Desdinova
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2004
- Messages
- 11,680
- Reaction score
- 4,874
Would've been more fun if you both went on the dateFriday nite rolls around, and he doesn't even bother going to meet her.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Would've been more fun if you both went on the dateFriday nite rolls around, and he doesn't even bother going to meet her.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I don’t think he gives two sh!ts lol this was all about the fun with the experiment, not actually dating her.@Howiestern so what do you think about her canceling on you because she thought you were too smooth? How does that sit with you?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She told me during our discussion that she thought I might be a little on the dangerous side but she liked it. I am totally fine with it. Its a way to filter out insecure/boring/prude/lame girls. That dangerous-fun-flirty-seducer-talk good-smooth vibe I give off also attracts a certain kind of girl that is a ton of fun to be with and is more confident and thats what I prefer. I'm going to be me, if they want to play along then great. I know I lose a few because of how I am but thats how it goes. I can't be everything to all of them. Guru talks about it often, they either comply or next. If more guys would subscribe to that theory, we would take our power back as a whole and the dating scene would be a whole lot easier even for the clueless dudes. But guys tend to put on the perfect act because they are so worried about impressing a girl and for many they don't have options.@Howiestern so what do you think about her canceling on you because she thought you were too smooth? How does that sit with you?
It also makes me wonder if that other girl, the one that walked out on you a month or so ago, got that same vibe and that's why she left?
Just curious
It would depend on how attractive the girls were relative to me. But if we are talking HB7's-8's, I'd say 5%.Hey @Howiestern, question.
A bumble friend and I were discussing the return rate if he tried a moderate "hey, I'm looking for a FWB, you game?" Post on bumble. See attached. I surmised a 22% affirmative response. What kind of a response so you think you would get?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
All true.It would depend on how attractive the girls were relative to me. But if we are talking HB7's-8's, I'd say 5%.
BTW, I would never say anything along those lines, it doesn't flip female attraction switches! I've never asked a chic to have sex with me, I just set the stage so it can happen and steer her in the direction I want to go.
Sounds like a business transaction to me when its that direct. We all know women are covert communicators and prefer to be seduced.
When I hear a woman call me “smooth” it means please don’t pump and dump me like every other guy. I need a break from riding all this cawk. I’m looking for some beta fool.She told me during our discussion that she thought I might be a little on the dangerous side but she liked it. I am totally fine with it. Its a way to filter out insecure/boring/prude/lame girls. That dangerous-fun-flirty-seducer-talk good-smooth vibe I give off also attracts a certain kind of girl that is a ton of fun to be with and is more confident and thats what I prefer. I'm going to be me, if they want to play along then great. I know I lose a few because of how I am but thats how it goes. I can't be everything to all of them. Guru talks about it often, they either comply or next. If more guys would subscribe to that theory, we would take our power back as a whole and the dating scene would be a whole lot easier even for the clueless dudes. But guys tend to put on the perfect act because they are so worried about impressing a girl and for many they don't have options.
That other chic from a few weeks back had something going on in her head before I even arrived that nite. I suspect another guy from her past.
I can't say that I've ever done this.One of the most cringey things I've read on here.
It sucks that she flaked, but we've all done it. We've all dropped someone for someone we were more interested in. In this case it just happened to be your buddy, and instead of being mature about it you played some high school games and both lost out. Bravo.