“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hairy Legs

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
hey everyone, i went out in these pants that u can see my leg hair... this girl said my hair was really hairy, but i dont know what to do, i dont shave my LEGs cuz i aint gay... she told me to trim it a little.... i mean i shave everywhere, pits, chest, back, shoulder, pubs, but i dont shave my legs... should i start? would this be gay? how much if good to shave off? how should legs ideally be?:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Are you gay? If you aren't then who gives a damn? You're already shaving the rest of your body, why not finish off with legs too?
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
i have hairy legs too, but i dont give a ****...and if i shaved it would feel like spines on my legs...and i dont have a trimmer so my hairy legs will have to do...
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
i have very hairy legs and ive had positive experiences with having them such.

just the other day outside class i was sitting in the hall with everyone else that finished the final and one of the chicks from my class came and sat down next to me and started playing/pulling on my leg hair. she commented on how hairy they were and asked if it hurt when she pulled on them to which i said, "no you're a girl:p"

anyways this girl was a sunshine girl and her boyfriend was sitting across the hall so i kinda just smirked and went back to my business. he came over in a few minutes and pulled her away cuz he was jealous, but guys, don't shave your fvckin legs.... being able to let yourself go in that area is a blessing and something i bet women wish they could do if they could get away with it.

-J
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Yeah, I have hairy legs and its actually cool for me 'cause than all these chicks start feeling on my leg hairs and than try pulling 'em. Good kino 'cause than I start tickling them when they wont stop.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
If you are a sasquatch, then shave down. If you are a hobbit with hair on your feet, then shave down.


Side note: I hear the women in Russia are lax about shaving their legs and armpits. Thanks for killing my erection, Natasha. :rolleyes:
 

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
251
Reaction score
1
There's no need to shave your legs unless you're a competitive swimmer, bodybuilder, or you're growing trees. A light trim may be necessary at times, but there's rarely a need to bic it.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have hairy legs but they are light brown so aren't that obvious.
Also I never wear shorts (except when on the beach or when playing ball or something) not because of legs but because I think that's not appropriate for college so no one sees my legs!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Do not ever shave your hairy legs and arms. I am very hairy for an Asian. I got hairy arms, legs, chest, and back. Plus I got sidesburns that my siblings and friends start calling me Irish WFH. ;)

sux2bu, I cannot agreed more!

Side note: I know some women in Russia dont shaving their legs, arms, bikini area, and armpits. Thanks for killing my erection, Marina.!:mad:
 

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
I use a beard trimmer to trim my hairy legs. Looks good.

Just dont over do it.
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
^ geez why r u so mad???

anyways, i shave pubes bcuz i hate them hairy, and am too lazy to just trim. i only shaved my pits once, that's cuz i hate them when they sweaty. id shave my head too if i didnt love my hair lol.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Usually guys in 'competition' shave for practical reasons - otherwise a man that shaves his legs is a homo or a pvssy that is trying to please others!!! Pxssys shave their legs!!! Don't be a pvssy!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top