“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Had a hickey in front of another girl

steeringclear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Age
24
Met up with a girl who was giving me a hard to get vibe, showed up with a hickey from the night prior (which isn’t a flex I hate them but it just so happened to be on me) and she instantly noticed started trying to call me out on it and have me say what it was and I just kept laughing and ignoring her question. The whole time she couldn’t stop staring at it and getting more sexual with me. Eventually ****ed her raw that night even though she said she never ****s without a condom. Funny how women work
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
276
Reaction score
154
Location
Houston Tx.
Bravo . Outstanding work!
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,438
Women, some of the greatest natural actors you will ever meet. Judge them by their actions, not their words.
 
Top