Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a conversation with a chick I used to date who recently married.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd been suspecting this for some time, but over the last couple of years I have noticed a trend with chicks I would date. We wold date and hook up for few months... then another dude would wander into the picture and off she would go with him... no worries, there are always more chicks. But over the last couple of years this is what happened with their next dude within a few months after our split:

Becky: Married
Nellie: Moved in with BF
Sydney: Moved in with BF
Marela: Engaged
Mindy: Back with her ex-husband... living with him.
Erin: Moved back in with her ex.
Catherine: Moved in with BF
Ashley: Bought house with and moved in with BF

Anyway Becky and I were talking over coffee, since she is still my financial adviser (the ONLY chick I will take financial advice from). She was telling me that really she was using me to get William off the fence. She had been dating him and when he wouldn't commit she dumped him and called me... after a few months Will came back with a ring. It was all part of her plan. She told me that women pretty much know I'm a guy that will not catch feelings, is a lot of fun, and a good useful tool to make other dudes jealous.

This doesn't bother me at all... they get what they want and vis-a-vis. But it is a great illustration of the nature of chicks. We are really nothing more to them than useful tools for emotional manipulation. Even when we don't fall in line.... they will STILL find ways to make use useful.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you dished out enough punishment to last a lifetime

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We think we are players while they call us fvckbois...
As long as they are digging their nails into my leg from the pain when I'm stretching that tight little ass open with my c0ck and they swallow my load afterwards they can call me whatever they want.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your the fvckboy bud. A good place to be considering your current sexual strategy. Isn't there a movie similar to this?

Your good luck chuck!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd been suspecting this for some time, but over the last couple of years I have noticed a trend with chicks I would date. We wold date and hook up for few months... then another dude would wander into the picture and off she would go with him... no worries, there are always more chicks. But over the last couple of years this is what happened with their next dude within a few months after our split:

Becky: Married
Nellie: Moved in with BF
Sydney: Moved in with BF
Marela: Engaged
Mindy: Back with her ex-husband... living with him.
Erin: Moved back in with her ex.
Catherine: Moved in with BF
Ashley: Bought house with and moved in with BF

Anyway Becky and I were talking over coffee, since she is still my financial adviser (the ONLY chick I will take financial advice from). She was telling me that really she was using me to get William off the fence. She had been dating him and when he wouldn't commit she dumped him and called me... after a few months Will came back with a ring. It was all part of her plan. She told me that women pretty much know I'm a guy that will not catch feelings, is a lot of fun, and a good useful tool to make other dudes jealous.

This doesn't bother me at all... they get what they want and vis-a-vis. But it is a great illustration of the nature of chicks. We are really nothing more to them than useful tools for emotional manipulation. Even when we don't fall in line.... they will STILL find ways to make use useful.
Are we really in control ? Or we are just a spawn in the grand female game ?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we really in control ? Or we are just a pawn in the grand female game ?
Yes this is the reality of RP, accepting this is essentially "swallowing" it. That's always been my understanding of it. In simple terms. We are very much in control of the decisions we make. But yes definitely a pawn/tool to a woman's future. Briffault's law etc.

This isn't really a shocker. I'm willing to bet my Iist would be extremely similar.

I've had a few that I've introduce to my social circles and they stayed friends as well, even many years later.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure we're in control--if we want to be. Mike could have escalated things and LTR'd them or married some of them or whatever, but if it's not his goal, so what. He was in control of what he wanted (I assume). So the beta boys got married or moved in or whatever. NOW, they will start to pay the price especially the married guys. A REALLY bad deal for men nowadays.Can't believe any guys even consider it anymore.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Pook, we actually aren’t. That’s why he started getting bitter towards the end.
Sure we're in control--if we want to be. Mike could have escalated things and LTR'd them or married some of them or whatever, but if it's not his goal, so what. He was in control of what he wanted (I assume). So the beta boys got married or moved in or whatever. NOW, they will start to pay the price especially the married guys. A REALLY bad deal for men nowadays.Can't believe any guys even consider it anymore.
But in order to keep her, he would have to lose some of his pride and dignity. That’s the problem and that’s why men truly don’t hold the power in the relationships, UNLESS she is EXTREMELY head over heels for you. Like not only are you at the top of her high score list, but you also hold the next 10 spots down before any other guy comes in mind. That’s the only way to maintain control. And nowadays, women don’t fall in love like that anymore. Mainstream media had to have it to where first men had to become pvssies, THEN emotional detach and destroy women. Because if there were still strong men around, then they could continue to bind and hold a woman’s emotions.

No gentlemen, we do NOT really hold the power in relationships. But that’s it. Women only hold control over relationships. Men hold hold control over life. That’s why Poon King said:
Men manipulate the world and women manipulate men.
We have control over life. In order for women to survive, they had to try to control us via relationships. In the end, you still have full control over life, you are still the one who makes all of decisions that will affect you and her. Women only have control of relationships, but men have control over everything else in life. Honestly, I am okay with this exchange because I don’t have to rely on anyone else to do things for me and can act of my own accord. Women NEED men in order to have their desires met. And it is because of this need that we as men still rule.

Embrace and relish this knowledge, gentlemen. This is the one thing that Pook and Poon King failed to realize in their musings and broodings. We are still men.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control chicks. You can only control how you respond to them. How you respond can keep them around, but she will keep pushing and pushing to get as much out of the relationship that she can... if at some point she can not manipulate you to hit her ultimate goals, she will leave you because there is a parade of pvssy starved fools willing to trade freedom and self respect for what is between her legs, because they think they are in love, or believe they can't get other chicks.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never felt that females controlled the relationship. Females get to initially select the male that she drops her panties for, but males get to pick what type of relationship ensues(plate, dating, LTR, marriage, etc). In this example Becky tried to get William to marry her and he turned her down the first time. He maintained control until she used a manipulation tactic that worked or he agreed because of a change of heart. Females are usually the ones begging for relationships.

What is sad here is how manipulative women are by nature. Its why they should never be in charge. Its why I say that they know nothing about honor, respect, and loyalty.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It was all part of her plan. She told me that women pretty much know I'm a guy that will not catch feelings, is a lot of fun, and a good useful tool to make other dudes jealous.

This doesn't bother me at all... they get what they want and vis-a-vis.
It would be bother me.

If I liked the girl I would like to be living with her, not alone spinning plates.