Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gym and Dinner date

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this amazing chick, very interested and we were joking about going to the gym together, cause we are both very into fitness. Then we started talking about me being an amazing cook. So I said, ok let’s go to the gym and then have dinner at yours. She loved the idea and I took her number.

The problem now is that, although it felt like a great idea in the heat of things,now I’m wondering if it’s gonna work. I might have put myself in a ****ty date situation, in terms of place, logistics etc.

Im thinking about rearranging to just dinner and wine. What would you do?

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is perfect. A lot of guys fret about how to get her back to her place. Well, you're already going to be there.

When is the dinner scheduled?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not the best logistics, possibly could flirt a bit. looks good on paper , but dont think it will work. stick to the drinks/light food.

if you get a woman eating lots she wont have sex

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this amazing chick, very interested and we were joking about going to the gym together, cause we are both very into fitness. Then we started talking about me being an amazing cook. So I said, ok let’s go to the gym and then have dinner at yours. She loved the idea and I took her number.

The problem now is that, although it felt like a great idea in the heat of things,now I’m wondering if it’s gonna work. I might have put myself in a ****ty date situation, in terms of place, logistics etc.

You got it made. I don’t know why you think you’ve backed yourself into a corner.Not only are you leading,which girls love,you’re both going to do something you enjoy,which is the true point of going on dates,to have a good time.If you build enough physical chemistry with her during your workouts you even have a golden opportunity to close at her place during “dinner.”

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off where did you meet her ? i am guessing online and if so then yea everything sounds great in the moment but the next day the practicality begins to wain

Not sure about a gym session as a first date it's a bit too serious for me

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Home dinner dates are always better than restaurant dinner dates.

Did you "meet" her online or through some in-person approach?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay with the plan. Its not ideal but roll with it.

I would even suggest, bringing a set of extra clothes to her place. When you get to her place casually say, "ok, before we start cooking let me take a shower".

If the dates going well the rest should write itself.

Reaction score
Tbh it sounds terrible but do whatever you feel comfortable with and it might actually work out.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this girl Italian, OP? They're often big into both food and fitness (these are both signs of sexual transmutation - which is energy/passion directed away from sex, and into other activities).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean you'll be all hot and sweaty from the gym...perfect time to have to take a shower before dinner...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is what you do. Cancel the gym BS. That is something that you should only do privately and by yourself or with a serious long term partner maybe.

Just make up some excuse about it but tell her you have this new recipe for whatever you think her favorite appetizers are and these amazing ****tails. Pina colodas tend to work well loaded with vodka. But it depends what she likes to drink. Red wine or chardonnay is always a pretty safe bet.

Cook her up some bs small appetizers but no more. No one wants sex after being stuffed with food. I know i don't. Keep it fun and light with drinks.

If she bitches about still being hungry on the date, then try your best to just pump n dump her. High maintenance women aren't worth the hassle of dating.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what you do. Cancel the gym BS. That is something that you should only do privately and by yourself or with a serious long term partner maybe.

Just make up some excuse about it but tell her you have this new recipe for whatever you think her favorite appetizers are and these amazing ****tails. Pina colodas tend to work well loaded with vodka. But it depends what she likes to drink. Red wine or chardonnay is always a pretty safe bet.

Cook her up some bs small appetizers but no more. No one wants sex after being stuffed with food. I know i don't. Keep it fun and light with drinks.

If she bitches about still being hungry on the date, then try your best to just pump n dump her. High maintenance women aren't worth the hassle of dating.
I'm getting the sense this girl wants to get all sweaty and stuffed so she won't want to f**k

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting the sense this girl wants to get all sweaty and stuffed so she won't want to f**k

Yes. Seems like she has literally attempted to install built in excuses / reasons for no sex maybe to justify in her mind going to his place so early on in the first place. As long as he sees this and controls the frame though he should be able to get her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Seems like she has literally attempted to install built in excuses / reasons for no sex maybe to justify in her mind going to his place so early on in the first place. As long as he sees this and controls the frame though he should be able to get her.
I think OP said the date was going to be at her place, so another built-in hurdle for him.