Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys Worry About Body Image

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are the 18% idiots?

If someone says they wouldn't change anything about their body, they better be cut as someone like Michael Phelps with his swimmer body, or whatever bodytype one prefers taken to its respective perfection.

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phelps really is probably one of the sexiest men alive. If I were a chick I would seriously want a piece of that.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam B said:
Phelps really is probably one of the sexiest men alive. If I were a chick I would seriously want a piece of that.
:nervous:

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a quote somewhere that goes along the lines of "once you're content with yourself you stop trying to improve." I take this to mean that you should always continue to work or you'll go stagnant, lose focus, and begin to regress.

I know that I, for one, am not content with my body, and that is precisely why I'm working on it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, looks may be mattering more for guys now...just look at Scarlett Johansson fiancée, Ryan Reynolds.

And look who Angelina Jolie is with (Brad Pitt). Etc.

So, there seems to be growing pressure on us to muscle up, to cater to the hot girls (who care more and can be pickier about such things).

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Well, looks may be mattering more for guys now...just look at Scarlett Johansson fiancée, Ryan Reynolds.

And look who Angelina Jolie is with (Brad Pitt). Etc.

So, there seems to be growing pressure on us to muscle up, to cater to the hot girls (who care more and can be pickier about such things).
Hot moviestars dating other hot moviestars? NO WAI.