Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a battle against women online

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm merely just stating a fact abt MGTOW.

If u r happy with being an MGTOW man, feel free to mellow in ur misery, I don't care, others don't care, however there's no need to spread it around, you know, all that women hating stuff.

When I hear guys like you talking, it just reminds me of men gossiping like chickens abt bpd.

It seems like you guys r on a recruitment drive, to increase more chicken-like men.

Strange that you wanna go ur way but so much focus on women...
Overtalking this subject. Having it in our minds daily may very well be estrogenic, stress inducing and a downward spiral of self defeating thought.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not recruiting anyone not anyone is getting rich selling mgtow book, you probably confuse me with the blm mobs nowadays.
You seems very concerned about other people to be the character you try to sell, you see I dont care about men getting married, I would never do but if its fine to them then I respect their choice.

So you go on an online forum surrounded from strangers to post screenshots of women asking you out (we're pretending that they are legit btw...)and its me the one that should review his inner game?

Let me guess you're one of those guys talking about the importance of being outcome independant yet you need to prove to random people that you have girls? are you the guy who puts a sock in his underwear at the beach too?

Holy **** bro, thanks for finding the time to share with us your achievements with your 8000 posts in two years, thanks for making us partecipants of such big scores.

Not sure what you want from me but sure as hell I want nothing to do with you, feel free to have the last word Im no ego maniac.
Why r u upset when anyone talks abt MGTOW ?

Furthermore, why are so keen to talk abt MGTOW?

Sounds like a recruitment drive.

Maybe you feel posting such ideas will reinvigorate ur commitment to MGTOW?

You need women to want to fvck you more and all those thoughts abt MGTOW will miraculously disappear...thats the magic pill you guys need.