Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handsome or strong and dominant , which score better

A

AJ84

The "Looks Don't Matter" bit was a selling point of PUA gurus who were trying to make money by selling the idea to undesirable men.
And for the most part, I agree that if a guy is straight up butt ugly, he has an uphill battle ahead of him.
But for most guys whose looks won't frighten children I do believe there is more to sexual desire than just looks.
Some of the most experienced guys here will tell you that status will get you laid quicker than anything.
I actually don’t think most guys fit into the ugly category. There’s potential in a lot of men to look decent or above decent. When I refer to being attractive I don’t mean they have to look like gods. A decent look, paired with the right attitude and sexual appeal and yeah status helps.
The impression I was getting with the OP was which is better than the other: looks or status. Like if you had to choose one over the other.

A

AJ84

No offence to you - you are alright considering.

But it's amusing to me that a woman is behaving authoritative like that. You don't know what you are on about.

Never screwed up a sure thing, for example. Not so sure when you reckon stupid stuff.

Easy to turn it into a discussion on ""hunchback incels"". Complete cop-out and waste out space. Zero relevance or care for why anyone would even be reading this sh1te to begin with.
I know what women typically find attractive, but my point is based on some posts where guys talked about women going for slobs because they have dominance. I’m trying to convey that women are not going to swoon over an ugly guy just because he acts manly.
When I say BS, I’m referring to those statements made here by a few men. I’m not saying average men can’t get hot women. But I am saying that looks do matter for sexual attraction and slobs are not sexually attractive to women no matter their status unless said women have a slob fetish or something.

Again, I’m referring to actual ugly men in response to some of the posts which implies that looks won’t matter if there’s status. I’m using an extreme example.

I never said anything about hunchback incels, who as we all know wouldn’t even have status anyway ;).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't shallow. What men and women are attracted to in each other isn't identical, but damned near.

Women swooned over Carey Grant, because of his looks, but only partly because he was classically handsome. If he had had effeminate mannerisms, women would have found him less attractive. If his voice had been high pitched and whiny, women would have found him less attractive. If he'd been short, women would have found him less attractive. If he had appeared insecure, and filled with self-doubt, women would have found him less attractive.

If he had been all of those things, no-one would remember him. He would've been less memorable than Montgomery Clift. Was he handsome, though? Of course, and his headshot would've been selected above thousands of other actors, just on his looks, but if he hadn't exuded self-confidence, and had a masculine voice, and been tall and lean(but not to the point of appearing frail), he wouldn't have been Carey Grant. In fact, if he'd been Archie Leach, far fewer women would've imagined themselves as "Mrs Archie Leach."

Presentation may not be everything, but it can be the difference between obscurity and legend. And that's sticking strictly to the superficial elements, although those that transcend mere photographs.

The same is true of women. Was Marilyn Monroe really that beautiful? Her hair was bleached. Her voice and mannerisms exaggerated to an almost infantile level, and she was little on the plump side. Her figure accentuated the fertility cues that men look for in women, though, and her voice and mannerisms affected the feminity and youth that accentuate those cues. It's the same with the blond hair. One of the reasons that "gentlemen prefer blonds" is that blond hair is another subconscious youth signal.

If Marilyn Monroe had had slouched shoulders, sported her natural brown hair, had a voice like Popeye(and a matching sailor man's vocabulary), walked like a lumberjack, and dressed like a hobo, I doubt she would've captured the attention of the Kennedy brothers, much less the world.

So, where does physical attractiveness end and presentation begin? All I know is that people have tons of excuses for being less than the best versions of themselves.
Monroe of course wasn't ugly, but you still see hotter girls than her. of course I'd nail her, but I would not consider her HB10 like most would. I like them a little more thin than her. Also blonde, brunette doesn't matter one bit to me. Both are fine. I prefer brunette because the hair makes the face stand out more IMO, but an HB8 who's blonde I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

A

AJ84

Rando, there’s a thread here about sleeping with trannies, the inset basic life is pretty broad I’m thinking lol.
I’m not saying that there are MacDonald’s eating men here who have hunch backs.
But when someone implies that looks are not that important, I question that by using an extreme example.
Like, if a woman said to you that men just want a woman who is kind and loyal to him and that’s more important to him than looks, would you not challenge that?

This is not an attack on any member here. I’m debating a few statements. If it’s coming across as an attack that’s not my intention at all.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I actually don’t think most guys fit into the ugly category. There’s potential in a lot of men to look decent or above decent. When I refer to being attractive I don’t mean they have to look like gods. A decent look, paired with the right attitude and sexual appeal and yeah status helps.
The impression I was getting with the OP was which is better than the other: looks or status. Like if you had to choose one over the other.
Then you see guys with mega money like Rush Limbaugh who's fat and pretty ugly but gets a hot chick way younger due to his money. I wouldn't say status much because you don't hear his name a lot or see him on Fox News everyday.

President Trump got Melania because of his status and his fortune. Again, Trump is not attractive looking and is pretty out of shape.

if you reversed it and took a ugly, fat girl, the equiv of a female Rush Limbaugh you won't see tons of guys hitting that. I know I wouldn't go for a fat woman even if she had Limbaugh's money. They can keep the cash.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My woman always calls me “My beautiful Atom” [insert my real name there].

I have found that it’s pretty easy to shape a woman’s perception of your looks by projecting confidence and character. Mysteriousness is good too. I accidentally discovered that if I look off into the distance thoughtfully, as if I’m contemplating something deep, she throws herself on me and says “You’re so handsome!” Lol

I don’t think I’m that handsome. It’s just that my character and mannerisms fill in the blanks in her mind. When a woman is in love with your character, she will selectively notice the attractive things about you and will blind herself to the less desirable aspects.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urban and suburban women will tend to lean toward good looking men and can be more forgiving in the size/strength dept.

Rural/country women typically go for men of size and strength and are more forgiving in the looks dept.
@Amante Silvestre
That is very perceptive of you. It never occurred to me but you are absolutely right.

A

AJ84

It comes across as amazingly condescending. Just being honest with you. Pretty much all the guys I've had contact with here have higher than average SMV.

If not, they can piss off to hunchback.com so that the general tone can stop being lowered, yeah? ;)

Had this before with the eggman. The average sosuave user is seriously not the bloody eggman lol. Comes across as condescending to read through pages of it.
There are members here calling each other cucks and fags. I myself have been called everything from a roastie to a used up old lady to crazy person whose husband must be a cuck. Someone recently accused me of being hypergamous because I used first person pronouns to refer to myself (?).

If it comes across as condescending my apologies. I’m just debating a point, not saying any member here is a hunchback lol. Just simply saying that typically women don’t get wet over an ugly man just because he acts manly. Not saying anyone here is that ugly :).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If not, they can piss off to hunchback.com so that the general tone can stop being lowered, yeah?
Damn, I'm on the wrong website.
:)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I see more attractive women, everyday, walking down the street, than Hollywood has ever produced.
True. Makeup and such does a lot. I will say this though, some women do look better with age. I don't mean like a 50 year old but like an 18 and then when they're 26 they look better.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I notice these "handsome" males that marketers, hollywood use now to promote clothing, suits, cologne, etc. don't look very manly. I mean they're good looking in the face and that, but overall don't give off a brute, manly appearance.

I guess a better term to use would be metro sexual male.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An hot guy working as a bar man gets women GENUINELY attracted in him much more than an average guy running a company of 100 people and awarded from the major as saviour of the town.
So are you saying women sleep with their bosses just to get promotion and not because there is something sexy about being boss ?
Even in novels there are too many novels about boss/secretary relationships.

I still believe being dominant can really be sexy in the eye of woman , but in current age and culture men have little opportunities to be dominant so nothing left to women other than look.
In my back home country there was a guy who was involved with some violent militia, he was around 45 year old, over weight in western measurements, however women was lusting after him and look at him when he walk in the street, even once he said , nobody was respecting me before now women are all around me. At that time I couldnt explain why women would find some one like him sexy, but now I know women looked at him as the alpha male in that area , men was afraid from him and his violent tendencies and his gang men and women read that and decided that he is the strongest one there.
He was already married, and beside seex women wouldn't not expect anything from him.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you saying women sleep with their bosses just to get promotion and not because there is something sexy about being boss ?

I still believe being dominant can really be sexy in the eye of woman , but in current age and culture men have little opportunities to be dominant so nothing left to women other than look.
In my back home country there was a guy who was involved with some violent militia, he was around 45 year old, over weight in western measurements, however women was lusting after him and look at him when he walk in the street, even once he said , nobody was respecting me before now women are all around me. At that time I couldnt explain why women would find some one like him sexy, but now I know women looked at him as the alpha male in that area , men was afraid from him and his violent tendencies and his gang men and women read that and decided that he is the strongest one there.
He was already married, and beside seex women wouldn't not expect anything from him.
Why do you think that?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tall framed guy tends to get the most consistent & varied pu$$y

The handsome Tom Cruise type tends to get the relationships

Both have positives and negatives

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im not talking about a switch that either stay in position 1 compared to position 2, surely being dominant is a huge plus.

Regarding your fat friend, do you believe that militia would have worked in his early 20s? I believe it would have given him a huge advantage yet not as huge as a guy that looked like channing tatum back there.

Dont get me wrong I would sign a paper with my own blood to make being dominant > being good looking, given I score much more on the first than the second.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The tall framed guy tends to get the most consistent & varied pu$$y

The handsome Tom Cruise type tends to get the relationships

Both have positives and negatives
Handsom type like Tom Cruise age better as well. He still looks really young.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handsom type like Tom Cruise age better as well. He still looks really young.
Cruise displays his dominance by jumping on the couch.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think getting paid hundreds of millions to stay fit and youthful probably helps.
Good motivation for sure. Also knowing that you're going to be filmed and seen by thousands of people (or more).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a true testament to the neuroticism of the vast majority of actors, that most of them are paid to keep up appearances, and so few of them actually do. That's a shoddy work ethic.
You really think few actors keep up their appearance? I would say members of the acting profession in general are a lot better looking than a sample size of the regular population. And probably most of the obese actors/actresses are in comedy.