escaleraroyal
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2008
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 43
I do daygame and I dont mind doing online. More resources more women.Stick to daygame then.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
I do daygame and I dont mind doing online. More resources more women.Stick to daygame then.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Agreed. I like playing basketball, soccer, and working out all men activities. Rarely a girl will go do that with me. I have to find out something fun both genders can enjoy. Any ideas?Not all women have the same hobby as men. Like I like fishing and guns. Most women for a date don't want to go shooting.
I inspired all my girlfriends to go for hikes, biking or climbing. They all were into it very fastAgreed. I like playing basketball, soccer, and working out all men activities. Rarely a girl will go do that with me. I have to find out something fun both genders can enjoy. Any ideas?
I will confirm same day, like right before I leave or even get ready to leave. If she hesitates, it's no skin off my back cause 9 times outta 10 I didn't really even want to make the effort anyway and would rather read a book or do training/body weight workouts or just rest from work. Any fvckups by the women, she never sees me, she loses.Totally agree with Glassguy on this.
It is a huge red flag for a woman to expect YOU to confirm dates in advance. Are her fingers broken that she can't text? Entitlement and insecurity. You should see this as a positive thing that she disqualified herself to you and saved you wasted time.
Also, sometimes women will use this as an excuse that makes it your fault, when they find another guy they are more interested in and would prefer to see over you. Instead of owning it, or just cancelling, they mirror their guilt into you and say it's your fault for not confirming.
Same here. I will chat the day of the date in the morning for a bit so they're reminded of me then usually before I leave I text them. Especially like this week if I have a date with that MILF which I will be driving 40 miles one way for.I will confirm same day, like right before I leave or even get ready to leave. If she hesitates, it's no skin off my back cause 9 times outta 10 I didn't really even want to make the effort anyway and would rather read a book or do training/body weight workouts or just rest from work. Any fvckups by the women, she never sees me, she loses.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
GF and non-gf are different.I inspired all my girlfriends to go for hikes, biking or climbing. They all were into it very fast
and what is the different between 1 day gap confirmation?I will confirm same day, like right before I leave or even get ready to leave. If she hesitates, it's no skin off my back cause 9 times outta 10 I didn't really even want to make the effort anyway and would rather read a book or do training/body weight workouts or just rest from work. Any fvckups by the women, she never sees me, she loses.
I would always get same day confirmation. If they don't reply don't go. The one I'm working on for this week is a 40 mile trek. I'll be damned if I get ghosted driving 80 miles round trip lol.and what is the different between 1 day gap confirmation?
a lot of sh!t can happen in one day, she usually doesn't change her mind in a few hours, but their attention spans are shorter than Ever, so it's the timesand what is the different between 1 day gap confirmation?
I agree. Attention spans are very short!!! Got to keep them interested. Why I try and set up the first date as soon as possible and on old try and get the phone number as soon as possible before they lose interesta lot of sh!t can happen in one day, she usually doesn't change her mind in a few hours, but their attention spans are shorter than Ever, so it's the times
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.