Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hairy Legs

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone, i went out in these pants that u can see my leg hair... this girl said my hair was really hairy, but i dont know what to do, i dont shave my LEGs cuz i aint gay... she told me to trim it a little.... i mean i shave everywhere, pits, chest, back, shoulder, pubs, but i dont shave my legs... should i start? would this be gay? how much if good to shave off? how should legs ideally be?:confused:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you gay? If you aren't then who gives a damn? You're already shaving the rest of your body, why not finish off with legs too?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have hairy legs too, but i dont give a ****...and if i shaved it would feel like spines on my legs...and i dont have a trimmer so my hairy legs will have to do...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have very hairy legs and ive had positive experiences with having them such.

just the other day outside class i was sitting in the hall with everyone else that finished the final and one of the chicks from my class came and sat down next to me and started playing/pulling on my leg hair. she commented on how hairy they were and asked if it hurt when she pulled on them to which i said, "no you're a girl:p"

anyways this girl was a sunshine girl and her boyfriend was sitting across the hall so i kinda just smirked and went back to my business. he came over in a few minutes and pulled her away cuz he was jealous, but guys, don't shave your fvckin legs.... being able to let yourself go in that area is a blessing and something i bet women wish they could do if they could get away with it.

-J

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have hairy legs and its actually cool for me 'cause than all these chicks start feeling on my leg hairs and than try pulling 'em. Good kino 'cause than I start tickling them when they wont stop.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a sasquatch, then shave down. If you are a hobbit with hair on your feet, then shave down.

Side note: I hear the women in Russia are lax about shaving their legs and armpits. Thanks for killing my erection, Natasha. :rolleyes:

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to shave your legs unless you're a competitive swimmer, bodybuilder, or you're growing trees. A light trim may be necessary at times, but there's rarely a need to bic it.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hairy legs but they are light brown so aren't that obvious.
Also I never wear shorts (except when on the beach or when playing ball or something) not because of legs but because I think that's not appropriate for college so no one sees my legs!

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not ever shave your hairy legs and arms. I am very hairy for an Asian. I got hairy arms, legs, chest, and back. Plus I got sidesburns that my siblings and friends start calling me Irish WFH. ;)

sux2bu, I cannot agreed more!

Side note: I know some women in Russia dont shaving their legs, arms, bikini area, and armpits. Thanks for killing my erection, Marina.!:mad:

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a beard trimmer to trim my hairy legs. Looks good.

Just dont over do it.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ geez why r u so mad???

anyways, i shave pubes bcuz i hate them hairy, and am too lazy to just trim. i only shaved my pits once, that's cuz i hate them when they sweaty. id shave my head too if i didnt love my hair lol.

Reaction score
Usually guys in 'competition' shave for practical reasons - otherwise a man that shaves his legs is a homo or a pvssy that is trying to please others!!! Pxssys shave their legs!!! Don't be a pvssy!!!