You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
This might be a very bad sign, don't be too paranoid or crazy but this could be her using you for an easy A so she has more time for chads.She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up.
Well there's actually a lot to say here, some good and some bad.I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key.
Well for starters I'd be focused on testing her to determine just how conservative she is before deciding how to handle her.I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?
I like to make these threads in between my school work so once I finish we can talk about game.Not something you want to hear; stop focusing on girls and start focusing fully on ur grades.
Right now u r a jack of all trades yet master of none.
All these other activities is clearly taking away needed brain bandwidth from your studies.
Refocus, once you're mastered where you're slacked then you'll be free to do other stuff like girls.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The results you currently see in ur life is the ultimate barometer on how you think.I like to make these threads in between my school work so once I finish we can talk about game.
I don't want y'all to think I think about Game 24/7. My grades are looking solid this semester.
One of my worries is going through college without fvcking any really hot girls. I want to graduate AND have my college experience. But I won't let that bad scenario happen.
Good job at implementing the male imperitive. They love you more for it too.A good woman will also encourage good behaviour. I was working out in front of some dumb action movie last night and girlfriend said we should practice our French. So I Fired Up YouTube on the TV and we did that while I worked out. Then I talked dirty French at her in bed and gave her a good pounding just to reassert the natural order. the other side of the coin is I don't have to do this stuff all the time generally she's pretty peaceful and happy to go with the flow. And that my friends is what screening is for.
Note, disinterest, she then notes status, your musical status, and suddenly comes up?So I did a Daygame Approach a while back. I kept it low-key because it was Daygame just like Roosh V said. She has my same major and is also a musician. I got her contact info and suggested we write sometime. She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key. I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?