Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gym or Park?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Recently over the past 4 months I have put on a lot of weight. It’s not that bad i still mack like anything but for my self confidence i want to lose it. I’m not asking how to lose weight I’m sure that’s been asked 1000 times.

My question is what would you guys consider better 30 min of cardio on treadmill and other gym equipment at night or 30 min of cardio in the morning just running in the park?. I have a long parkway that runs in front of my house.

Gym or Park?

Ninja out

Last edited:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err, if you knew how to lose weight then you'd know the answer.

30 mins treadmill in the morning on an empty stomach.

If in the evening, do more intense cardio, HIIT or something similar. No point doing steady state in the evening in my mind. It works but not nearly as well as the other two.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man the point is i cant do treadmill in the morning but i know treadmill is more effectice then running. So i am asking what would be better 30 min in the morning on a empty stomach in a park or 30 min at 8:30pm at night at the gym on treadmill.

Thos are my two options.

Ninja out

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cycle in the morning, it burnsmore calories thne running. Swimming burns even more but iss harder to keep up so you end up not doing as much.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, sorry, I meant to say 30 mins in the park.

You don't HAVE to run just because you're not on the treadmill, just walk briskly. It still works.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok cool thanks man. I cant cycle lol i dont have a bike and i dont have $200 to buy one.

Ninja out