"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Had my first ever tinder (OLD) date last night

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
LOL

I'm personally not one to think that casual sex should be all that encouraged, and if you are going to engage in behavior like this you need to be extra cautious. You have no idea if this person may be infested with STDs. Maybe the woman gets pregnant and now you are faced with the possibilities of having a kid with someone you barely know. The woman could be a total headcase and by having sex with her you open up Pandora's box, no pun intended.
Most of the ladies on OLD are headcases. Remember, it's just your turn, she's not yours for the keeping. Yay feminism!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Sometimes it's like that - I had to meet with several women until I found my current GF but sometimes its the other way around with photos - meaning really attractive women don't put their best photos to evade phunphockerz and douchebags.
Some people just don't look as good in photos as they do in person and vice versa, where they look better in photos than in real life.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I’ve been off OLD for over a year now, but I’m sure if I went to re-download Tinder I would see some of the same faces I saw when I was on the app in years past.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
She had no real hobbies, interests, direction or future
These are masculine things , women who have them either fake them to be accepted or have masculine side, true feminine are boat in the sea , go with the wave.
I know what you felt, however you seem you took the meeting too seriously. Try to be more fun in future to open up the woman.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself for dating. Just go and enjoy the experience. I will also add, you should use online dating to better your game and experience with the ladies. Therefore, if/when a really attractive lady you want to get with comes into your orbit you'll be primed and ready. If she was DTF, you should had gone after it. Pvssy attracts pvssy. Ladies can smell it on you. It's a sixth sense.
Would you recommend that a man date fatties and then work his way up, LOL? Somehow I don't think that a man who associates himself with fatties is making attractive women become attracted to him.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Another example, her phone case had Ariel and Flounder from the Little Mermaid on it so I asked her about it and she then went on this lecture about movies and actors.
I'd have been impressed that a gal could be intellectual enough to give a lecture. I like smart chicks, although a,m weary of lawyers since they are typically a PITA.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I'd have been impressed that a gal could be intellectual enough to give a lecture. I like smart chicks, although a,m weary of lawyers since they are typically a PITA.
It really wasn't a lecture but just some long winded one sided conversation about actors and celebrities. There was some degree of intelligence to it, obviously, but the fact that she cared so much about a topic and was discussing this with a guy she literally just met a couple minutes ago was a little off putting.

As I had mentioned on here earlier, when I asked her about what part of town she lived at she mentioned she lived with her sister and then went on this long winded rant about what her sister was like. This isn't normal to discuss things like that with some essentially random guy you met just minutes ago.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Would you recommend that a man date fatties and then work his way up, LOL? Somehow I don't think that a man who associates himself with fatties is making attractive women become attracted to him.
On one hand, something is better than nothing. On the other hand, 10 - 15 lbs is not really fat, it's overweight. If she's willing to work on her body, I'd give it sometime. However, that would mean she'd be a submissive and agreeable in other aspects. You have millions of dudes, high value or not, sitting on the sidelines doing the knuckle shuffle when they can date and have sex with an lady who's attactive and a 10 - 15 lbs over weight; but no. They only want top shelf pvssy. I disagree. Now, again, I am talk 10 - 15 LBS, maybe even 20 LBS if mostly everything else is okay. I am not talking about Mama June, Tessa Holiday, etc.

Dudes have to be realistic and work up to the top shelf. Many won't and would rather b!tch and moan on the Internets during their off sessions with pornhub.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top