Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had Online date first time ever and she cancelled

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women have the same hobby as men. Like I like fishing and guns. Most women for a date don't want to go shooting.
Agreed. I like playing basketball, soccer, and working out all men activities. Rarely a girl will go do that with me. I have to find out something fun both genders can enjoy. Any ideas?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I like playing basketball, soccer, and working out all men activities. Rarely a girl will go do that with me. I have to find out something fun both genders can enjoy. Any ideas?
I inspired all my girlfriends to go for hikes, biking or climbing. They all were into it very fast

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with Glassguy on this.

It is a huge red flag for a woman to expect YOU to confirm dates in advance. Are her fingers broken that she can't text? Entitlement and insecurity. You should see this as a positive thing that she disqualified herself to you and saved you wasted time.

Also, sometimes women will use this as an excuse that makes it your fault, when they find another guy they are more interested in and would prefer to see over you. Instead of owning it, or just cancelling, they mirror their guilt into you and say it's your fault for not confirming.
I will confirm same day, like right before I leave or even get ready to leave. If she hesitates, it's no skin off my back cause 9 times outta 10 I didn't really even want to make the effort anyway and would rather read a book or do training/body weight workouts or just rest from work. Any fvckups by the women, she never sees me, she loses.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I will confirm same day, like right before I leave or even get ready to leave. If she hesitates, it's no skin off my back cause 9 times outta 10 I didn't really even want to make the effort anyway and would rather read a book or do training/body weight workouts or just rest from work. Any fvckups by the women, she never sees me, she loses.
Same here. I will chat the day of the date in the morning for a bit so they're reminded of me then usually before I leave I text them. Especially like this week if I have a date with that MILF which I will be driving 40 miles one way for.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what is the different between 1 day gap confirmation?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I would always get same day confirmation. If they don't reply don't go. The one I'm working on for this week is a 40 mile trek. I'll be damned if I get ghosted driving 80 miles round trip lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of sh!t can happen in one day, she usually doesn't change her mind in a few hours, but their attention spans are shorter than Ever, so it's the times

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
a lot of sh!t can happen in one day, she usually doesn't change her mind in a few hours, but their attention spans are shorter than Ever, so it's the times
I agree. Attention spans are very short!!! Got to keep them interested. Why I try and set up the first date as soon as possible and on old try and get the phone number as soon as possible before they lose interest