Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gyming vs sex??

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone who has been a regular to the gym noticed this? The more you workout, the more the need for sex and chasing girls goes down?

I have noticed this alot, whenever im back from a good workout, my mind is mentally at peace. The last thing i want is to go through the drama of chasing girls. I find it a bit useless. However, when im not regularly working out, i become a bit needy towards sex and try to approach or impress girls more and more.

A good workout makes the need go away.

Who else has felt this?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Can’t say I have. If anything it increases my already ridiculous sex drive.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time it lowers my drive is when I am absolutely exhausted. When I was much younger and foolish I used to cut into single digit body fat levels... prior to going on vacation or spring break. I would look awesome but it was counterproductive because it killed my hormones and I got more excited over eating than puss

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No...if you are lifting weights at the gym it should be boosting your T levels which should make you want to fvck even more

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm horny after gym, especially after a protein shake or a after workout meal. The only time I wasnt when over exhaustion from peak hours during workouts where my body is tired. It seems cutting seems to affect my desire too, but Ive recently seen it recover once my body got acclimated with my new low fat. It is not about wanting to **** women constantly. It is about being ready to **** the woman you like when the time comes.