Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had to dump her

Glassguy

Reaction score
Date a chick for 6 months. Very attractive, intelligent, educated, witty. Very feminine. High up in the medical field. Made a great living a her young age of 31 years old. Owns her own house and 80k SUV. 12 years younger than me. Had her eating out of the palm of my hand. Literally could have proposed and this chick would have married me the next day. All sounds great, right?

Insecurity is something I cant handle. At first it was asking me why I was friends with so many chicks on social media. Then it was "why did you like so and so's pic"......even though so and so was a good female friend of mine in real life. I was getting tired of explaining. It was getting old.

So I hid my friends list on fb. That worked for a while (and I recommend everyone do that). Then it became asking me about women who liked my posts on social media, because she could see them then.

The final straw was she started screen shotting my followers on IG and then asking MY DAUGHTER who some of the chicks were. Unbearable. Told her over the weekend that this wasnt working any longer and time to move on. It wasnt an easy decision but it was an easy decision. Her insecurity killed the relationship.

I want to make 2 points from this situation:

1.) Insecurity from either a woman OR a man will kill attraction. Thats exactly what happened here. Her insecurity, questioning, etc made me not even want to be around her. And for the last 3 weeks I wasnt around her much at all. Dont be the insecure person who dynamites the relationship that is going well. I am not saying dont just all of a sudden trust someone, because trust is earned, but I am saying keep in withing the confines of your own head until you have to escalate on an issue.

2.) Pipeline- Glassguy was born at night but not last night. As soon as her insecurity started to become an issue, I started letting the pipeline start filling up. Broke up this past weekend, been on 1 drinks date (lay) and 3 more scheduled this weekend. No big fancy dinners. Just meet up for a drink and let things roll. Took a peak on Tinder and Bumble, lots of matches but I havent dove into those yet. When you feel something is off in a relationship (plate, GF, fiance or wife) you should start setting up yourself for success in terms of if things go bad. Your gut is normally right about suspicions or feelings that things are going array.

Some guys might feel sorry for themselves. They might sit around and ponder their decision to end things for a few days and feel sorry about what happened. Other guys choose to already have the audibles in motion and jump right back out there. Life is short. No time for pandering around. Thats the guy I am.

Will I spin plates? Will I casually date with no expectations and just let things happen? Yes. If someone comes along that earns more attention and potential relationship attention? We shall see. But I will be in control, I will have a strong frame and put myself first in terms of dating. Always.

Happy Hunting

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear these stories of guys not putting up with stuff and doing the actual dumping. :up:

I think in this day and age, too many guys lose themselves just because they have a nice girl, they become too complacent, lazy, and eventually lose some frame or start molding themselves to the girl's agenda and how they operate.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How did she take the news and is she blowing up your phone?
She actually took it well. She is smart enough to know that she sabotaged the relationship. The damage has been done. She wont have a problem finding another guy, hopefully she will change her behavior and not ruin something else with someone.

I had a talk with her about a month ago letting her know that her insecurity was killing the attraction. She apologized profusely then but in the long run, she just couldnt stop snooping.
She tried to text me about some very insignificant things that I had at her house. Just told her I would get it back later on and I wasnt too worried about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear these stories of guys not putting up with stuff and doing the actual dumping. :up:

I think in this day and age, too many guys lose themselves just because they have a nice girl, they become too complacent, lazy, and eventually lose some frame or start molding themselves to the girl's agenda and how they operate.
He's in the right state of mind for success to happen.

Glassguy

Reaction score
He's in the right state of mind for success to happen.
Its just a mature and responsible decision. Many times guys know they should be pulling the plug but their scarcity mindset prohibits them from doing so.

Myself on the other hand, I know there are good women out there. Might have to sift through a few to find a few good plates, but it will happen.

The pipeline is important because monkey branching is a breeze.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Aside everything she did and was good at, her insecurities are speaking for itself and that is :there is no future with this girl. Good for you for not putting up with her crazy sh1t. As you are getting older you train yourself to not put up with sh1t woman throws at you. You don't fight, just say like you did this isn't working out, I'm better than this and move on like a champ.

Glassguy

Reaction score
When it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Aside everything she did and was good at, her insecurities are speaking for itself and that is :there is no future with this girl. Good for you for not putting up with her crazy sh1t. As you are getting older you train yourself to not put up with sh1t woman throws at you. You don't fight, just say like you did this isn't working out, I'm better than this and move on like a champ.
100%. Well said.

It all comes down to making decisions that best benefit ourselves. I knew this one was over and there was no reason to drag it on longer before giving her the hook

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%. Well said.

It all comes down to making decisions that best benefit ourselves. I knew this one was over and there was no reason to drag it on longer before giving her the hook
Exactly. You need to always value yourself and your time and not put up with toxic sh1t.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out GG but good on you for drawing a boundary and nexting her when she crossed it.

I've dealt with some of the same exact issues with the girl I've been seeing for 9 months. She is very possessive of me, and is a bit insecure and jealous of other women. However, she has never really crossed the line like she did with you - going to your daughter - that was clearly unacceptable. I think many, many women are like this.... the higher their interest level in you, the more likely they are to be possessive and insecure that they will lose you, but they are also responsible for their actions and what she did with your daughter was clearly a breaking point and you did the right thing.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity is a killer and it only gets worse over time so you have to either nip it in the bud or, if they are unwilling or able to change, walk away. You don't want to be having to explain to a woman why you were ten minute's late getting home from work or why you didn't immediately answer her text for the rest of your life, and that's how this story will end.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially those were on medical field. Many legit looney
I can definitely agree with that after having gone out with many in the medical field. The ironic thing was these were high positioned individuals that were supposed to give patient care to others when they themselves were messed up in the head.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I can definitely agree with that after having gone out with many in the medical field. The ironic thing was these were high positioned individuals that were supposed to give patient care to others when they themselves were messed up in the head.
Last year I dated a psychiatrist for a bit. Awesome in bed, crazy in the head!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I dated a psychiatrist for a bit. Awesome in bed, crazy in the head!
No Way!!! Same here and maybe even around the same time. She was a Director of all psychiatrist for a particular hospital. Very ironic...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that it's insecure if a man confronts a woman with her friends and pics on social media but it's not generally insecure having a problem with that.
For me personally a woman with many guy friends and hot pics online wouldn't be ltr/marriage material. I wouldn't even try to change her just accept her for what she is and spend good time with her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The final straw was she started screen shotting my followers on IG and then asking MY DAUGHTER who some of the chicks were.
When she starts getting your family involved with her issues, it's time to cut her loose. I had a chick tell my dad that she was going to give me an ultimatum about moving in and having kids. I cut her loose right after that. That's a sure sign that trouble is ahead. You made the right choice.

As soon as her insecurity started to become an issue, I started letting the pipeline start filling up. Broke up this past weekend, been on 1 drinks date (lay) and 3 more scheduled this weekend.
That's the way to do it. After I break up with a chick, I'm usually out with a new one within the same week. Take a day to mourn your lack of a lay that night and move on.
often the true crazy comes out beginning at the 6 month mark.
Yup, it's usually in the 6-10 month range that I dump women

Glassguy

Reaction score
No Way!!! Same here and maybe even around the same time. She was a Director of all psychiatrist for a particular hospital. Very ironic...
The psychiatrist was extremely submissive. Let me do anything and everything to her. Went from perfectly normal to crazy horny as soon as I'd touch her leg and whisper how hard I was going to pound her while we were in public.

I dumped her bc she was expecting to get married after dating 4 months. She ended up married to a dude less than a year later. Hes getting some good pvssy but I'm sure hes about fed up with her at this point too