Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when they get pissed that you are not AFC

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what in the hell are you supposed to do when they get pissed off that you are not a chump who is obsessed over her! she starts feeling less desired and wants to go **** AFCs who is obsessed with her.

I guess that's when you just have to let her go? You can't win at this ****ing game I'm telling you

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically said:
You need abundance. Sometimes you need to show it. Next time just show up with other women. It's a shallow tactic but a necessary evil.
it doesn't stop them from ****ing other men eventually. I think they all cheat eventually. Its a hard truth.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's a sh|t test. They try to persuade you that you need to be more of a chump . Then they get to see if you are enough of a chump to break your frame for them. If you do break your frame and "chump up", then you are no longer a suitable catch and you are done for. If you hold frame then you have passed their sh|t test and are all that much closer to getting to their poon.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't flinch a bit, tell her it's been fun and end it. Don't play that wish washy ****e.Cut off all ties and move on. And... Yes eventually I believe all woman will cheat or want to cheat because they become bored of everything, no matter how alpha you are. You will definitely hold their interest longer, but the luster will wear off of everything at some point.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
what in the hell are you supposed to do when they get pissed off that you are not a chump who is obsessed over her! she starts feeling less desired and wants to go **** AFCs who is obsessed with her.

I guess that's when you just have to let her go? You can't win at this ****ing game I'm telling you
The harsh truth that most guys don't want to accept (maybe because they believe it really IS possible to game most girls) is that when it gets down to it, you WON'T BE COMPATIBLE with a lot of girls out there.

One crucial skill in high level game is knowing when to truly walk away (not just go ghost or withdraw attention as an attraction generating technique) FOR GOOD

And when to increase attraction.

I believe the suggestion for ABUNDANCE is not to increase attraction in any one girl, but to more easily WALK AWAY from low probability candidates.

The more ABUNDANCE you have (more choice with more girls) the less crap you've got to put up with.

I'm sure if you had TEN HOT GIRLS on your speed dial that would jump on your Johnson in a heartbeat, this girl wouldn't even be worthy to post about.

It's not a matter of winning or losing, it's a matter of sorting and finding.

Always keep prospecting, always keep qualifying, and always keep the sales funnel cooking with high probability candidates.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Men manipulate the world and women manipulate men. This is how it has always worked.

When a man can't be manipulated by a woman.. she finds it frustrating. Similar to how a man feels when you can't f*ck a woman he wants to f*ck badly. Its frustrating and it makes you act up. This is why women get crazy when they can't manipulate you.

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Laugh at the stupidity or ignore it all together. Never follow a woman down her toxic path to hell. Stay emotionally disconnected so you can watch and laugh (with your bag of popcorn) while you sleep with her friends. :up:

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dealt with the exact same situation. You can still be an "alpha" and remedy the situation. Some girls are very insecure, perhaps they were cheated on in the past, lied to, or whatever other ****ty situations out there. Just confirm to her how you feel and that you are just a busy guy, lots of things to do, be confident and sincere about it. I kept doing that and after awhile she fell in love with me and said I'm the strongest man she's ever been with. Hold strong. She'll come around. The more time she has invested in you, the less she'll want you to be beta and just understand you're a strong dude and WILL thank you for not being a little beta.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Don't flinch a bit, tell her it's been fun and end it. Don't play that wish washy ****e.Cut off all ties and move on. And... Yes eventually I believe all woman will cheat or want to cheat because they become bored of everything, no matter how alpha you are. You will definitely hold their interest longer, but the luster will wear off of everything at some point.

I already broke up with her but we're still talking. she still says she wants to come see me sometime and she just cannot understand why I am NOT getting AFC over her. she asked me why don't you like me like everyone else wants me? she says she wants romance and all this lovey dovey AFC crap on me and it's like she's begging to be with an AFC. let her go bang other dude I'm not going to let it phase me I'm not going to say one thing that it bothers me. and it'll continue to drive her nuts

now she's playing stupid games like texting me at night then not responding until the next day which obviously means she's probably with a dude. Shes trying to get me to chase her and stuff but I won't do it and its driving her crazy this is great I got to stay hard and not change one bit. I told her I had that I miss her and that's all she got from me. You have to let them know you care a little.

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread because my most recent ex is now dating a provider AFC. She seems head over heels for him, I was the "alpha" with a ****ty job that she'd defend to her friends about etc.

Now she's with a recently divorced engineer with a daughter, coming from a woman who never wanted kids and let alone can't stand them! His social status is enough for her to deal I guess. I know her friends are happy.

But yeah, she couldn't control me and it did piss her off eventually to the point she ended things.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we'll see if he comes back it'll be interesting at least I won't contact her I will respond to her but that's it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
newtothis_ said:
Funny thread because my most recent ex is now dating a provider AFC. She seems head over heels for him, I was the "alpha" with a ****ty job that she'd defend to her friends about etc.

Now she's with a recently divorced engineer with a daughter, coming from a woman who never wanted kids and let alone can't stand them! His social status is enough for her to deal I guess. I know her friends are happy.

But yeah, she couldn't control me and it did piss her off eventually to the point she ended things.
My ex I dumped last October did this. Wasn't exactly like your situation. In my situation I ended it with her and booted her out of my house. She posted all over FB "I don't need no man, I can live on my own".. She moved from my 5 bedroom, 250k house into a trailer that was barely standing on it's own foundation. In the first month she dated a guy on like 3-4 dates and he ended it. Then she met another guy. Not four months sense I had booted her, she moved in with him. She was only there like 2 weeks and he kicked her out of the house!! She had moved her cr@p in and wasn't even unpacked and he kicked her out. Now she is living with her best friend, and her kids are living with their dads. These situations are so comical. As someone else posted, grab the popcorn, sit back, and watch the show!

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have to get it out of their heads that being "alpha" is some cure-all that will have women stick to you like glue.

Women use different men for different reasons because... they can. It's just that simple.

She may like sex with you but want her a-- kissed by another man knowing you aren't going to do it (this man might also get sex, gotta keep him invested after all). Same thing with resources. Typically the men they get wet for aren't the same men that "provide" for them.

Concentrate on being the guy that gets the (good) sex.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The harsh truth that most guys don't want to accept (maybe because they believe it really IS possible to game most girls) is that when it gets down to it, you WON'T BE COMPATIBLE with a lot of girls out there.

One crucial skill in high level game is knowing when to truly walk away (not just go ghost or withdraw attention as an attraction generating technique) FOR GOOD

And when to increase attraction.

I believe the suggestion for ABUNDANCE is not to increase attraction in any one girl, but to more easily WALK AWAY from low probability candidates.

The more ABUNDANCE you have (more choice with more girls) the less crap you've got to put up with.

I'm sure if you had TEN HOT GIRLS on your speed dial that would jump on your Johnson in a heartbeat, this girl wouldn't even be worthy to post about.

It's not a matter of winning or losing, it's a matter of sorting and finding.

Always keep prospecting, always keep qualifying, and always keep the sales funnel cooking with high probability candidates.
Great stuff!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been here for a while, bro, come on. This is a bûllshît game she's trying to play. Key word here is "trying". Your best defense is too be too busy for her shît. Which, in turn, you actually SHOULD be too busy to involve yourself in this high school drama.

Act aloof, enjoy the fireworks, and hold your ground, you're dealing with an entitled child-minded female here. At the first sign of you softening up she'll shît all over your world.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:

If you had an abundance mentality and did not pedestalize women you'd realize you in fact never lost to begin with.

Plot twist, you're probably AFC :(

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an odd tale....

You dumped this chick because she threw out your pills. We can only assume that this girl believes those "prescription" pills to be bad for you. Nobody throws out someone else's medicine. Seriously that would be pretty fvcked up. I just don't believe anyone would do that unless they STRONGLY felt you were abusing them.

IMO this chick cared about you enough to try and help. Then you dumped her because of it. The same girl who you described as extremely loving, caring, and agreeable to pretty much everything you want. I've seen the pics. She's hot too. I think you called her a unicorn and from what you've told us I might agree. Weren't you even talking about marrying her?

It sounds like this girl really likes/loves you. I don't know if it's her playing the games here.

Is your head on straight? For real?

ztas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's the obsessive type. And she wants you to be obsessed with her. I think it may be called 'codependence'. Agree with most of the responses so far....once you soften up (act like you're obsessed with her and nothing else), she will lose interest.

I don't think you should necessarily have other women just to teach her some kind of lesson. Just clearly stand your ground and show her that your life doesn't depend on her.

I've been with someone who needed me to be obsessed with her. At first it seemed flattering to me, but after a while become stifling. She just couldn't understand that I had a life without her as well. She couldn't see that I enjoyed the time spent with her, and thought I should be depressed anytime I wasn't with her.

In the end she was stalking me on FB, and getting angry if I made new 'friends'....even after we broke up! :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
This is an odd tale....

You dumped this chick because she threw out your pills. We can only assume that this girl believes those "prescription" pills to be bad for you. Nobody throws out someone else's medicine. Seriously that would be pretty fvcked up. I just don't believe anyone would do that unless they STRONGLY felt you were abusing them.

IMO this chick cared about you enough to try and help. Then you dumped her because of it. The same girl who you described as extremely loving, caring, and agreeable to pretty much everything you want. I've seen the pics. She's hot too. I think you called her a unicorn and from what you've told us I might agree. Weren't you even talking about marrying her?

It sounds like this girl really likes/loves you. I don't know if it's her playing the games here.

Is your head on straight? For real?
I got back with her and we have a good relationship now and I think my ex wife is who threw out the pills. I found that the x wife somehow still had a key to my place after I changed the locks. The only other person who had a key is the new girl, so how did ex wife get another key unless she knows the new girl. I suspect they know each other which is a whole other issue I need to investigate.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you find yourself CARING, you are in scarcity. Sane multi-millionaires don't care about parking tickets. Build your harem 10 strong, and you won't give a flying fvck about any contenders. I turn down sex from, walk out on, hang up the phone on, flake on, stop texting--hot women who want to fvck. This is the ideal state of abundance.

It's a self-perpetuating loop. When women sense you give two fvcks, they want you more. And when they sense a premature investment, they want you less.

Remember, you win by genuinely not giving a fvck about whether she comes or goes. Herein is true indifference, as intent unites with action.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Yes eventually I believe all woman will cheat or want to cheat because they become bored of everything, no matter how alpha you are.
I definitely agree with this. Sooner or later the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. "Jenny's husband kisses her @ss all the time and buys her jewelry...why don't I get any of THAT"?