“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hard to get

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
You need to be more specific. I can tell there's a certain young lady you have in mind, so write some about her and what the situation is.

BGMan
 

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
Hangs out--are these regular dates or what? What is her attitude when you're together? If you could give some more details....

When a girl plays hard to get, I usually do the same--back off, don't talk to her much, etc. Sometimes this works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Some will eventually start conversations with me again, asking why I don't talk to them anymore. Others don't seem to give a rat's ass.
 

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Doesn't sound like hard to get, sound like she isn't interested...haha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dannyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I know she want's me. Trust me. Just looking for tips on keeping it that way.
 

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Just don't play the game. If she acts hard to get, get what you want. If you want to date her than ask her out. If she says no or something like "not ready for a relationship". Say ok and drop her. Either she will come after you in a few days, weeks, minutes who knows. Otherwise if she shafts you still, forget about her.

She ain't worth your time. Especially 1 time every two weeks.
 
Top