Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a battle against women online

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of women playing keyboard warriors on the internet doesn't represent the majority of women even by a long shot.
Bull****. ALL women spout out that feminist crap and agree with it. It gives them extra privilege so it resonates with all of them. Not a chance in **** do any of them actually believe in being tradcons unless they’ve already ridden the CC and are looking to “finally settle down”. What planet do you live on?
At this point MGTOW has become nothing more than hating on women. Every time I see someone claiming to be MGTOW they're b!tching about how terrible women are.
There’s a big difference between men complaining about women and women complaining about men. MGTOW dudes show *actual* faults within women and how they fail as simple human beings, like stuff that a normal person should just know how to do and be able to handle. Women on the other hand will find faults in a man for not being God Himself, and even then they’d still find things to complain about. Men will show how women fail to function in normal everyday tasks and complain about that, whereas women will show how a man isn’t perfect, and then complain about how he isn’t perfect and that he should be. If you as a man are actually perfect, then she will complain that you’re too perfect. It’s not even remotely the same. Go check out a MGTOW forum or subreddit, and then go check out r/FemaleDatingStrategy and note the difference. Not even fkn close you clowns.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, don’t listen to all these retards. Men need to start waking up and being outspoken is the first step to start doing so. Silence is acceptance, that’s how we get into this whole mess in the first place. We need to let these haggardly cunts know what’s up. Let the harridans lament, this is the beginning of the end for them.

687F4CB3-4C25-4376-9FFA-8ECC09A5FA57.jpeg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, don’t listen to all these retards. Men need to start waking up and being outspoken is the first step to start doing so. Silence is acceptance, that’s how we get into this whole mess in the first place. We need to let these haggardly cunts know what’s up. Let the harridans lament, this is the beginning of the end for them.

View attachment 4480
Yeah we are all retards ofc....
I was actually of similar opinion as yourself except i know how expressing yourself too much and too loudly is gonna be seen by other.

In things like those brute force is not gonna cut it, more finesse is needed..
True understanding from others wont happened by throwing it in their face.

Its like it was said before about introducing men to those concept it need to be done by pointing out things and making them think, subtlety is needed.

Serenity

Reaction score
Bull****. ALL women spout out that feminist crap and agree with it. It gives them extra privilege so it resonates with all of them. Not a chance in **** do any of them actually believe in being tradcons unless they’ve already ridden the CC and are looking to “finally settle down”. What planet do you live on?

There’s a big difference between men complaining about women and women complaining about men. MGTOW dudes show *actual* faults within women and how they fail as simple human beings, like stuff that a normal person should just know how to do and be able to handle. Women on the other hand will find faults in a man for not being God Himself, and even then they’d still find things to complain about. Men will show how women fail to function in normal everyday tasks and complain about that, whereas women will show how a man isn’t perfect, and then complain about how he isn’t perfect and that he should be. If you as a man are actually perfect, then she will complain that you’re too perfect. It’s not even remotely the same. Go check out a MGTOW forum or subreddit, and then go check out r/FemaleDatingStrategy and note the difference. Not even fkn close you clowns.
I don't care, it's a waste of time. The war between MGTOW and feminists is inconsequential to me, I stay away from both of those toxic communities.

There are plenty of people well outside of those spheres, but you're too hooked on fighting that pointless fight that you've gone blind.

If you don't want women then this is the wrong forum for you my friend.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started trying to defend the guy, then the women turned so vindictive they had their pitch forks out they wanted to see this guy lose his career they wanted to see him go to jail, WTF he didn't sexually assault anybody. And you wonder why women ***** and complain they can't find any men, this feminism bullsh*t gone to women's heads they want equal rights its far from equal its always on their side. When you've worked with women for so many decades they can't get things right, it always turns into one big fvck up. You can't say a damn thing to them without it turning into a big sh*t show. I'm not gay and I don't have depression of any sort, you spend so many years around women dealing with "woman" logic :rolleyes: They get their pitch forks out crying poor me poor me he's picking on me but when it comes to slagging on men they think its perfectly fine they have every right to do so. When you've had to deal with woman's bullsh*t for so long you don't see them as sexual its more of a migraine headache.
Maybe you're right, but discuss it with men, not with women. Women will just scream at you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a fall out with my daughters mom

you could tell in the 10 years since we split, not one man has confronted this woman and said the word "NO"

this is a woman that has let herself go, yet still controls an army of men

it disgusts me. couldnt care less if it dries them up. it gives me a hard on knocking a b4tches pedestal down

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we are all retards ofc....
I was actually of similar opinion as yourself except i know how expressing yourself too much and too loudly is gonna be seen by other.

In things like those brute force is not gonna cut it, more finesse is needed..
True understanding from others wont happened by throwing it in their face.

Its like it was said before about introducing men to those concept it need to be done by pointing out things and making them think, subtlety is needed.
I know what you’re saying, but many people will never admit that they’re wrong even if they know that they are wrong. These are typically people who voice their bull**** opinions in the first place (whereas I merely respond to them). In these instances, these people typically have received enough social validation by holding their stupid opinion that they no longer question whether they even could be wrong, and because of this, anyone who does question them is therefore asinine and insane. That’s why they start insulting you for questioning them—because their belief structure had never been questioned before. More often than not, these stupid beliefs are actually a part of their identity (again, due to the social validation they’ve received and them never being challenged before).

Now here’s the thing—because of all of that, these types of people are typically not willing to concede and admit defeat/they’re wrong. And if you were to very politely point something out to them that would lead to the destruction of their argument, they typically just don’t respond to you. Why? Because you used logic in a subtle way, when these debates are not actually logical discussions at all; they are social situations. And as such, social measures are required to deal with this. Especially with women. So, what you do is shame them.

Don’t get me wrong, you still have to be logical in the sense that your arguments have to make sense, but you have to frame said argument in such a way that 1) makes the other person feel that you are more sure of yourself than them, and 2) makes them feel like an idiot. Why? Because this is social humiliation, and humiliating them like this while completely and utterly decimating their belief structure this harshly gets them angry (and perhaps even an existential crisis since a part of their identity is therefore invalid), and it let’s others seeing this know for certain that the other party is wrong and that you are right. You have to make a fool out of them because then they’re less likely to give their stupid opinions again due to being less sure of themselves. Them being less self-assured also means they’ll think twice before forming an opinion in the future, too. And if it doesn’t do that, at the very least it’ll sow discord within their own mind and cause them mental strife, which they deserve for holding that stupid opinion and refusing to admit that they’re wrong (because again, these people will NOT admit that they’re wrong even if they know they are, hence why subtlety does not really work).

I’ve had too much experience with this, as you can probably tell lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care, it's a waste of time. The war between MGTOW and feminists is inconsequential to me, I stay away from both of those toxic communities.

There are plenty of people well outside of those spheres, but you're too hooked on fighting that pointless fight that you've gone blind.

If you don't want women then this is the wrong forum for you my friend.
Cut the crap already. Holier-than-thou arrogance i.e. “I’m BeTtEr thAn MGTOWs bEcAuSe I dOn’T CoMpLaiN aBouT wOmyN hehehehehe!1!1!1!1!111” is just a way to feel like you’re better than others. It’s hypocritical to hate on MGTOWs for hating on women. You guys do exactly what they do to women back to them simply as a way of saying “I’m better than them bc I get laid”. It’s honestly fucking pathetic. If you retards truly didn’t care about MGTOWS or feminists or whatever like you always say, you wouldn’t be putting them down nearly as much as you are. Just quit already.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you’re saying, but many people will never admit that they’re wrong even if they know that they are wrong. These are typically people who voice their bull**** opinions in the first place (whereas I merely respond to them). In these instances, these people typically have received enough social validation by holding their stupid opinion that they no longer question whether they even could be wrong, and because of this, anyone who does question them is therefore asinine and insane. That’s why they start insulting you for questioning them—because their belief structure had never been questioned before. More often than not, these stupid beliefs are actually a part of their identity (again, due to the social validation they’ve received and them never being challenged before).

Now here’s the thing—because of all of that, these types of people are typically not willing to concede and admit defeat/they’re wrong. And if you were to very politely point something out to them that would lead to the destruction of their argument, they typically just don’t respond to you. Why? Because you used logic in a subtle way, when these debates are not actually logical discussions at all; they are social situations. And as such, social measures are required to deal with this. Especially with women. So, what you do is shame them.

Don’t get me wrong, you still have to be logical in the sense that your arguments have to make sense, but you have to frame said argument in such a way that 1) makes the other person feel that you are more sure of yourself than them, and 2) makes them feel like an idiot. Why? Because this is social humiliation, and humiliating them like this while completely and utterly decimating their belief structure this harshly gets them angry (and perhaps even an existential crisis since a part of their identity is therefore invalid), and it let’s others seeing this know for certain that the other party is wrong and that you are right. You have to make a fool out of them because then they’re less likely to give their stupid opinions again due to being less sure of themselves. Them being less self-assured also means they’ll think twice before forming an opinion in the future, too. And if it doesn’t do that, at the very least it’ll sow discord within their own mind and cause them mental strife, which they deserve for holding that stupid opinion and refusing to admit that they’re wrong (because again, these people will NOT admit that they’re wrong even if they know they are, hence why subtlety does not really work).

I’ve had too much experience with this, as you can probably tell lol
If you have enough "politics" behind you, you can be "right" when your wrong...

Serenity

Reaction score
Cut the crap already. Holier-than-thou arrogance i.e. “I’m BeTtEr thAn MGTOWs bEcAuSe I dOn’T CoMpLaiN aBouT wOmyN hehehehehe!1!1!1!1!111” is just a way to feel like you’re better than others. It’s hypocritical to hate on MGTOWs for hating on women. You guys do exactly what they do to women back to them simply as a way of saying “I’m better than them bc I get laid”. It’s honestly fucking pathetic. If you retards truly didn’t care about MGTOWS or feminists or whatever like you always say, you wouldn’t be putting them down nearly as much as you are. Just quit already.
Oh great, so you do understand my point. Now you just have to look into the mirror.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh great, so you do understand my point. Now you just have to look into the mirror.
Just because I call you out on your self-conceited bull**** doesn’t mean I’m MGTOW nor does it mean that I do nothing but bicker about women. Stop making wild assumptions just because you don’t like what I’m saying.

Serenity

Reaction score
This guy does the same on every thread - getting into pointless silly arguments, writing long essays full of amateur psychology and calling anyone that disagrees with him "retards." He's probably best ignored.
Oh yeah, I know. I just found it amusing for a brief moment, I wouldn't have engaged in the conversation if I didn't.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy does the same on every thread - getting into pointless silly arguments, writing long essays full of amateur psychology and calling anyone that disagrees with him "retards." He's probably best ignored.
Suck it up losers. Just cuz you’re still pissed at how I showed you were full of shit doesn’t reduce the merit of what I said.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into the woman that unfriended me over this who haw she was friendly for a few seconds then she realized she's supposed to be angry at me :rolleyes: I'm thinking to myself what ever. Talking to another friend she couldn't believe how out of hand the discussion got she thought the women were whacked.

Most of todays women have a very low ROI a friend of mine he told me he's given up on the dating game he's tired of the games, says all the women want is what you can do for them in the end its money. I don't dislike women by any means its not worth the effort to even get involved with many of todays women, you have to deal with a lot of sh*t.