Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a battle against women online

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into the woman that unfriended me over this who haw she was friendly for a few seconds then she realized she's supposed to be angry at me :rolleyes: I'm thinking to myself what ever. Talking to another friend she couldn't believe how out of hand the discussion got she thought the women were whacked.

Most of todays women have a very low ROI a friend of mine he told me he's given up on the dating game he's tired of the games, says all the women want is what you can do for them in the end its money. I don't dislike women by any means its not worth the effort to even get involved with many of todays women, you have to deal with a lot of sh*t.
If they don't want dyck send them on their way.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think "debates" are pointless. You aren't going to change someone else's mind. It's just going to get ugly.
Agree on that, even more useless is to reproach someone over a bad behaviour when you cant take measure against it.

Al capone under trial kept saying he was not wrong that he had to do this or that, he found ways to remove his guilts or mistakes...with women is even worse since they lack all the basic apps in their brain software abour honor, fairness or cold justice.

If someone does something wrong you either have the means to punish him/her to make it unconvenient for them to repeat such behaviour or you just let it go cause its pointless.

If a woman is always late you either cut her away from your life or you accept that she will be late, its pointless to reproach her cause one way or an other in her head she is forgiven or its not a big deal at all or whatever can be.

I was living with a girl few years ago and no matter how many times I told her not to move my tools she kept doing it, it was either cause it was a mess, cause she needed to clean the table, cause she believed they were to fit better somewhere else or cause they were getting dust and so on.

At some point I grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe and spread through the house, some were on the washing machine while others were under the table or with the towels in the toilet.

She was mad, totally insane so I told her that what she feels now is what she gives me anytime she moves my tools....well it didnt work, I had to do the same thing 3 times within a month to have her finally leave my fvcking tools on the working bench.
Keep in mind she had no business in that room.

Why are you arguing with women?

Women are for sex and entertainment. Don’t go seeking philosophical conversations with them.
Someone would find such line "offensive".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, even more useless is to reproach someone over a bad behaviour when you cant take measure against it.

Al capone under trial kept saying he was not wrong that he had to do this or that, he found ways to remove his guilts or mistakes...with women is even worse since they lack all the basic apps in their brain software abour honor, fairness or cold justice.

If someone does something wrong you either have the means to punish him/her to make it unconvenient for them to repeat such behaviour or you just let it go cause its pointless.

If a woman is always late you either cut her away from your life or you accept that she will be late, its pointless to reproach her cause one way or an other in her head she is forgiven or its not a big deal at all or whatever can be.

I was living with a girl few years ago and no matter how many times I told her not to move my tools she kept doing it, it was either cause it was a mess, cause she needed to clean the table, cause she believed they were to fit better somewhere else or cause they were getting dust and so on.

At some point I grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe and spread through the house, some were on the washing machine while others were under the table or with the towels in the toilet.

She was mad, totally insane so I told her that what she feels now is what she gives me anytime she moves my tools....well it didnt work, I had to do the same thing 3 times within a month to have her finally leave my fvcking tools on the working bench.
Keep in mind she had no business in that room.

Someone would find such line "offensive".
You had to treat her like a dog for her to understand...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to treat her like a dog for her to understand...
She didnt understand in the way we do, what happens is that is the only way for most of them to learn self control is be afraid of conseguences.

Let me explain, if they cheats and she get caught, what makes uncomortable is not the fact that her husband or boyfriend may suffer from that but the fact that they will be socially shamed or lose and asset.

While a man who chears knows that he is doing something wrong, most women who do it think that they have a valid reason that removes any guilt on their part.

This fact is obvious talking about divorces, when a divorce meant being socially shamed very few women went for it and only for serious reasons while nowadays they dont find anything wrong to leave the father of their kids with no house or money.
When I say "they dont find anything wrong in that" I mean it litterally, thats why ancient civilizations had strict rules to make society work when it comes of gender relationships.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt understand in the way we do, what happens is that is the only way for most of them to learn self control is be afraid of conseguences.

Let me explain, if they cheats and she get caught, what makes uncomortable is not the fact that her husband or boyfriend may suffer from that but the fact that they will be socially shamed or lose and asset.

While a man who chears knows that he is doing something wrong, most women who do it think that they have a valid reason that removes any guilt on their part.

This fact is obvious talking about divorces, when a divorce meant being socially shamed very few women went for it and only for serious reasons while nowadays they dont find anything wrong to leave the father of their kids with no house or money.
When I say "they dont find anything wrong in that" I mean it litterally, thats why ancient civilizations had strict rules to make society work when it comes of gender relationships.
That is not true. Many men me included know that it is wrong not to clean our toilette but we still don't do it. Maybe later after 20 years of trying.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not true. Many men me included know that it is wrong not to clean our toilette but we still don't do it. Maybe later after 20 years of trying.
So you pee on the toilet seat then dont clean it even if you will be sitting there yourself?

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% truth. I remember this dude got cheated on by his then-wife (she went to a bar with his best friend, got drunk, and ****ed his best friend with another dude in a threesome; she was a hijabi Muslim lol), and a friend of mine who knew about the situation asked a friend of the cheater what was up with the whole thing. Her friend defended her, saying that the girl cheated cuz he was being ‘immature’. What’s interesting is that the guy who got cheated on said to me one day that he just opened up to her, and that’s when she stabbed him in the back. That’s what she meant when she said he was being immature. It just goes to show that you can’t show anything that can be misconstrued as weakness. Not only that, but women will defend each other for hoe behavior too, they’ll cover for one another no matter what. It doesn’t matter how horrible of a human being she is; if she’s a woman and you shame her for something that’s woman-related, they can hate each other and they’ll still defend each other. And that’s fax.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% truth. I remember this dude got cheated on by his then-wife (she went to a bar with his best friend, got drunk, and ****ed his best friend with another dude in a threesome; she was a hijabi Muslim lol), and a friend of mine who knew about the situation asked a friend of the cheater what was up with the whole thing. Her friend defended her, saying that the girl cheated cuz he was being ‘immature’. What’s interesting is that the guy who got cheated on said to me one day that he just opened up to her, and that’s when she stabbed him in the back. That’s what she meant when she said he was being immature. It just goes to show that you can’t show anything that can be misconstrued as weakness. Not only that, but women will defend each other for hoe behavior too, they’ll cover for one another no matter what. It doesn’t matter how horrible of a human being she is; if she’s a woman and you shame her for something that’s woman-related, they can hate each other and they’ll still defend each other. And that’s fax.
Agree with all, even more the last part.

The only reason for cheating that somehow "justifies" it to me would be been cheated on and being in no condition to leave.

For women any time a man doesnt match her expecations she has the right to do it even if he didnt do anything wrong willingly.
This happens when the man appears to be weak or he "dares" not to have the best genetics therefore she is entitled to get it somewhere else.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all, even more the last part.

The only reason for cheating that somehow "justifies" it to me would be been cheated on and being in no condition to leave.

For women any time a man doesnt match her expecations she has the right to do it even if he didnt do anything wrong willingly.
This happens when the man appears to be weak or he "dares" not to have the best genetics therefore she is entitled to get it somewhere else.
And it’s only gotten worse in the current culture...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
MGTOW = Men who has failed not only in women but as a man.

If a man going their own way, that is going about their purpose and being efficient, women Will chase them since they are the very essence of what it means to be a Prize.

But those who claims MGTOW are the exact opposite, it's just built on women bashing, that's their entire premise or foundation.

Instead of MGTOW, you boys should just name it I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTROL THEM.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW = Men who has failed not only in women but as a man.

If a man going their own way, that is going about their purpose and being efficient, women Will chase them since they are the very essence of what it means to be a Prize.

But those who claims MGTOW are the exact opposite, it's just built on women bashing, that's their entire premise or foundation.

Instead of MGTOW, you boys should just name it I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTROL THEM.
Thanks for the daily shaming spaz, any other suggestion about what a real man should do/be?

You should drop these lines on cosmopolitan or ask susan, Im pretty sure they would agree with you and publish it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the daily shaming spaz, any other suggestion about what a real man should do/be?

You should drop these lines on cosmopolitan or ask susan, Im pretty sure they would agree with you and publish it.
Why would you feel ashamed if its not true ?

A man would only feel it if its true and since what I said is the truth, you better change ur outlook because if u r MGTOW, its only going to hurt you and those around that cares for you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you feel ashamed if its not true ?

A man would only feel it if its true and since what I said is the truth, you better change ur outlook because if u r MGTOW, its only going to hurt you and those around that cares for you.
My comment was obviously sarcastic and that alone gives you an idea about how ashamed or concerned about such labels I am.

Any man that lives in 2020 and still care about social shaming when it comes of his choices should leave the cave.

Anytime someone begins a line with "a real man should..." its either a woman trying to get your time and resources or the government trying to get that same time and resources.

Btw I find beyond ridicolous anyone who suggest a ltr to a western man living in a western country nowadays, possibly dangerours but definitely ridicolous...thats like suggesting to go beyond the autralian coral reef to swim and observe the sharks through a steel cage but without the steel cage.

Thanks man, Im fine with my pump&dump routine where I disappear before the checks arrive...and this time Im not sarcastic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My comment was obviously sarcastic and that alone gives you an idea about how ashamed or concerned about such labels I am.

Any man that lives in 2020 and still care about social shaming when it comes of his choices should leave the cave.

Anytime someone begins a line with "a real man should..." its either a woman trying to get your time and resources or the government trying to get that same time and resources.

Btw I find beyond ridicolous anyone who suggest a ltr to a western man living in a western country nowadays, possibly dangerours but definitely ridicolous...thats like suggesting to go beyond the autralian coral reef to swim and observe the sharks through a steel cage but without the steel cage.

Thanks man, Im fine with my pump&dump routine where I disappear before the checks arrive...and this time Im not sarcastic.
I'm merely just stating a fact abt MGTOW.

If u r happy with being an MGTOW man, feel free to mellow in ur misery, I don't care, others don't care, however there's no need to spread it around, you know, all that women hating stuff.

When I hear guys like you talking, it just reminds me of men gossiping like chickens abt bpd.

It seems like you guys r on a recruitment drive, to increase more chicken-like men.

Strange that you wanna go ur way but so much focus on women...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm merely just stating a fact abt MGTOW.

If u r happy with being an MGTOW man, feel free to mellow in ur misery, I don't care, others don't care, however there's no need to spread it around, you know, all that women hating stuff.

When I hear guys like you talking, it just reminds me of men gossiping like chickens abt bpd.

It seems like you guys r on a recruitment drive, to increase more chicken-like men.

Strange that you wanna go ur way but so much focus on women...
You aint stating a fact its just your opinion, mgtow comes in some many shapes and forms that there are no strict rules...except for women that see it as "losers" just like anyone who doesnt do their interest and it seems you totally share their opinion again.

Anyway think what you want and to answer your question I do focus on women cause I like to have sex with them, I have a libido and I often need to deal with women for work purposes, its really simple for anyone who lives in the 2020 current world.

What is not clear is why you care so much about what mgotw guys do, you say you dont care yet you are here with some pathetic shaming attempt that is good enough only for a girly magazine.

Not sure if you get the memo, emotionally stable man find shaming boring but surely not effective.

What is your problem if someone partially share a mgtow mindset for anything beside sex and casual dating? and nobody here is preeching anything.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, if you waste time arguing with a woman, then you've already lost.

Men approach arguments/debates from a logical perspective and will use facts, reason and logic to make a point.

Women use arguments as a form of emotional release.....

Guys try to "win" the argument. Women try to prolong the argument as long as possible to indulge their need for an emotional rollercoaster......

What will happen is that the guy will eventually just give up because no matter how many facts he brings to the table, the woman will simply continue blathering and indulging her emotional rollecoaster...

And when the guy eventually does give up, not only does he look weak, the woman will think she "won" the argument..... so now she's incentivized to argue more often (and will argue over even more petty and trivial matters)......

Sorry bruh, but you walked right into an ambush.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You aint stating a fact its just your opinion, mgtow comes in some many shapes and forms that there are no strict rules...except for women that see it as "losers" just like anyone who doesnt do their interest and it seems you totally share their opinion again.

Anyway think what you want and to answer your question I do focus on women cause I like to have sex with them, I have a libido and I often need to deal with women for work purposes, its really simple for anyone who lives in the 2020 current world.

What is not clear is why you care so much about what mgotw guys do, you say you dont care yet you are here with some pathetic shaming attempt that is good enough only for a girly magazine.

Not sure if you get the memo, emotionally stable man find shaming boring but surely not effective.

What is your problem if someone partially share a mgtow mindset for anything beside sex and casual dating? and nobody here is preeching anything.
I completely don't focus on women and yet I get women to invite me out.

Ever see me complaining abt women on here?

Any reason to focus on women when I'm the Prize?

They r the ones focusing on me AND that's natural, as nature intended and as God commanded. Why r u and others so bent on ignoring this?

It's all abt how you think and from there it follows through ur actions.

I think I'm the Prize, I act like a prize and I get the results.

MGTOW and those BPD chicken like men, they talk as if women are the Prize, they complain endlessly abt the prize since they hv a hard time getting it, and they get all the sh1tty results because of how they think.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely don't focus on women and yet I get women to invite me out.

Ever see me complaining abt women on here?

Any reason to focus on women when I'm the Prize?

They r the ones focusing on me AND that's natural, as nature intended and as God commanded. Why r u and others so bent on ignoring this?

It's all abt how you think and from there it follows through ur actions.

I think I'm the Prize, I act like a prize and I get the results.

MGTOW and those BPD chicken like men, they talk as if women are the Prize, they complain endlessly abt the prize since they hv a hard time getting it, and they get all the sh1tty results because of how they think.
I dont focus on women either, I go to clubs when Im horny or get in touch with a fvck buddy.

Mgtow goes from avoiding women at all to dating women at your own terms with everything possible in the middle.

If your concept of mgtow is a fat old man that says women are bad and he doesnt want them, I suggest you to inform yourself through better sourced...better yet ask mgtow guys you know, there are some in this board too which exactly like me only cares for the fun part with women while avoiding relationships.

I think MGTOW's to the vast extent don't want to accept the fact that they are not that attractive to women.

What I mean is every single of them have qualities that are objectively unattractive to females yet they want to stick to them and say "FU female expectations" which is rational only to some degree. It's like that because change hurts and they don't want to test their limits strong enough. To be a player at least to a degree, you need to constantly accept the possibility of failure and fact that you are evaluated by other human being - MGTOW's run from that. They want to create their own world which is in fact a trap that ends in similar way warrior feminists end being old, miserable, lesbian with too many cats. Still they want top SMV chicks "just because".

Their entitlement to their male dreams is phucking miserable.

I mean, females have huge expectations nowadays - I'm one of the guys that can really enter the relationship anytime he wants because my SMV is high enough, however quality females are more scarce than quality guys nowadays thus I struggle to find the pearls among garbage while MGTOW's can only fight for the garbage - they understood it and they say "phuck that"

Still, it means end for their genetic line - IMO they should either hit upgrade button or just lay down weapons and go after ugly chicks. They really phuck up dating market because PUA's sometimes phuck&dump their LTR level chicks and ugly chicks spread the rumour that "they dated that CHAD" while in fact they were just touched by CHAD's coc.k for a few minutes. Still it makes them entitled and it snowball the overall entitlement of females which spoils my dating market.

So... MGTOW's, please stop being miserable, you watch too much porn and commercials with pretty ladies - just do your SMV level job and marry the uglies. Pretty plz :) Being lower beta can still give you happy life.
See reply above, apples and oranges are all fruit yet they are kinda different for shape, color and content.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I dont focus on women either, I go to clubs when Im horny or get in touch with a fvck buddy.

Mgtow goes from avoiding women at all to dating women at your own terms with everything possible in the middle.

If your concept of mgtow is a fat old man that says women are bad and he doesnt want them, I suggest you to inform yourself through better sourced...better yet ask mgtow guys you know, there are some in this board too which exactly like me only cares for the fun part with women while avoiding relationships.

See reply above, apples and oranges are all fruit yet they are kinda different for shape, color and content.
Oh really?

I'm ALREADY dating women on my TERMS.

And I'm already happy with it, as you can see, I've NEVER complained abt women and hv on many occasions posted multiple screenshots of women inviting me out - hard facts that cannot be disputed.

But why are you bitter abt them, if its on ur terms, as can be seen from ur postings here?

Life should be great, and yet you boys end up complaining?

Maybe you can sell ur MGTOW propaganda to the nerds here, to the delusional boys, to the virgins here and to the chicken-men who can't stop mouthing BPD every single month - it's like they got monthly period.

But ur recruitment drive needs to get better, y'all seem to forget that there are men like me on here who actually fvcks regularly and could easily counter ur chicken-like propaganda.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really?

I'm ALREADY dating women on my TERMS.

And I'm already happy with it, as you can see, I've NEVER complained abt women and hv on many occasions posted multiple screenshots of women inviting me out - hard facts that cannot be disputed.

But why are you bitter abt them, if its on ur terms, as can be seen from ur postings here?

Life should be great, and yet you boys end up complaining?

Maybe you can sell ur MGTOW propaganda to the nerds here, to the delusional boys, to the virgins here and to the chicken-men who can't stop mouthing BPD every single month - it's like they got monthly period.

But ur recruitment drive needs to get better, y'all seem to forget that there are men like me on here who actually fvcks regularly and could easily counter ur chicken-like propaganda.
I'm not recruiting anyone not anyone is getting rich selling mgtow book, you probably confuse me with the blm mobs nowadays.
You seems very concerned about other people to be the character you try to sell, you see I dont care about men getting married, I would never do but if its fine to them then I respect their choice.

So you go on an online forum surrounded from strangers to post screenshots of women asking you out (we're pretending that they are legit btw...)and its me the one that should review his inner game?

Let me guess you're one of those guys talking about the importance of being outcome independant yet you need to prove to random people that you have girls? are you the guy who puts a sock in his underwear at the beach too?

Holy **** bro, thanks for finding the time to share with us your achievements with your 8000 posts in two years, thanks for making us partecipants of such big scores.

Not sure what you want from me but sure as hell I want nothing to do with you, feel free to have the last word Im no ego maniac.