"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Had a battle against women online

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm not recruiting anyone not anyone is getting rich selling mgtow book, you probably confuse me with the blm mobs nowadays.
You seems very concerned about other people to be the character you try to sell, you see I dont care about men getting married, I would never do but if its fine to them then I respect their choice.

So you go on an online forum surrounded from strangers to post screenshots of women asking you out (we're pretending that they are legit btw...)and its me the one that should review his inner game?



Let me guess you're one of those guys talking about the importance of being outcome independant yet you need to prove to random people that you have girls? are you the guy who puts a sock in his underwear at the beach too?

Holy **** bro, thanks for finding the time to share with us your achievements with your 8000 posts in two years, thanks for making us partecipants of such big scores.

Not sure what you want from me but sure as hell I want nothing to do with you, feel free to have the last word Im no ego maniac.
Why r u upset when anyone talks abt MGTOW ?

Furthermore, why are so keen to talk abt MGTOW?

Sounds like a recruitment drive.

Maybe you feel posting such ideas will reinvigorate ur commitment to MGTOW?

You need women to want to fvck you more and all those thoughts abt MGTOW will miraculously disappear...thats the magic pill you guys need.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top