.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a ton of things to know about OLD game. I would do some searching or create a new thread asking for input. I could write a book on OLD strategy. From the photos you select, to what you put in your bio, to how you talk with the girls and set the dates. It makes a huge difference.
Why not just do this in the hall of excellence where it could be stickied.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally the laziest profile ever made

Attachments

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the title of this thread and yes there is.

Airport bars and hotel bars known for traveling conferences. Women love to travel meet new people and have new experiences.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I’ve said many times before, both swipe apps and approaching strangers are difficult paths if you find yourself without any options in your woman life and without a social circle.

Social circle is the best option for getting a girlfriend that’s going to be a longer term girlfriend, as I have explained many times, including earlier in this thread. There are some problems with social circle though. Social circle relies upon having the pre-existing circle built. It relies upon being in the same geographic area for a long time.

The men I’ve seen use social circle best are ones that stayed in the same area for their entire lives, with the exception of going away to college at a nearby regional school. The men were fortunate that their parents never relocated them during the K-12 years and that during the K-12 years, they were not complete social outcasts. These men made the choice to stay the same area as where they spent their K-12 years once they finished the educational phase of their lives.

The biggest problem with social circle is sustainability over a longer period of time as an unmarried male. Social circle game is designed for men who don’t relocate much and are looking for an LTR with marriage and babies. Social circles have a way of getting pissed off at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). After 2 or so instances of medium term relationships, the social circle will run dry. Social circles are more forgiving if you have a divorce, especially a childless divorce. Remember that most social circles operate with a blue pill/feminine ideal approach to relationships. Most social circles don’t like guys that are openly red or black pill, though you probably can get away with mentioning some of the red pill beliefs without outright mentioning a red pill content creator or a well known PUA.

Most men who don’t have social circles aren’t red pill guys. They are blue pill guys who have happened to relocate multiple times in their lives. Let’s also remember that there are red and black pill guys who have moved around too. Relocations weaken social circles, regardless of ideology.

If you find yourself having to consider weak social circle activities like co-ed sports league, approaching strangers, swipe apps, or social media DMs due to the lack of a social circle (often from relocations), your best option at that point is often approaching strangers. This is true despite all of the downsides with approaching strangers in a non-educational setting that I pointed out earlier in this thread.

It's the middle-income trap. It's easier for broke guys to get girls because they have lots of free time, can work in an industry with a lot of girls...Bartending/serving for example, and can get away with more fun. A rich guy has the same perks, but more money to throw at the girl. A guy making 6 figs has limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. Thus, OLD works better for him.
Broke guys are in a good position in the mating environment. A lot of broke guys are tattooed dirtbags who either have a criminal record right now or are likely to have one in the future. A guy who looks like he could be a criminal is attractive to many women. The tattooed dirtbag guy is often a warehouse worker/some sort of blue collar or manual laborer who is typically pairing with Walmart cashiers or women with lower level service sector jobs.

There are sometimes even scenes in this area. It’s common for a nightclub bouncer/strip club bouncer to have a stripper or female bartender girlfriend. Unlike white collar work where sexuality is discouraged in the workplace, sexuality is not discouraged in nightlife working environment, restaurants, or in retail stores.

White collar workers who are middle to upper middle income (think $50,000-$129,999) would have limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. That guy has the best options through social circle, even with the faults of social circle that I highlighted above. If he doesn’t have a social circle, he would need to decide between swipe apps, sending DMs on social media, or approaching strangers, all of which are challenging paths. Most men today will choose the swipe apps, but approaching strangers is probably the best choice of the 3.

if you really love working on your race-car, but also hate being single and having a long dry spell, what is more important? Wrenching on the car or shifting to spend a bit more time on a different hobby you enjoy that would put you in proximity with many women? It's a decision everyone has to make for themselves and I think a lot of guys feel entitled (not YOU, but many guys) and think they should be able to spend all their time doing loner activities or hanging out with the guys watching football, while also somehow having an abundance of women.

And if a guy doesn't have a current interest/hobby that would be conducive to meeting women, maybe it's time to come up with one and try it out.
A lot of men are faced with the choice you describe. The better choice there is to wrench less and spend more time in activities where meeting more women becomes a reality.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the field I seem to hit well in the 20’s to early 30’s and on these apps I always seem to come in with the low 30’s to early 40’s.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediate thought on bumble; unintentional leverage in male favor, as women both initiate connection and conversation- waited 48 hours to accept the ones I wanted and I immediately swiped away the ones I didn’t.