Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling a more Conservative Girl without getting Friendzoned?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about getting friendzoned, will get you friendzoned. Any energy you expend toward women, will equally reduce the effects of your attractiveness.

Stop giving a fukk, and find your mission.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not something you want to hear; stop focusing on girls and start focusing fully on ur grades.

Right now u r a jack of all trades yet master of none.

All these other activities is clearly taking away needed brain bandwidth from your studies.

Refocus, once you're mastered where you're slacked then you'll be free to do other stuff like girls.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up.
This might be a very bad sign, don't be too paranoid or crazy but this could be her using you for an easy A so she has more time for chads.

A girl who was too busy for me randomly hit me up when she needed help in a class I'm good at, then she disappeared once she had my notes, as I had expected.

I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key.
Well there's actually a lot to say here, some good and some bad.

Unless you know her, you have no idea how shy or conservative she is yet. You don't know if she's truly shy or just doesn't like you, if she's conservative or just cunning enough to keep up a good public image (not every slvt looks like one from a mile away, some party girls can be absolutely normal 9-5) keep an open mind and an eye out. You don't wanna miss obvious signs and signals that she's not quite the girl you thought (like if she shows up to study in thin leggings and a lacey thong)

Basically just act normal and do your usual thing whilst keeping your eye out so you know how to course correct. Unless your normal game is hyper sexual and bold, in which case tone it down a little bit.

I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?
Well for starters I'd be focused on testing her to determine just how conservative she is before deciding how to handle her.

Observe how she dresses, women dress for the occasion (if she isn't visually appealing sex is the last thing on her mind, but if she went out of her way to make you drool, that's a good sign)

Make sexual jokes, tell stories with a sexual component, flirt normally, etc. Gauge her reaction and proceed accordingly. If she's truly conservative you won't get much past first or maybe second base until a few more dates or a serious one but if you don't get much of anywhere at all she's either not interested or a total prude

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not something you want to hear; stop focusing on girls and start focusing fully on ur grades.

Right now u r a jack of all trades yet master of none.

All these other activities is clearly taking away needed brain bandwidth from your studies.

Refocus, once you're mastered where you're slacked then you'll be free to do other stuff like girls.
I like to make these threads in between my school work so once I finish we can talk about game.

I don't want y'all to think I think about Game 24/7. My grades are looking solid this semester.

One of my worries is going through college without fvcking any really hot girls. I want to graduate AND have my college experience. But I won't let that bad scenario happen.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it on countless occasions where women will show (very forward) interest despite her display being in public or at work in front of co-workers (they'll feel No Shame about showing overt interest). Today, I lament about not being able to play tennis Sunday due to forecasted rain. She, a teller I've known for a few months, asks to play tennis with me some time, that her "mom" taught her tennis (she's not all that good, but neither am I, but last weekend I was hitting fairly well against people who play all the time after having ran a 1.5 mile 12 minute run - used to could do under 11 minutes). She's not my type really, I'm not all that attracted (it's ALWAYS the case that the ones who come out in front of their co-workers and hard-pursue me taken off guard are the ones quite frankly I'd never even thought of or was never even seeing (just hearing their voices not really checking them out cause I checked them out long ago and said to myself nu-uh)). She's short, probably 5'2" very nerdy looking and big nose, I'll say it ugly and plain dress nothing flashy, curly but long brown hair and brown squintish eyes, a rather melty smile, but BECAUSE she's not got or has not gotten much male attention all her life probably (she's not fat uh, a tennis player), she comes off as a little wanting, a little desperate as the weather is just fantastic in the high 50s/low 60s, everybody's having serious fun in this paradise weather. This is the tugging at women right now to find a beau to make her experience nature, the calming sex, and bristling of the trees in the wind/her hair ~ the FEELING (Spring is here/Summer's coming). She wants to feel comfort (and adult) barefooted.

So I believe it all started with my haircut a couple of weeks ago. I went from stupid-long (4-5 months without a cut) to uber short and girls were complimenting from the get-go and saying I look like a totally different person and that I looked younger (no offense), then I told them about my haircutter who calls me to see if I need a cut, that she takes really good care of me (pays attention to detail and spends an inordinate amount of time with me washing it twice before and after just tries to keep me there - she's a mom of 3 grown kids but is my age, she thinks I'll be interested, I'm not, never will be, she has blue hair I will feign interest so she does a good job).

It's like this one today has had latent attraction to me all these months, but when I cut the hair, it's ON, she's being forward now (she's bored in a bank). We'll play tennis but not this weekend, will probably fvck another girl (my age :(), though she's at least 15 years younger, smart but not my type (I like taller girls that can reach me).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like to make these threads in between my school work so once I finish we can talk about game.

I don't want y'all to think I think about Game 24/7. My grades are looking solid this semester.

One of my worries is going through college without fvcking any really hot girls. I want to graduate AND have my college experience. But I won't let that bad scenario happen.
The results you currently see in ur life is the ultimate barometer on how you think.

What you just posted above is ur current mindset, has it produced ur desired result ?

If not, readjust.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good woman will also encourage good behaviour. I was working out in front of some dumb action movie last night and girlfriend said we should practice our French. So I Fired Up YouTube on the TV and we did that while I worked out. Then I talked dirty French at her in bed and gave her a good pounding just to reassert the natural order. the other side of the coin is I don't have to do this stuff all the time generally she's pretty peaceful and happy to go with the flow. And that my friends is what screening is for.
Good job at implementing the male imperitive. They love you more for it too.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I did a Daygame Approach a while back. I kept it low-key because it was Daygame just like Roosh V said. She has my same major and is also a musician. I got her contact info and suggested we write sometime. She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key. I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?
Note, disinterest, she then notes status, your musical status, and suddenly comes up?

Plate her. Hit it but, you know the drill.

#nextset