Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy New Year!

Serenity

Reaction score
Wishing you all happy new year!

I have no new year's resolution, but many do and I'm always curious, what's yours?

Sorry, my timezone is UTC+1.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely do new years resolutions either. Figured what the heck, I'll do one this year.
I've been real slack this past year. I've accumulated too much clutter and haven't done any deep cleaning. I've also chosen to work part time this year (I can live on it, but can't save much). 2021, I plan to reverse my bad habits of 2020.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Work out more consistently
- volunteer more, help out the homeless, needy and sheltered animals.
- Keep working on my book of Poems.

Have a Good one tonight guys if you're celebrating. Make sure to don't drink and drive/ drive high. Get a designated driver lol cheers.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've accumulated too much clutter and haven't done any deep cleaning.
I've usually been bad with this, but this year I have thrown out a lot of stuff I don't need (great lockdown activity). It doesn't pain me to throw stuff away, what pains me is that at some point I wasted money getting stuff I didn't use.

This reminds me that I might actually have a new year's resolution after all, that is to save at least $1k (converted from local currency) every month this year (with plans to extend it to 2022) into a global index fund. In 2020 I've cut down on living expenses that I won't miss, 2020 was the year I explored and planned my financial future. I discovered the FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) movement, while I don't know about retiring early I do know that I want to be financially independent. Make the money work for me rather than work for money.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2020 was the best hand I've ever been dealt. Hands the f uck down. I knew I was going to be switching careers this year (as far back as 2017) when my boys gave me a heads up to start saving massively. When 2018 came around, I got transferred to Europe, began saving that $ and boxing again. By the time I caught the rona in Feb 2020, my bank account and my biceps (and my back) had blown up in size. The sh!t ppl like to hate on but I never cared much for. I've never been this well off or jacked and donated endlessly in 2020 to Cambridge food bank, wounded firefighter centers, salvation army, etc.

I struggled for almost a decade and now I'm doing amazing as the rest of the world burns around me, makes sense. To compound all of that, I was finally offered a bonus to stay in my career 3 more years part-time and a scholarship from the city my school is in that I start in 2021 (DAFUQ), on top of the fact that I already earned paid education/housing/utilities. No need to set resolutions but:
- Take and pass all my courses, travel the U.S. a little more, continue to box/condition/deadlift a fvck ton
- Use this $600 refund to debauch. Maybe buy a "gold" watch for $599.99 with it so I can keep flexing on all these local bigots, ****heads, libs, femininas and holier than thou fakes as a buff, islander "brown" guy. Trust me, the tension was there leading up to BREXIT and now that I'm back in the U.S. it's the same BS all over again.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Wishing you all happy new year!

I have no new year's resolution, but many do and I'm always curious, what's yours?

Sorry, my timezone is UTC+1.
Happy New Year! No new resolutions, just keep working on everything I've already written that I'm working on.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2020 was the best hand I've ever been dealt. Hands the f uck down. I knew I was going to be switching careers this year (as far back as 2017) when my boys gave me a heads up to start saving massively. When 2018 came around, I got transferred to Europe, began saving that $ and boxing again. By the time I caught the rona in Feb 2020, my bank account and my biceps (and my back) had blown up in size. The sh!t ppl like to hate on but I never cared much for. I've never been this well off or jacked and donated endlessly in 2020 to Cambridge food bank, wounded firefighter centers, salvation army, etc.

I struggled for almost a decade and now I'm doing amazing as the rest of the world burns around me, makes sense. To compound all of that, I was finally offered a bonus to stay in my career 3 more years part-time and a scholarship from the city my school is in that I start in 2021 (DAFUQ), on top of the fact that I already earned paid education/housing/utilities. No need to set resolutions but:
- Take and pass all my courses, travel the U.S. a little more, continue to box/condition/deadlift a fvck ton
- Use this $600 refund to debauch. Maybe buy a "gold" watch for $599.99 with it so I can keep flexing on all these local bigots, ****heads, libs, femininas and holier than thou fakes as a buff, islander "brown" guy. Trust me, the tension was there leading up to BREXIT and now that I'm back in the U.S. it's the same BS all over again.
Are you Filipino ? Indonesian? Hawaiian? Etc. what’s your ethnicity? Just wondering

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you Filipino ? Indonesian? Hawaiian? Etc. what’s your ethnicity? Just wondering
Half-Filipino, quarter Mex, quarter Caucasian (it just doesn't show, unlike my brother and mother). It is what it is. They see me in uniform and kiss a$s pretty good/show visual dread or fear (OMF Martial Law is here!), but in regular street clothing...lmao, I might as well start carrying a Twisted Tea instead of my S&W.