"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Had a hickey in front of another girl

steeringclear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Age
24
Met up with a girl who was giving me a hard to get vibe, showed up with a hickey from the night prior (which isn’t a flex I hate them but it just so happened to be on me) and she instantly noticed started trying to call me out on it and have me say what it was and I just kept laughing and ignoring her question. The whole time she couldn’t stop staring at it and getting more sexual with me. Eventually ****ed her raw that night even though she said she never ****s without a condom. Funny how women work
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
276
Reaction score
154
Location
Houston Tx.
Bravo . Outstanding work!
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Hickey's fall into the preselection category.
There's actually a hack for this too!
I learned about this in high school. I'm old btw.

Dampen a paper towel or tissue with water and rub it on your neck for 5 seconds.
Turn the knob on vacuum cleaner to high and press the tube end on your moist neck for 10 seconds.
Voila! Instant Hickey
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
265
Reaction score
192
Age
48
Dampen a paper towel or tissue with water and rub it on your neck for 5 seconds.
Turn the knob on vacuum cleaner to high and press the tube end on your moist neck for 10 seconds.
Voila! Instant Hickey
I'm totally going to try this next time I'm out with a girl
 
Top