Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair regrowth and/or thickening?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any dietery items or treatments that thicken the existing hair or causes additional hair growth?

When your thinning even 10-20% improvement is welcomed

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B7 helps with hair health and you want to buy shampoo that contains ketoconazole.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You can try the following:

UVLT Comb
Toco-Sorb
Finasteride / Minoxidil
Biotin
Ketoconazole Shampoo
Lipogaine Shampoo/Conditioner

If anyone wants me to find the links, LMK. Happy to post. The above worked for me and everyone I suggested try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

UVLT Comb
Toco-Sorb
Finasteride / Minoxidil
Biotin
Ketoconazole Shampoo

If anyone wants me to find the links, LMK. Happy to post. The above worked for me and everyone I suggested try.
What did it do for you? If i could have thickening of existing strands that would be great. And new growth which i dont expect would be unreal.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fatty fish - salmon, halibut, mackerel
Sour milk - kefir, cottage cheese, sour cream, etc
Fresh green vegetables
Eggs
Nuts
White chicken meat, and not just chicken, duck, goose, turkey
Beans
Grains - buckwheat, wholegrain breads
Vegetable oil - for example salad with fresh green veggies, vegetable oil, and sour cream
Fruits rich in vitamin C

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice shampoo, lather it in and get in a steam sauna, sit in there for 5-10 minutes, then come back out and rinse.

opens up pores and allows shampoo to do it's job. feels damn good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What did it do for you? If i could have thickening of existing strands that would be great. And new growth which i dont expect would be unreal.
My hair is as think now as it was prior to 30. I had thinning in the front and on top sides. All nice and full. Took about 6 months to grow back in. Saw results after 3 months.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)

Scalp Massager Anti Hair Loss Hair Growth Comb (stimulate hair follicle growth)

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hair is as think now as it was prior to 30. I had thinning in the front and on top sides. All nice and full. Took about 6 months to grow back in. Saw results after 3 months.

Finasteride / Minoxidil (also available from a dermatologist with an RX)

Toco-Sorb (take daily)

Biotin (take daily)

Ketoconazole Shampoo (also available from a dermatologist with an RX) - use twice a week

Lipogaine Shampoo (use daily)

Lipogaine Conditioner (use daily)
This entire stack ? Whats the most important pieces. Im definately going to examine.

So receding parts can fill back in? Explain?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This entire stack ? Whats the most important pieces. Im definately going to examine.

So receding parts can fill back in? Explain?
This is what I do and it works. All the items above stimulate hair growth. The finasteride and Minoxidil block DHT topically, so it's only absorbed into the scalp. You can take a pill, but that has side effects to your libido. Topically does not. The comb stimulates hair growth as well. I actually had the helmet and it really helped a lot to get things going. I didn't link to it as it's a few hundred bucks, but it does work and is FDA cleared (so is the comb).

My cousin was really losing his hair at 29. He finally listened and took this regime. It's 95% reversed. It is always best to hit it hard and fast to stop the DHT in you scalp from multiplying. From what my dermatologist explained to me is that the DHT fills up the scalp and blocks off nutrients to the hair follicles. This, in turn, causes the hair to get thinner and eventually die off. This regime helps to reverse this by reducing DHT and stimulate new hair follicles which are thicker. Therefore, you have a thicker head of hair in a few months. You will, of course, have to do this for the rest of your life. Once you stop, the problem will reoccur since you are no longer blocking DHT which will reduce the nutrients to the hair follicles. I do not find it an issue as I take the pills with my multi-vitamin in the morning, wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner daily and use the finasteride and minoxidil spray to style my hair (it also has a nice hold).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I do and it works. All the items above stimulate hair growth. The finasteride and Minoxidil block DHT topically, so it's only absorbed into the scalp. You can take a pill, but that has side effects to your libido. Topically does not. The comb stimulates hair growth as well. I actually had the helmet and it really helped a lot to get things going. I didn't link to it as it's a few hundred bucks, but it does work and is FDA cleared (so is the comb).

My cousin was really losing his hair at 29. He finally listened and took this regime. It's 95% reversed. It is always best to hit it hard and fast to stop the DHT in you scalp from multiplying. From what my dermatologist explained to me is that the DHT fills up the scalp and blocks off nutrients to the hair follicles. This, in turn, causes the hair to get thinner and eventually die off. This regime helps to reverse this by reducing DHT and stimulate new hair follicles which are thicker. Therefore, you have a thicker head of hair in a few months. You will, of course, have to do this for the rest of your life. Once you stop, the problem will reoccur since you are no longer blocking DHT which will reduce the nutrients to the hair follicles. I do not find it an issue as I take the pills with my multi-vitamin in the morning, wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner daily and use the finasteride and minoxidil spray to style my hair (it also has a nice hold).
This all sounds great. Most give up hope. Are there any before and after pics?

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

UVLT Comb
Toco-Sorb
Finasteride / Minoxidil
Biotin
Ketoconazole Shampoo

how long until you noticed results with any of these? i recently got a Biotin shampoo and conditioner. noticed slightly thinning hair. not terrible but it did make me a little nervous

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long until you noticed results with any of these? i recently got a Biotin shampoo and conditioner. noticed slightly thinning hair. not terrible but it did make me a little nervous
And yes what would be the priorities and big hitters in this hair stack?