Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hard Truth: There is no decent alternative to OLD

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One example I could come up with that worked for me was to find something you like doing that also involves a lot of women who are your type. The key is that it is something you like doing regardless of women. I liked running, and many women who run are the kind of women I like, so I took my running from just something I do on my own for exercise, to something more. I started volunteering at marathons, joining local run clubs, and running in races. You have to enjoy doing it for the sake of doing it, instead of doing it primarily to meet women, otherwise it's too much of a time drain and you'd get better return on your time doing cold approach or OLD.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this your childish response to when someone properly opposes you in a debate?
What do you do that was a proper response in your debate? First of all, you don’t want to debate. You want to rant unchallenged. When you were responded to you said it was bs. Then I provided factual evidence that I’m sitting here fvcking around with you on a Friday with a G in my pocket and you’re not happy about it. What am I missing, George Carville?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would a hard-working engineer or doctor for example work a bartending job on the weekends for pvssy. That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard of on this site. I can't believe y'all are serious right now.

It's the middle-income trap. It's easier for broke guys to get girls because they have lots of free time, can work in an industry with a lot of girls...Bartending/serving for example, and can get away with more fun. A rich guy has the same perks, but more money to throw at the girl. A guy making 6 figs has limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. Thus, OLD works better for him.
The prejudice is all around you.
I'm CEO of a larger company which I happen also own. I'm busy guy just like you, (probably even more busy), but I do this bartendering for fun now and then when I have time. You make time for the things you want to do and consider fun in your spare time.
So what you're saying is bs.

Reaction score
One example I could come up with that worked for me was to find something you like doing that also involves a lot of women who are your type. The key is that it is something you like doing regardless of women. I liked running, and many women who run are the kind of women I like, so I took my running from just something I do on my own for exercise, to something more. I started volunteering at marathons, joining local run clubs, and running in races. You have to enjoy doing it for the sake of doing it, instead of doing it primarily to meet women, otherwise it's too much of a time drain and you'd get better return on your time doing cold approach or OLD.
run clubs are excellent, and some are just glorified drinking clubs. My friend found one that was just a drinking club in disguise and he did well til the social circle kicked him out for dating too many girls.

The biggest con to this is the friction. Not everyone is in confidential shape to be running competitively and it definitely takes someone that enjoys running to stay in one.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and some are just glorified drinking clubs.
lol this is 100% facts. I'd say 75% of the run clubs I went to all ended at a pub. That's not a bad thing...... if you're into that. The combination of endorphins from running and alcohol after exercise is the best ice-breaker and break-down of social anxiety out there.

I agree with you about the friction part specific to running, but that was just my one example. The main point is to look at your hobbies and interests and determine if any of the things you already enjoy could be expanded in a way that will put you in close proximity of many women who have a reasonable chance of being your type. At the same time, evaluate which hobbies you partake in that have zero chance of meeting women and consider lowering those on the priority level. So if you really love working on your race-car, but also hate being single and having a long dry spell, what is more important? Wrenching on the car or shifting to spend a bit more time on a different hobby you enjoy that would put you in proximity with many women? It's a decision everyone has to make for themselves and I think a lot of guys feel entitled (not YOU, but many guys) and think they should be able to spend all their time doing loner activities or hanging out with the guys watching football, while also somehow having an abundance of women.

And if a guy doesn't have a current interest/hobby that would be conducive to meeting women, maybe it's time to come up with one and try it out.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would a hard-working engineer or doctor for example work a bartending job on the weekends for pvssy. That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard of on this site. I can't believe y'all are serious right now.

It's the middle-income trap. It's easier for broke guys to get girls because they have lots of free time, can work in an industry with a lot of girls...Bartending/serving for example, and can get away with more fun. A rich guy has the same perks, but more money to throw at the girl. A guy making 6 figs has limited time and limited opportunities to meet women through his job. Thus, OLD works better for him.
Wait,wait,wait…..are you seriously saying that the fact that you make so much money is somehow an impediment to your pulling chicks IRL?Because you’re “busy?”Loool:rofl:

There is no dimension in which that is a problem.The real problem is probably the way you go about getting girls.There’s something lacking.

Being busy doesn’t mean you can’t be fun.In fact it’s easy to use that as a strength in this arena.And you haven’t figured it out.

All that OLD would do is put you in the crosshairs of bottom of the barrel,delusional and superficial women.Because that’s all that’s there.If you’ve failed to hack it IRL,say so,and work on it.

But don’t bash it just because it’s harder for you or because you’ve failed to figure it out.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
run clubs are excellent, and some are just glorified drinking clubs. My friend found one that was just a drinking club in disguise and he did well til the social circle kicked him out for dating too many girls.

The biggest con to this is the friction. Not everyone is in confidential shape to be running competitively and it definitely takes someone that enjoys running to stay in one.

Lol jake why are you joining running clubs?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prejudice is all around you.
I'm CEO of a larger company which I happen also own. I'm busy guy just like you, (probably even more busy), but I do this bartendering for fun now and then when I have time. You make time for the things you want to do and consider fun in your spare time.
So what you're saying is bs.
One of the best lines ever taught me in life, “excuses are like a$$h0les”. We all know the rest.

Reaction score
Lol jake why are you joining running clubs?

I actually like running lol. Im not even in the market right now, so females aren’t a priority right now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!Of COURSE that’s what he’s saying!

I think the real issue here is that a guy with a six figure professional job is struggling to hack it with women in real life.
Back in the '50s, a man with a good income was highly coveted. Now it's ...

Redpillcomics41.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can also pull an anecdotal example out of my arse too. Realistically, telling a working professional that puts in over 50 hours a week at a job to go and work a bartending job on the weekend for pvssy is completely unfeasible. If you are making decent money and working under 40 hours, good for you but you are an extreme outlier.
How about owning a bar and paying someone to manage it?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this bullsh*t? Real world cold approach (plus great game, daytime direct approach) beats OLD hands down. Whoever wrote this bullsh*t post is a p*ssy who is just venting his frustration at his lack of good enough game to get women from cold approach. Grow a pair and stop writing this drivel!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake is always crying and arguing on this forum with his feminine energy. The OP makes little sense, he’s just spent Christmas introducing his “LTR” (of 4 weeks) to his family so he shouldn’t be caring about OLD. Yet here he is tearing members down for disagreeing with him, and lying about earning 6 figures while insinuating everyone here lies about earning 6 figs in his next post, projection much? Fraud watch.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for a lifetime pass to bumble and posted two photos. One is me and one is a pic of a beach I took when I was out west last year. I have 12 likes. How do you game this, I was planning on waiting at least a day before I accepted, any advice