Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling a more Conservative Girl without getting Friendzoned?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I did a Daygame Approach a while back. I kept it low-key because it was Daygame just like Roosh V said. She has my same major and is also a musician. I got her contact info and suggested we write sometime. She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key. I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I did a Daygame Approach a while back. I kept it low-key because it was Daygame just like Roosh V said. She has my same major and is also a musician. I got her contact info and suggested we write sometime. She said she was busy so I took it as low interest. But then she came up to me later, and she said she heard I was a very good musician and she wanted to write with me. I said sure and that I would hit her up. She's Asian and seems very shy and conservative. I'd like to escalate this to sex though. Can you guys show me how to do that smoothly? I couldn't really flirt much because it was a Daygame Approach and Roosh says you need to keep it low-key. I could just invite her to write and drink at my place but I don't think she even drinks. She'd probably be shocked that I had alcohol in my room lol. Not sure if I wanna make a move on the first date cause that may be too much too soon. How can I make my intentions clear in pursuing a sexual relationship without scaring her off? Flirt with her until that sexual vibe(Attraction/comfort) is created and then eventually isolate and make a move, correct? How would you guys go about it?
With a stiff and difficult woman you have to be cautious issuing complements. Also you must invalidate her. Force her to come thru your process. Do not submit to her in any way. If shes interested she will choose. Conservative folks need excitement. Do not let her have her way most of the time. Lead.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for what you want. Same rules apply. Conservative women have sexual desires as well. Don’t let her shy nature run the frame.

Notice how her motivation changed when she heard you were a good musician? She now knows you have value to her.
Most of the time conservative women just really need to be lead, especially Asian women, they’re very submissive and expect the man to do everything from my experiences. Very feminine and soft. Fun in bed because you just do whatever you want with them and they are generally game for the most part.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for what you want. Same rules apply. Conservative women have sexual desires as well. Don’t let her shy nature run the frame.

Notice how her motivation changed when she heard you were a good musician? She now knows you have value to her.
Most of the time conservative women just really need to be lead, especially Asian women, they’re very submissive and expect the man to do everything from my experiences. Very feminine and soft. Fun in bed because you just do whatever you want with them and they are generally game for the most part.
They amplify a mans masculinity?

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if you are friend zoned its because you let it be that way. I didn't realise this till years later. wouldn't give them the chance now. they respect you more when you stand your ground.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They amplify a mans masculinity?
Polarity is in fulll effect and easier achieved, yes. As opposed to some educated white women - which I’m always drawn too. They are way more driven, ambitious, strong and have good negotiation strategies. The polarity can be more challenging.
My previous girlfriends were entrepreneurs, international policy (UN), Producer at 20th Century fox, lawyer (current). So with women I’m in long term relations with, I have to gear up heavier in to my masculine energy rather than women who say.. work in a salon of sorts, a normal desk job, or dancer/model, cashier, green peace, musician.

With the standard woman all you have to do is make the plans and lead. Some women of higher caliber require deeper finesse as hypergamy states they are looking to be outwitted, be with smarter, etc. So this requires a man who is better versed within his own self and utilizing more of his masculinity to create that polarity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polarity is in fulll effect and easier achieved, yes. As opposed to some educated white women - which I’m always drawn too. They are way more driven, ambitious, strong and have good negotiation strategies. The polarity can be more challenging.
My previous girlfriends were entrepreneurs, international policy (UN), Producer at 20th Century fox, lawyer (current). So with women I’m in long term relations with, I have to gear up heavier in to my masculine energy rather than women who say.. work in a salon of sorts, a normal desk job, or dancer/model, cashier, green peace, musician.

With the standard woman all you have to do is make the plans and lead. Some women of higher caliber require deeper finesse as hypergamy states they are looking to be outwitted, be with smarter, etc. So this requires a man who is better versed within his own self and utilizing more of his masculinity to create that polarity.
But those stronger ladies EAT masculinity. You set it up stronger and she takes some nice bites from it. Its more of a challenge wasting more of your time and energy. The only circumstance it benefits you is if she's serving you.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree @mrgoodstuff. Stronger women need more overt expression of masculinity. They still need the polarity. This allows them to release and relax into the feminine energy.

I learned long ago the what works in the boardroom is very different than what works in the bedroom.

It can be challenging to oscillate between the two, but a strongly masculine presence in the man is helpful/encouraging.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ran into her again in person. She actually just went through a breakup. She told me the reason she didn't respond to my text for a while is that she was crying. Had a good conversation, made it fun and teased her a bit. She said she definitely wants to write with me and suggested 2 days that we could meet up. I decided to go with Monday.

So I won't text her until then cause the phone is for setting dates.

And I'm thinking I might not pull a move on our first time hanging. Just flirt, have fun, kino escalation, all that. Then once that comfort and sexual vibe is built I'll hang with her again on say, Friday or Saturday. And then I'll at least kiss her/go for the lay.

Now I can spare an hour on a Saturday because I'm ahead on my work, but what worries me is that this is a week before finals week as well. She had said she wanted to come out to my concert on Tuesday as well. Could we hang on Monday and then I kiss/fvck her on Tuesday or is that too much?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But those stronger ladies EAT masculinity. You set it up stronger and she takes some nice bites from it. Its more of a challenge wasting more of your time and energy. The only circumstance it benefits you is if she's serving you.
Women aren’t here to serve us men. That’s your entitlement speaking.

Stronger women have harnessed and recruited more of their masculine energy as it was needed to excel within their chosen vocation, or life in general. They require a man who has a more fortified sense of self.
Higher status and achieving women will weed men out like crazy because finding a real man who is worth his salt his hard to find.

Intelligent, strong willed, educated women have the most difficult time finding a worthwhile man. I believe this because they are feminine at their core with deep understanding and softness and love being a woman. But they’ve cultivated their masculine attributes as well which gives them a dominate essence to degrees. So the men they wish to be with ideally possess both sides as well. If you’re with a woman who you feel is ‘stealing’ your masculine energy, then you’re simply not on the same wave length as she probably feels like she cannot relax into her feminine because you haven’t evolved your masculinity. And anytime one feels someone is stealing something intrinsically from us, that is an alarm of something which needs to be worked on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren’t here to serve us men. That’s your entitlement speaking.

Stronger women have harnessed and recruited more of their masculine energy as it was needed to excel within their chosen vocation, or life in general. They require a man who has a more fortified sense of self.
Higher status and achieving women will weed men out like crazy because finding a real man who is worth his salt his hard to find.

Intelligent, strong willed, educated women have the most difficult time finding a worthwhile man. I believe this because they are feminine at their core with deep understanding and softness and love being a woman. But they’ve cultivated their masculine attributes as well which gives them a dominate essence to degrees. So the men they wish to be with ideally possess both sides as well. If you’re with a woman who you feel is ‘stealing’ your masculine energy, then you’re simply not on the same wave length as she probably feels like she cannot relax into her feminine because you haven’t evolved your masculinity. And anytime one feels someone is stealing something intrinsically from us, that is an alarm of something which needs to be worked on.
Read the bible. Someone has to be the woman. If she doesn't want to serve you then shes a waste of time.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna complain about females acting masculine and not helping in any way? Even putting up with it for sex is retarded. For the men that females desire she will serve him in some ways.
If a woman is just acting like a dude and not being feminine than she’s confused, possibly lesbian. No one should put up with someone’s poor behaviour for something in return; that transactional.
Successful relationships between men and women are balanced, a give and take. Containing polarity in multiple aspects.
And for women that men desire, he will serve her in some ways too. With your way of thinking it’s almost as though you believe a woman should be your lap dog, ready to fulfill your needs because that’s what a woman should do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is just acting like a dude and not being feminine than she’s confused, possibly lesbian. No one should put up with someone’s poor behaviour for something in return; that transactional.
Successful relationships between men and women are balanced, a give and take. Containing polarity in multiple aspects.
And for women that men desire, he will serve her in some ways too. With your way of thinking it’s almost as though you believe a woman should be your lap dog, ready to fulfill your needs because that’s what a woman should do.
didnt say that brother. But she will serve us and help us if shes highly enough interested. We will do things for her on turn.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt say that brother. But she will serve us and help us if shes highly enough interested. We will do things for her on turn.
Maybe the word serve isn’t the best. I think a woman should challenge a man and give support so he’s able to evolve, and vice versa.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the word serve isn’t the best. I think a woman should challenge a man and give support so he’s able to evolve, and vice versa.
Serve. I dont want the men kissing asses. It implies she will assist his efforts.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good woman will also encourage good behaviour. I was working out in front of some dumb action movie last night and girlfriend said we should practice our French. So I Fired Up YouTube on the TV and we did that while I worked out. Then I talked dirty French at her in bed and gave her a good pounding just to reassert the natural order. the other side of the coin is I don't have to do this stuff all the time generally she's pretty peaceful and happy to go with the flow. And that my friends is what screening is for.

Last edited: